It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters set fire to U.S. school in Tunis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I just saw Jay Carney saying that this entire situation was caused by the film and has NOTHING to do with America's foreign policy. I can't believe I am hearing this.

Someone needs to put Carney and Pelosi in a one way rocket to Mars....I can't stand either of those lying sacks of poop.

Carney is only a mouth piece extension of Valerie Jarrett...she's the one who holds Obama's cajones....

Des

link   
Nice...Kenyan Police just stopped a terrorist attack in Kenya.
bigstory.ap.org...

This is their new tactic it seems, why attack one big target like the WTC when you can just set the entire world ablaze with strategic targets all around the world.

link   
reply to post by jam321

I think our foreign policy in the middle east has been screwed for the last 20 years. We are always manipulating their governments and stirring up what is an already volatile region. I don't care which puppet is running the US gov. at the time. They are all the same.

link   
reply to post by KidOK

I too am sick of seeing those words in every thread. People here just can't accept the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KidOK
I think every new post I click has "false flag" in it. Not everything is a false flag. Sometimes irrational people just get pissed off for irrational reasons.

Sorry for the rant.

Its both
Clearly there is just islam insanity going on here...its amazing to think that you, I, or others can do something and bug out 1/4th the world. Such power we have over their simple minds.

But, there is cells active now, taking this opportunity to really ramp things up. The warmongers amongst them use this to move from a civil protest to old school lynch mob. Must keep in mind many groups want a war..they get off on it, and will use the simple minds to do so.

Imagine the outrage of our own citizens if a large group of people in America got together and started burning down mosques, killing muslim diplomats in focused riots, etc.
This is the difference between our cultures...and this is what makes western culture far superior.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I'm just waiting for some news outlet to say the school was empty at the time.

please...

Yes, your Reuter's sourced article does state that the school was already closed Friday. It does not say why, but I can imagine it was proactive considering the nonsense going on over there.

Also, I'm sure that tidbit was not there when you linked the sourced article, as Reuters especially has a long history of updating stories, adding and taking away information as they see fit.

Thanks for the heads up though.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Majority of humans are good people at heart.

But when their emotions are manipulated, they can do awful things.

Burning a child's school is one such awful thing.

The masses often knows not what they are doing, nor even supporting.

It is the MANIPULATORS, who know full well what is to be achieved. They hatred knows no bounds, either mortal or divine bounds.

It is the MANIPULATORS, that we mankind must sought out, not the inflamed masses. It was not the movie that truly inflamed the masses. The masses only support peaceful protests. But SOMEONE or SOMEGROUP, inflamed them to atrocious acts, to get reciprocal response upon the manipulated masses.

Thus, the free world and mankind must not be equally manipulated or fooled. Be calm. The Rule of Law exists and is what that will save us all from wild beasts.

Time has run out for one nation, and the desperation shows in their feeble attempts today.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KidOK

Don't apologize.
I asked.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why not go directly for the puppet masters and nuke Tel Aviv?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oman embassy currently surrounded. Add that to the list.
I wonder how many scripts are being written in Hollywood as we speak.
edit on 14-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I have to wonder when Obama will declare martial law for our own good. 2 bomb threats in state colleges this morning with all this other crap they stirred up promises to be a doozie of a false flag.

Don't need a false flag. Just let everyone run wild - and then - and then - and then...

WATCH OUT FOR THE CANCELLATION OF THE ELECTIONS

Brought to you via the Patriot Act (what number now) and President Obama...

Just sayin'...

peace

edit on 14-9-2012 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ugh, I wish people would stop attacking other people who have nothing to do with this. Well, I wish they would stop attacking all together.... But my god. They are throwing violence around at anyone and anything that happens to be in front of them and it's ridiculous.

It would be like if I decided to go punch some one and to retaliate they decide to go slap a guy in Germany. How does that make sense?

At least go for the ones responsible! Not that anyone should be gone for.....

I don't know....I am just SICK of the violence over there...I wish... I WISH we wold just pull all our troops out of the entire middle east and never look back. Leave them alone to their own devices.Let them sink or swim on their own...

Hell, it's not like we are wanted there to being with.

I understand the world hates America and I understand it's pretty damn well deserved...but please...Not all of us support the actions of our government. Not all of us support the idea of some idiot movie...

Most of us are good people....

I wish the whole world would just grow the hell up.....It's about time we do.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

So you are implying that all of these Muslim attacks around the world are a result of them being mindless puppets being controlled by Israel?

Man you guys are dumb.

So if the savage cave dwellers know that they are being controlled and by who, why not just resist your programming? Obviously you have identified the controlling mechanism, once identified just ignore it. Common sense is a rare thing these days.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

The masses only want to live and love, not hate.

But will the leaders in Iran, funders of terrorism for decades, leave the world alone in their quest for supremacy and the welcoming of the mythical 'Mahdi'?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Ugh, I wish people would stop attacking other people who have nothing to do with this. Well, I wish they would stop attacking all together.... But my god. They are throwing violence around at anyone and anything that happens to be in front of them and it's ridiculous.
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I know.
It reminds me of the LA riots, when the rioters were burning the local shops and trashing their neighbors cars. The word that comes to mind is frenzy.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Originally posted by abdel

So you are implying that all of these Muslim attacks around the world are a result of them being mindless puppets being controlled by Israel?

Man you guys are dumb.

No, not all by any means, it's just they're the ones that seem to get the most coverage by the Zionist media. There are many anti-west protests all over the M.E. mainly peaceful ones but for some strange reason only the ones with lunatics advocating violence are the ones that get airtime. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Marines just touched down in Yemen.
Things are getting good

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

This has all been orchestrated for a long time. There is no way anyone will make me believe that some stupid movie made this uprising possible in almost every Muslim or Arab country starting on September 11.

Some stupid cartoons made it worst few years back. Never under estimate the stupidity of masses.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

How about - besides evil murderous genocidal Zionists your highly moral and goodwilling peaceful nuke will kill much more Palestinians then were killed in Israeli-Palestinian conflict since 1900s.
It will also leave large areas of Palestine uninhabitable.
"Solomon and who is real mother of a baby" tale comes to mind.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Your statement is the single most ignorant thing I have read in a long time.

An intelligent, logical man could never crow bar the paranoid delusion of marshal law, into a conversation about our embassies being attacked. Good job on that.... wow....

Your statement is what is wrong with this world.... Logic, honor and plain common sense are disappearing, and doing it quickly.

I didn't read past your fantastically ignorant comment, but I can assume there will be blame put on the US actions of past that have caused this... We get it... Its all America's fault...

The same people will say "Why aren't they going into Syria, that is a war that the US should actually go into... Another case and point of the ignorance on the internet... People they assume that they, the internet superhero's know all the in's and out's of global politics..... "Because it shhhessshhh it on the internetzzzz"

Please, please, please let an asteroid hit this planet.... We need a great big "reset"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join