It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over California Leaving Earth's Atmosphere - No Chinese Lanterns!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They also look like lanterns to me also. The vids are really crappy and I think that with a proper cam we'd see that they are in fact lanterns. They just slowly float away, like lanterns do.

And when do they leave earth's atmosphere?

They don't.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Very good point...the fact is we don't know if they have left at all versus when the camera cannot focus at any further distance than it already can [because it is of low quality in the first place]

I am in a statement of agreement with you on this one...something we can all learn more from each time we make an observation of an event!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First they took a look at our presidential candidates then they saw the crap going on in the middle east and then they decided to get the hell out of Dodge.

Do you blame them?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
We already have sooo much poor quality Chinese junk to deal with, why do we have to deal with the darn lanterns floating around in the sky while looking for UFOs? WTF are they for anyways? It obviously becomes trash once it burns out and falls to earth... And can you REALLY see a lantern during the day burning THAT bright?? (Never seen a CL before) I for one support the video and have seen similar things.. HOWEVER video & pictures are hoax-able to the max these days. So It is not a reliable source anymore. And I am skeptic of all vid's and pics.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DAMNTHATPASSWORD

I was wondering the very thing about CL being seen in bright day-light as clearly
as the objects in these two videos were.
Also, why let go CL's in the day time anyway?
Isn't the purpose of them meant to be a night-time
spectacle ?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of videos of chinese lanterns in the sky and people calling them UFOs. SOme people wonder why so many chinese lanterns around these days. I say it's because especially on the west cost there is an influx of asian citizens arriving. their culture is expanding on the west coast and so I would expect a lot more chinese lanterns being released. SO expect more vids like this to confuse people.

At least the lady from Chatsworth (crappy part of Los Angeles, known for low class white people and drug use) has stopped puting videos on youtube of obvious helicopters saying "wow. look at the ufos man. it's like out of this world (sound of her hitting the crack pipe) like check out these UFOs" At least she has stopped posting vids, saw a few her on ats from her.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I was wondering the very thing about CL being seen in bright day-light as clearly as the objects in these two videos were.

I would say the lanterns in the OP video were filmed in the early evening at dusk rather than bright day-light , a bit like these .

edit on 15-9-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You are right,it is darker than I first thought

It's funny what tricks the mind will play.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ya good point Gortex it does seem dark enough after a 2nd viewing. I am really not one for edited videos with text overlays.... Here is a slightly off topic comparison, I have a good video of the Hangar 1 Vodka blimp doing weird maneuvers over the home depot center. At first it looked like some sort of wacky space craft. I have never seen a blimp turn on its axis in one spot nor do I ever see that specific one over by the airfield (Which is the Goodyear blimps home which I see all the time) I had all the neighbors looking at it..... Partially because I wear glasses and need a GOOD pair of eyes and in part of identification of the object. After like 10 minutes we identified it as a blimp and not a UFO with my zoom function... So everyone's perception is a key element in identification of an object. Which is very hard to understand what we are looking at in this low quality video. In most of these videos I have seen I ask why doesn't someone get a tripod and zoom in, they have enough time? I have 3 tripods for that purpose... If you want to film stuff in the sky and actually post it, then a tripod is your best friend for steady zoom-able video. Its the era of inexpensive HD cameras and no one is using them to film this stuff!!!! I have two crappy cameras and am ready to get something to reckon with. These objects DO exist, but if you up close to one of them I think most people will drop the camera in awe. ('
')

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You are right... it's not chinese lanterns... because it's FAKE. Also modify the video more pls,. and any remains of authentiovity will be gone... just the environment

No... but even if the balloons are real... wtf is mass modified and then says 'look real ufos'...
edit on 16-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join