Obama White House Press Secretary,"Protests not directed at the United States."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Dizzy City badly needs a reality check... they've totally lost it...

Who/what is "dizzy city" and why do they need a reality check? How have they "lost it"?

I hate one-liners. Be specific, form a paragraph, and make a bit of common sense to those of us not in the know.

I'm fairly new here; yet, I still know better than to post non sequitur one-liners.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'll post a meaningful reply when i'm done laughing. out. loud.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
They're all like "death to america, death to america.", but of course they mean "Death to that guy who made a crappy movie"...and when they breach an embassy and tear down our flag, replace it with a flag of the Muslim bro'-hood, they are clearly trying to warn the filmmaker that they did not like his film... that gotta be it. thanks for the honest assessment of the situation...

Obama and his entire administration are either completely out of touch with reality, Scapegoating this guy, or are using it as an excuse for their non-stop apologetic and sympathetic rhetoric...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

The murderous mobs shout and chant "death to America"...

Clinton aplogizes, and Obama apologizes....

This must have been what Orwell had in mind when he spoke this:

Political language. . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable,
and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jibeho
Can someone check to see what is in Carney's coffee mug??

Probably been drinking too much of that Obama Special Brew .. that White House Honey Beer.
Obama has a home brewing system in the White House ya' know ...

Hmmmm, is that the same stuff he gave the guys at his first beer summit ?

politics aside, they say Obama's beer is really good,
PS: I am not an Obama-naut I am just being objective

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Im sorry is there currently members of another religion attacking embassy's throughout the world?Sine you seem to want to defend them by saying there's crazy radicals in every country i figured i must have missed the Jews or Christians or maybe Buddhists attacking embassy's? Im sorry to inform you the only religion that riots burns and kills people seems to be Islam. When you make excuses for them by saying its normal you do nothing but insight more attacks time to call it like it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeatherNLace

Who/what is "dizzy city" and why do they need a reality check? How have they "lost it"?

I hate one-liners. Be specific, form a paragraph, and make a bit of common sense to those of us not in the know.

I'm fairly new here; yet, I still know better than to post non sequitur one-liners.

translation - dizzy city =d.c capitol of amerika ... as to the reality check that is self explanatory...
english is not my native language.. its a limited language that gives me headaches every time use it...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What i don't understand about all this is, why make the movie in the first place, knowing that it will only offend the biggest religion on the planet ????
Before anyone starts up about "free speech", then those protesting the movie are entiltled to 'free speech" as well, aren't they ???
And where does that leave us ???
There has been protests here in Australia today, but most of the footage i've seen is of a peacefull protest with the usual small amount of trouble makers, which seems to be the norm now with any protest.
The film should never of been made to begin with, but in saying that, a film is only offensive if someone chooses to let it offend them by taking a version of religion too literally !

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Isn't it ironic that the same administration that has NO RESPECT for Christians and other religions, passed a law that directly VIOLATES those religions' beliefs and FORCES them to pay for abortive and other services against their beliefs. Did the Administration "Walk back" that statement because it wasn't authorized, or BECAUSE THEY DON"T REALLY BELIEVE and practice what was said?
edit on 15-9-2012 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I almost feel like they had this video in their pocket, so when attacks happened it's, "No! They don't hate America! It's the movie, I swear."

Is this thing a flare up or a trend? This weekend seems critical, no?

It's worth mentioning that the Al-Jazeera report is pointing to the video as the source, but it's hard to say how much influence US may have on the popular Arabic news source. Angry Protest Spreads Over Anti-Islam video

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Exactly! Well said Professor! Good points, apparently Catholics and Protestants
are not incited to murderous mobs even though they are mocked, derieded and persecuted.

Something tells me this is just the beginning too.

Radical Muslims proving time and again that slandering Islam will bear a hefty
price-tag which will be the loss of American lives, and property, terrorized by
Islamists that perhaps believe that U.S. lawmakers will ultimately find it in
Americans’ best interest to introduce legislation deeming it unlawful to slander Islam.

edit on 15-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The statement from the White House is the same as all the others, placing blame on something/someone else. The movie had been on you tube for several days before this started. It started on 9/11 and there is more behind this than they will ever tell. For instance, the ambassador knew it was coming. He told fellow gamers. The US knew there was a threat and took no action. All the White House is doing is blurring the fact that Obama has no foreign policy other than "I'm sorry."

Our embassies on foreign ground, what is it now, 13 or so, even in Australia are under attack, they are burning our flags, calling for beheadings of Americans. Of course it is directed at the US and the WH and the administration is in denial and Obama continues to campaign instead of facing the situation.

Very sad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Im sorry is there currently members of another religion attacking embassy's throughout the world?Sine you seem to want to defend them by saying there's crazy radicals in every country i figured i must have missed the Jews or Christians or maybe Buddhists attacking embassy's? Im sorry to inform you the only religion that riots burns and kills people seems to be Islam. When you make excuses for them by saying its normal you do nothing but insight more attacks time to call it like it is.

You are totally correct. The Jews and Christians don't attack embassy's; not at all. The attack entire countries, populations, races and religious ideologies. Much better than attacking an embassy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

You are totally correct. The Jews and Christians don't attack embassy's; not at all. The attack entire countries, populations, races and religious ideologies. Much better than attacking an embassy.

Ok ill play show me this great christian army thats going around attacking countries.I wasnt aware that the Vatican still had an army. Well theres the Swiss guard but not much of a threat. So please show us these Christians or Jews attacking world governments.Trying to make a witty statement with no basis in reality just makes you look silly. I can show you incident after incident of muslims attacking and killing people in the name of there religion. And to be honest there the only ones because there stuck in the middle ages even Christianity grew up and realized you cant force people to believe.Islam has yet to learn this lesson they believe they can force people to believe as they do.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

UHm..
"Dizzy City" : "D.C." perhaps?
They are blatantly ignoring this has anything to do with policy;
Lke words from our own secretatry of state mocking: the"deposed" Col khadaffy(duck).."We came, we saw, he died...".(chuckle chortle)

edit on 15-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

apparently Catholics and Protestants are not incited to murderous mobs even though they are mocked, derieded and persecuted.

Very true, my good friend. Sometimes I fantasize how quickly Obama would back down if Christians did take to the streets and protest some of the unconstitutional laws and executive directives that our crooked politicians passed and issued.
I guess we can dream.However, good Christians don't believe in violence, unlike others that we are talking about.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
...so other countries chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" has nothing to do with..... America?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

apparently Catholics and Protestants are not incited to murderous mobs even though they are mocked, derieded and persecuted.

Very true, my good friend. Sometimes I fantasize how quickly Obama would back down if Christians did take to the streets and protest some of the unconstitutional laws and executive directives that our crooked politicians passed and issued. I guess we can dream.However, good Christians don't believe in violence, unlike others that we are talking about.

Do you forget about the troubles in Northern Ireland with Protestants and Catholics? That was all about religion in case you forgot.....
edit on 15-9-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
...so other countries chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" has nothing to do with..... America?

So how many protestors and how many arab nations were chanting that phrase and really meant it?

Should we thus punish the majority for the few idiots?

Why not go amongst them, talk and discuss with them, to get their perceptions, to either be changed or change them, instead of peddling fear and hatred for others here?

I mean no offense, only amused by your train of thoughts, and wonder at the agenda behind it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you forget about the troubles in Northern Ireland with Protestants and Catholics? That was all about religion in case you forgot.....
reply to post by scotsdavy1

We're discussing America, not Ireland. Furthermore, if you understood the true history in Ireland, you would have understood that the struggles there were due to economics, not religion. One group, namely the Protestants(prior to the formation of the Republic of Ireland) kept the other group in ghettos and wouldn't allow them to get decent jobs.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum