It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orb Picked Up by Security Camera - MUFON Case 42531

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I found this video VERY INTERESTING....this Orb really does look cool and sooooo...are we being visited more regularly at night time? The only criticism I have of the orb is that is doesn't change its size when moving away from the camera. That could be an indication of a hoax.

Clear shot of Orb, and the poster made these comments about it. Read before watching video:

Now for the video:

edit on 14-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
its a bug, dude.
maybe a lightning bug.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's just a flying insect illuminated by whatever lights are around......

I have seen these on other cctv footage......

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
its a bug, dude.
maybe a lightning bug.

Show me a video to prove your point. Interesting point, but you need to back it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A bug flying under a light? At that speed? Rrrrrrrrriiiight...

Here are your bugs at night time:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It is however too bad that the camera wasn't HD and it doesn't automatically zoom in on moving objects. But here is a print screen picture of the orb (or your bug) in question. I am sure there is distortion in the picture due to the focus of the camera? I could be wrong though:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

ha! that was pretty good back up!!!!

it looks like an invasion of 'orbs'!!!! (er,ah, bugs!!!!)

nice work at getting the point across!
s&f for u!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I always try to follow through rule of: Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
that is either a bug or just dust.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
that is either a bug or just dust.

So a dust particle flying in forward-upward direction decides to pause move back a little and then zoom upwards again???

The best evidence I can provide for you under "dust" would be this video:

Although these particles have their own movement, it still doesn't match the "dust particle" you claim to be in the first video.

Again, deny ignorance, and do your best to contribute to evidence FOR or AGAINST the object in question. No here-say guessing folks. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It looks similar to this which I suspect is a flying insect of some sort .

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Although it does look similar, this insect you claim is flying backwards, forwards and clearly away from the camera, thus changing its size according to distance away from the camera.

The object in question in the first video counters this video. Nice find though. Keep adding to the evidence

edit on 14-9-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Gonna get you one of those orange boxes sooner than later right!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Could also be a reflection from the object if the camera had infrared. Or, it may been an orb. I have seen an orb before in broad daylight so I know beyond a doubt they are real.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CovertOperator

Good contribution

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There appears to be several reflections and a generally 'washed-out' appearance to the video, like from low-contrast setting, or presence of light behind the camera reflecting on a glass pane in front of the camera.

The 'orb' looks just like the round progress bar indicator (button) of YT. The proportions are eerily similar. On second thought, it could be the internal optical elements of the camera being reflected by an out-of-focus small bug close to the camera itself.

At 0:58, a momentary reflection can be seen in the middle of the roof of the station wagon, but based on the constant size (therefore distance) of the object, one should be able to see the moving reflection on the roof of the car, especially since the roof is convex.

The second rapidly moving object may be a moth (or bug) and may also have been the cause of the momentary reflection on the car roof.
edit on 14-9-2012 by gguyx because: additional

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
My friend,

Common sense is a strong thing, to think this is anything other than an Orb would be failing to recognise common sense

The way the Orb hovers is an indication of it working, for whatever reason, perhaps gathering data? I can't come to believe an insect would behave in such manner

Great thread, thanks for the video

Spiro

top topics

join