It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama White House Press Secretary,"Protests not directed at the United States."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes but your statement said the Catholics and Protestants were not reduced to murderous mobs, they were if you read your history as well....fact

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
...so other countries chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" has nothing to do with..... America?

I am just waiting for the White House to state, "Death To America, in Farsi, actually means, "Support The Fighting Sand Lizards". Apparently it's a real popular soccer team playing AAA, they have a shot at the title this year."

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Im sorry is there currently members of another religion attacking embassy's throughout the world?Sine you seem to want to defend them by saying there's crazy radicals in every country i figured i must have missed the Jews or Christians or maybe Buddhists attacking embassy's? Im sorry to inform you the only religion that riots burns and kills people seems to be Islam. When you make excuses for them by saying its normal you do nothing but insight more attacks time to call it like it is.

You are totally correct. The Jews and Christians don't attack embassy's; not at all. The attack entire countries, populations, races and religious ideologies. Much better than attacking an embassy.

Ok ill play show me this great christian army thats going around attacking countries.I wasnt aware that the Vatican still had an army. Well theres the Swiss guard but not much of a threat. So please show us these Christians or Jews attacking world governments.Trying to make a witty statement with no basis in reality just makes you look silly. I can show you incident after incident of muslims attacking and killing people in the name of there religion. And to be honest there the only ones because there stuck in the middle ages even Christianity grew up and realized you cant force people to believe.Islam has yet to learn this lesson they believe they can force people to believe as they do.

It all started with GWB's "crusade". It doesn't matter the individual religious makeup of the US military; when the President declares a war a "crusade", then the gauntlet has been dropped in the eyes of Muslims. GWB declared war on Islam and the USA has not looked back since. That, sir, is the army in which I speak...the army in which you turn a blind eye towards.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I know that my response is a little late on this one. Self denial is not going to get us anywhere. That seems to be the going wisdom at the White House about these latest embassy incidents? I guess they would rather live in a world of excrement than man a shovel? People have been killed over this video, and property has been destroyed! Did the victims have a job on the film production, or am I missing something? It looks too me that any United States' citizen is worthy enough to receive bloodletting over this video? That too me is clear indictment of the United States, and not the producers of this film.

It is plain as day! Keep playing hot potato with the crux of the issue which is a broad indictment of the United States as a whole, and watch the coveted second term wither away on the vine. It is like a rerun of the Carter days, and his handling of the Iranian hostage crisis. If Romney cannot capitalize off of this politicly? Then, I don't know what to say? With all due respect to the victims, but these incidents are gifts from the gods politically.

The Obama Administration has got egg on their face. These latest incidents derail his whole Middle Eastern foreign policy agenda. Apparently, they are too proud to acknowledge the mistakes? As the old saying goes, "Pride goes before a fall." Wipe the egg off, and switch things up? Or face a potential pounding come the debates, and when November comes around.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace
It all started with GWB...............

WTF.................

(Bangs head on table……..)

I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
White House Press Secretary, Jay Carney says,'This is not a case of protests directed at the United States writ large or at U.S. policy, this is in response to a video that is offensive to Muslims."

What a fitting tribute that Carney seems to be paying to the memory of the deceased Baghdad Bob; he is not only honoring the man, he is also doing a great impression of 'Ol Bob which even include his logic, reasoning and hopefully soon wardrobe....

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
On 9/11 U.S. Ambassador’s Corspe Dragged Through Streets, Obama Goes To Vegas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
On 9/11 U.S. Ambassador’s Corspe Dragged Through Streets, Obama Goes To Vegas
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Protests not directed at the US?

Nice try.

Was the assassination of our ambassador directed at the United States?

-----------
The terrorist attack on 9/11/2012 was in fact directed at the United States.

Ambassador Chris Stevens deserves better than this nonsense coming out of the

White House.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join