It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Warns of Violence in America Over Anti-Islamic Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A U.S. intelligence bulletin warned today that the violent outrage aimed at U.S. embassies spawned by a movie mocking the Prophet Mohammed could be spread to America by extremist groups eager to "exploit anger." The Joint Intelligence Bulletin issued by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security said "the risk of violence could increase both at home and abroad as the film continues to gain attention."

Guess they're turning the lights on in the FEMA camps, about now. None of this can be coincidental. Something is afoot and I don't believe it's what it appears to be.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Where did you get your info so I can follow along on this? Link to source please.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

"None of this can be coincidental."

Coincidental in relevance to what?

"Something is afoot"

Yes, a movie.

"I don't believe it's what it appears to be. "

Rather than believe that this is just a warning, you believe it is a power play to implement martial law. Quite the leap in logic since you cant tell what "it appears to be".

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It rhymes well with today's universities evac...

Interesting day...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Where is the source for this news please?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SumerianSoldier
reply to post by Bilk22

Where did you get your info so I can follow along on this? Link to source please.

Oh sorry. Thought I posted the link.

FBI Warns of Violence in America Over Anti-Islamic Movie

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The thing that worries me seeing these crazy Muslims fighting today is that what happens in November, Iran will have 6 Nuclear Bombs, the USA will be wiped off the map then, and your Muslim American leader is against American people, his mates are the Muslim Brotherhood, and that crazy Carter woman needs putting away for all our sakes, she is a loony, Assad in Syria poor chap is dead right, UK & USA have been dinning with the devil, America it is too late to save you once Iran have the bomb they will let you have as a gift from Muslims.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Bilk22

"Something is afoot"

Yes, a movie.

Rather than believe that this is just a warning, you believe it is a power play to implement martial law. Quite the leap in logic since you cant tell what "it appears to be".

Yes something is happening here, and it's more than meets the eye. US election is coming into play. This cacophony of events cannot be spontaneous or coincidental.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Bilk22

"Something is afoot"

Yes, a movie.

Yes something is happening here, and it's more than meets the eye. US election is coming into play. This cacophony of events cannot be spontaneous or coincidental.

Sorry, but you seem to be under the impression that the world is neat and orderly and similar "events" cant happen within a given time frame because it is statistically unlikely.

That is a fail of statistics.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
DP
edit on 14-9-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Time to lock and load!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is why Militias across the nation are on Orange alert, one alert lower than their highest alert. I know I will keep my eyes open when Im out and about this weekend..

top topics

join