It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Is Crazy, But I'm Still Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey guys. I was surprised to get so many messages from so many asking where I have been lately. I have not been posting as much as I usually do.

Well, first of all, thank you all for your concern. It's nice to know so many people care and it's nice to know that it is noticed when I'm not around.

Anyway, I am still here. I just have been so busy in life lately. Dealing with family issues. Including a Grandma with Alzheimer's getting increasingly worse. I've been spending time with her.Getting her too and from doctors appointments and even from the hospital as she had two seizures in one week ( She has no history of seizures)

So, I have been worried about her and helping her. On top of that... Well, I wont go too much into my sister. Suffice to say,my Niece and Brother in Law are better off with out her...If she can can do that to them..... I'll just leave it at that.

As for me, well, I'm dealing with a herniated disc( Confirmed as of yesterday). So, I am going to be having a spinal fusion in the next 2-3 weeks. I am actually looking forward to it because this will be the first time I am pain free in about 2 years!

So again, I want to thank everyone for checking on me and caring. I love you guys. This is a great community!

I am still here, I promise.Just for the time being, I don't have much time to post. I am a temporary lurker,but will be back to my old ways.

Hey, you can't be rid of me that easy!

It just so happens that I have some time right now, so I had to come let you guys know whats up.

Peace and love!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Glad to know that you are still around my friend. We miss you in skype. Sorry to hear about what is going on in your life and blessings for your grandmother. I hope it all works out and I hope that your sugery works out for you. I had back sugery about 20 years ago and am much better for it. I didn't have a fusion but a disc removal.So good luck to you and hope you will be on more often soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Hey, I miss you guys too in skype! we always have fun times.

I'm glad you saw this! Please say hi to everyone on skype for me? Hopefully life will calm down a bit soon and I will be able to join you all again

And as addicted as I am to ATS, I can't wait to get back to getting my many times a day fix!

Love you all!

new topics

join