It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters set fire to U.S. school in Tunis

page: 1.
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Protesters set fire to the American School in the Tunisian capital on Friday, after hundreds of people incensed by a U.S.-made film that demeans Prophet Mohammad invaded the U.S. embassy compound and clashed with riot police, a Reuters reporter said.

Reuters

No further information yet.
I am curious as to how many of you believe that this film is part of a false flag event.

Live coverage
Al Jazeera

edit on 14-9-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Jesus Christ

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for some news outlet to say the school was empty at the time.

please...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have to wonder when Obama will declare martial law for our own good. 2 bomb threats in state colleges this morning with all this other crap they stirred up promises to be a doozie of a false flag.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

So far we have had attacks in Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan , Tunisia and Yemen.

Protests in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, Turkey.

This has all been orchestrated for a long time. There is no way anyone will make me believe that some stupid movie made this uprising possible in almost every Muslim or Arab country starting on September 11.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I think it will take more than just a threat for them to declare marshal law. Something very bad would have to happen. Lets hope it doesn't.

I think this is the school.
American Cooperative School of Tunis
edit on 14-9-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Something is definitely happening. This is about to be all out war again.

They hit the Tunisian embassy as well.

Oh boy. Coffee, there isn't enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

You took the words out of my mouth. This is big.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

I can't argue with your logic

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With our bully foreign policy I am amazed that more American schools have not been burned down. No I don't think it is a false flag, but it is obvious we are supporting a terrorist factory.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How do you avoid a holy war, when one side is demanding it and attacking. Seems in the perhaps near future, heads are gonna butt. free speech verses religion (in this case, Islam).

It was bound to come to this eventually...you can't have progress without eventually removing the shackles of superstition. Religion was spread by the sword, and as the saying goes, live by the sword, die by the sword.

Pity the world couldn't do this in a reasonable way, now many innocent people with personal faith will suffer due to the rampant desires of their fringe to create their own apocalypse..and they could push it to where their own vision is half realized (the end of their culture in a firey blast but without the angel trumphets and whatnot they expect.)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

One should not assume that there is a two sided war going on. There are more than two sides and the protesters are just the nut jobs. We have nut jobs of all the sides.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
With our bully foreign policy I am amazed that more American schools have not been burned down. No I don't think it is a false flag, but it is obvious we are supporting a terrorist factory.

Hard to side with the people whom would murder you for simply being born in a certain country. America has many faults, but overall its not policy to just randomly kill anyone from a certain area. Group, sure.

Just because they are a underdog doesn't mean they are fighting the good fight. keep in mind, every drug gang is also the underdog when considering the military.

Its not clever or anti-establishment for the people to rally with anyone burning a flag..go there and you will quickly find out your internet rebel streak means nothing as your dragged through the street for not being islamic.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
reply to post by Neysa

So far we have had attacks in Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan , Tunisia and Yemen.

Protests in Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Syria, Sudan, Turkey.

This has all been orchestrated for a long time. There is no way anyone will make me believe that some stupid movie made this uprising possible in almost every Muslim or Arab country starting on September 11.

It wasn't just a stupid movie. The movie, although a low budget attempt, was only the touch paper. The main aim is what is happening now, the reaction. This has all been orchestrated, planned for months beforehand, the players, the media, the demonstrators were all set up. Bottom line is Muslims are less than human so killing a few thousand and using the old cliched sound bites of "glass car park" and "bombing the bastards into the stone-age" Sounds almost logical to the brainwashed masses just so they can watch it all on Hi Def T.V. and cheer for the the good guys as they reach for another Bud..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Another shining example of the results of the Clinton/Obama foreign policy!

God save from these imbeciles!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I just saw Jay Carney saying that this entire situation was caused by the film and has NOTHING to do with America's foreign policy. I can't believe I am hearing this.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think every new post I click has "false flag" in it. Not everything is a false flag. Sometimes irrational people just get pissed off for irrational reasons.

Sorry for the rant.

link   
reply to post by Neysa

NOTHING to do with America's foreign policy. I can't believe I am hearing this.

So why don't you lay out what specific Obama foreign policy has led up to this.

link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by SaturnFX

One should not assume that there is a two sided war going on. There are more than two sides and the protesters are just the nut jobs. We have nut jobs of all the sides.

Right, but I am on -this- side.
I don't know what the shadow puppetmasters are doing, up to, or their agenda.
What I do know though is that, that guy, the one screaming into the camera death to america...he believes what he says and will gladly kill a civ for his god...

and you know what, that is who my personal eye is on...

We have a media going on about the honor of the average muslim and how we must be respectful of their honor.

Well, I tend to live in a world where you get what you recieve. I have honor, and for some nut to be screaming about murdering my friends and family for lulz...ya, that offends my honor also. I however am a more evolved person than the monkeyman on television and would rather just have them ignored and finances pulled so they can't afford a slingshot, much less any actual method of attacking anyone...but should attacks come from richer monkeymen, then its time to take action.

monkeymen not being any race, but mindset...monkey rage smack and bash things that offend them...defective minds...better to see them in ash verses influence yet another generation. Its time the world itself evolve past this..and as much as I know the average muslim just wants a normal life, these fringe idiots are holding both them and the world as a whole back. Since their neighbors wont take care of the problem effectively, then the world is required to take action, else accept we will forever be tribal and held hostage by the weakest minds.

Once we kill off the pawns, then we can focus on the puppetmasters. What good are puppetmasters when their puppets are gone anyhow.

link   

Originally posted by Neysa
I just saw Jay Carney saying that this entire situation was caused by the film and has NOTHING to do with America's foreign policy. I can't believe I am hearing this.

Let me guess, and then he said, "These are not the droids that you are looking for."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join