It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence In Middle East Will Spead to the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

My only suggestion is that no one walk into the Federal Building and ask if they are on the watch list!

fox4kc.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

The only reason, that the EU has succumbed to the radical Islam in their nations is because they don't have a powerful Constitution like the US, Islam is a law in itself and follows no other law, in the US is only one law and that is the powers that the Constitution grants to their citizens

Americans are not that smart, but they have something in common, the constitution of the US that document will never allow radical Islam to progress in the US as long as it patriots in the US to protect it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

I don't have the time to respond in full at the moment but very good post.

I agree with pretty much everything you said.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh, I agree.

Anyone who messes with the American people is in for a rude awakening. I pity the man who underestimates our strength. When I really think about it, the American people, at the helm of any project or idea, have the potential for such greatness - it is quite inspiring. We are an unstoppable force. I wish we would flex our muscle a little more often but we are all too concerned with paying the mortgage and being scared of Muslims.

Fear is a hell of a drug.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by HamrHeed

The only reason, that the EU has succumbed to the radical Islam in their nations is because they don't have a powerful Constitution like the US, Islam is a law in itself and follows no other law, in the US is only one law and that is the powers that the Constitution grants to their citizens

Americans are not that smart, but they have something in common, the constitution of the US that document will never allow radical Islam to progress in the US as long as it patriots in the US to protect it.

I agree, shariah law is incompatible with constitutional rights in most western democracies.
Have to disagree though with your other implications: I think alot of moderates all over the world are being uncounted.
I have seen many posts alone on this site that reaffirm the strenght of the american will.
If you disagree, who am i to argue?
From the outside, you guys look defeated and comfortable.
edit on 15-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Now read the posts that follow and see if YOU cannot answer The Question I put forth. You're a smart fellow, I know, I've read your stuff. I look forward to seeing what you can come up with.

I'm looking for a better solution than the one I proposed. One that solves the problem outlined in The Question and is acceptable to the majority of the American public.

I gave my answer, the solution to the problem - that the Federal government do the job they have been telling you they want to do since 9/11.

They can monitor people, read emails, track phones, tap them, watch them, record all internet traffic, filter through communications, they have lists of people from various nations, they have files on people and their political and religious ideals...

You've already given up plenty of freedom to allow them to do their job, now they need to prove that they CAN do that job. If they can't then the people need to do something about it - primarily demand back all the liberty you lost when you accepted the Patriot Act and gave them everything they needed to "protect" you.

This is all a moot point unless something actually happens on US soil. Until then, you're proposing using a hammer to crack... well, nothing!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Fear is a hell of a drug, you are right and the way is played on the people to maximize results.

I think also that our US government will not let this riots and violence go to waste, they will come out with some crafty ways to benefit from it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know, when soldiers go over to thse RED areas, they absorb lots of it (killing, hatred for fellow man-because he is trying to kill them and stooping to even using his children/women to do it, etc), and then return home and come back "changed" (as self described from interviews with soldiers post combat-they and their wives/families say they are completely different people upon return). They are more hostile (more likely to beat women/kids and more authoritative), PTSD prone, and just generally more RED. This is how and why the USA is becoming so nasty, so quickly. When we started sending people over to the motherland and "birthplace of man" causing trouble in the Middle East, it attached itself to the people we had over there doing that (the Veterans) and when we bring them back home, they transport the RED with them, and it dissipates among the people they interact with and exchange ideas/bond with. This creates all the suicides (like at Ft Meade MD, theres a huge suicide epidemic there) murders, and general violence and non foundation RED activity that we have (school shootings and such). The people over there really are no threat weapons wise, but the spirits of the dead that they carry are pissed off and lethal, and are just giving back the bullying we did to them (an "enemy" that cannot be seen or fought against, the dead just win against you). Talk to any Veteran, they will tell you they dont want to fight, they dont even know why we are over there, and we need to take care of them and give them work for saving our butts. Please help our vets find work. Everyone should make that a priority, it will save both them and us. No joke. God bless the veterans. Brass = 5 stars.
edit on 15-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Also this is why they go to therapy and why it is so beneficial to them upon their return (although not overall beneficial to anyone). They go to therapy and they tell the therapists their problems (really they can talk about ANYTHING, as they are putting the RED out vocally) and by this method the therapists absorb the RED (why they get paid to listen, they are taking on a burden for their patients) from them. This is why therapists have their own therapists. The therapist themselves go to other therapists to off-load/exchange it among other therapists, to "spread it out". Then it goes into kids and families and such then they shoot places up and stuff. Its all our fault as a nation that its happening, as teh commandments say "thou shalt not kill" and "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor"-which is essentially what they are doing as they know about it and how it transfers, but they are trying to "hide" it from everyone, and bully people that try to explain it to others and do something about it. Like me

Toodles.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's one thing to poke fun and borderline insult a religious group. That's not cool, but questioning the effects of religion on the world, and indeed the effects of religion on ourselves is good; that is something that a lot of staunch religious people have blinded themselves from. Truly a pity.

However, It's a whole other story when a person/small group directs something at Muslims that is interpreted as an insult, wherein these Muslims begin blaming and threatening an entire country of people who are diverse in their religions, beliefs, etc.

I simply don't get why people are so quick to desire destruction of one another. #ing pathetic.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah that's probably the main point of my thread and I believe very true. This is an opportunity, and it will not go to waste. Depending on who you think is actually running things and/or making the decisions, you may see what is actually playing out here.

I've been feeling uneasy the past 2 weeks or so and I'm not sure why. I know this is said a lot on ATS and a lot of people sometimes read too much into it but I feel like something wicked this way comes, to steal a line from Bradbury.

I just moved to the Dallas area, too... I used to be safe up in the Maine woods where my best friend and I had our own little hide away at his families camp. Now I am surrounded by civilization and too close for comfort.
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

You are right, unfortunately many groups of people are susceptible to this line of thinking. I believe it stems from the fact that we do not have a form of media that truly helps inform the people in order for them to make the tough decisions we must in this world.

Ignorance leads to quick reactions without actual thought being put forth. Many of the Middle Eastern populations are prone to being effected, as are Americans. We all tend to jump at opportunities to create distrust and violence without actually knowing what the hell we are talking about.

It's despicable and sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
The movie trainer was just a spark. When you have a hot summer, young men who can't get jobs, who see the 1% flaunting their wealth while telling the poor to just suck it up and tighten their belt something needs to give.

Anyone remember theat french revolution thing? History repeats.

Yes and furthermore
Do you see Russian embassies attacked worldwide? No, because they haven't been starting foreign battles all over the world and staging coup's etc etc. Sure, Russia deals with terrorism but mostly "blow back" because of what happened in Chechnya .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The violence has already spread to Australia, so i imagine it won't be long until the violence hits the USA...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe it already has spread to the US. If you noticed it is causing arguments just online in every forum on the internet just like this one and it's American against American.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Really? How about the tried and true American way? Police the population, arrest the criminals and actively seek the criminals not found yet using evidence.

It might not be as effective, I'll admit that - but it is the right way. It would be more a effective method of "protection" for everyone to be monitored 24/7 in some way, but will you submit to that?

If we lock up everybody capable of lying or killing, well you or I could be next. American citizens have rights.
edit on 9/16/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join