It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters set fire to U.S. school in Tunis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Islamists have been rioting and fighting and burning and killing and yelling and chanting since long before;
This movie
George Bush
The creation of Israel
The creation of America
The creation of calendars.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by abdel

Why not go directly for the puppet masters and nuke Tel Aviv?

How about - besides evil murderous genocidal Zionists your highly moral and goodwilling peaceful nuke will kill much more Palestinians then were killed in Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1900s.
It will also leave large areas of Palestine uninhabitable.
"Solomon and who is real mother of a baby" tale comes to mind.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

I don't think you read the post I was replying to properly.
If you did then you may have formatted a more intelligible response than this drivel.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, not all by any means, it's just they're the ones that seem to get the most coverage by the Zionist media. There are many anti-west protests all over the M.E. mainly peaceful ones but for some strange reason only the ones with lunatics advocating violence are the ones that get airtime. Go figure.

I think it may have something to do with the death and destruction that is being caused to innocent people, in MY view of things, that is absolutely not acceptable and it should not go unpunished.

As far as I am concerned with you damn jews and muslims, i hope you wipe each other out. Both of your collective belief systems are out dated and are barbaric.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

How about - besides evil murderous genocidal Zionists your highly moral and goodwilling peaceful nuke will kill much more Palestinians then were killed in Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1900s.
It will also leave large areas of Palestine uninhabitable.
"Solomon and who is real mother of a baby" tale comes to mind.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

I don't think you read the post I was replying to properly.
If you did then you may have formatted a more intelligible response than this drivel.

I believe the key point that you should address and comprehend in the post by ZeroKnowledge is:

"nuke will kill much more Palestinians then were killed in Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1900s.
It will also leave large areas of Palestine uninhabitable"

As this statement is absolutely true, but you people are willing to kill your own in the hatred you have for others.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

I think it may have something to do with the death and destruction that is being caused to innocent people, in MY view of things, that is absolutely not acceptable and it should not go unpunished.

9-11 mean anything to you?

As far as I am concerned with you damn jews and muslims, i hope you wipe each other out. Both of your collective belief systems are out dated and are barbaric.

Just for the sake of argument, would you prefer Muslims to kill all Jews or Jews to kill all Muslims?
It is a pointless question because neither will ever happen (no matter what the Christians wish)
We are all destined to fight until we die, that is the way of the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by SaturnFX

You think every israeli is somehow a evil person? interesting
Good to see Hitler's mindset isn't completely eradicated...need stone age thinking for contrast. After all, you cannot measure brightness without noting the shadows.

Why not nuke every oil field on earth, then suddenly the entire civilization changes. This seems far more impactful.
And...how is israel to blame for an american making a crappy video? Might want to check who is pulling your strings and making you dance.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

9-11 mean anything to you?

Just for the sake of argument, would you prefer Muslims to kill all Jews or Jews to kill all Muslims?
It is a pointless question because neither will ever happen (no matter what the Christians wish)
We are all destined to fight until we die, that is the way of the New World Order.

Let me rephrase my statement. All religions need to be abolished, and if they refuse they should be wiped out. I am not partial to any religion. Religion is only a control mechanism for ignorant people. As history has shown religion is also the cause of the most horrendous actions caused by our primitive race (humans incase you don't know).

So to your question, I don't care as long as all religious entities are gone and along with them the hate and violence toward their fellow man.

As far as 9-11 is concerned, a lot of people died for no reason. Whether it was my own Government, Israel, or some nut job religious fanatics that need another hobby than to dream of 72 virgins as a reward for murdering people.

Another poster in this thread made the comment stating that they couldn't wait for the asteroid to hit because we as the human race need a serious reset. I agree with that post.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobiusShaun
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Your statement is the single most ignorant thing I have read in a long time.

Please, please, please let an asteroid hit this planet.... We need a great big "reset"

1) speak for yourself. I don't need a reset.
2) you claimed someone was ignorant, then begged for the earth to end because of some random person's ignorance...what does that make you?

You can't come into a nuthouse and then be concerned that there are nuts. Welcome to ATS, this is where the extreme come to lick the windows (myself included, just in other areas). The opinions on ATS however do not reflect the majority world view.

So, by your statement, you fit right in here

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Trying not to insult your intelligence, I'll explain slowly

Once we kill off the pawns, then we can focus on the puppetmasters. What good are puppetmasters when their puppets are gone anyhow.

The above is what I was referring to, (apologies to SaturnFX for reproducing without permission)
It was a facetious reply to what I understood was a rhetorical question.
Any problem with that?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I don't know....I am just SICK of the violence over there...I wish... I WISH we wold just pull all our troops out of the entire middle east and never look back. Leave them alone to their own devices.Let them sink or swim on their own...

Hell, it's not like we are wanted there to being with.

Yes.... this.
I wish I had something more to add but.. I don't. You've said it already. However, this is something that just won't happen I don't think.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Trying not to insult your intelligence, I'll explain slowly

Once we kill off the pawns, then we can focus on the puppetmasters. What good are puppetmasters when their puppets are gone anyhow.

The above is what I was referring to, (apologies to SaturnFX for reproducing without permission)
It was a facetious reply to what I understood was a rhetorical question.
Any problem with that?

The pawns are the common people who have nothing to do with Foreign Policies or agendas. The pawns are people are strive everyday to put food on the table and take care of the basic needs of their families. The pawns are the ignorant people of society who buy into the divisive political systems, religions, cultural beliefs that have been created for them. So yes I take offense to some self appointed holier than thou group deciding their religion is the only belief system that needs to exist.

No one knows who these "puppet masters" are. If you kill off the pawns who will make the "puppet masters" pay for what they have done?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can we please try to keep the discussion civil?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Sorry for using the P word, it's past my bed-time. I'm gone.
Peace Abdel

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If History repeats it's self i think the Muslims are going through the KKK era. Slightly more advanced though cause they have created a prophet as an excuse, the progress continues because they changed from anti-immigrant to pro-immigrant, this is how they spread the cells through the world. Yes they are a hate group when it concerns non muslims.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
There is no way anyone will make me believe that some stupid movie made this uprising possible in almost every Muslim or Arab country starting on September 11.

That's the real scary part. I think these people would kill over a broken shoelace if their religion told them to. Some are claiming that the film is just the last straw of grievances, and that the protests are because people are tired of outside interference from the U.S. But there's even protests by Muslim Australians!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join