It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Middle East: Constructive Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nothing of what i'm going to present to you here now is meant,

-to defened the Obama Administration.
-to point out the failues or mistakes of single individuals involved.
-to condemn any religious group.
-to justify extremism, terrorism or murder.

The list could go on as the arguments are going back and forth, where to lay the blame and who's responsibile.

On contrary, i'm trying to corroborate my belief that what we are witnessing right now goes exactly as planned.

Appeasement, weakness, failed foreign policy or leadership, ineptness, radical islam, zionism, ignorance all of this were accusations made or reasons put forward to explain what's happening here.

I dont believe any of this is the main cause, instead it is one rarely mentioned: Intention

-the New Middle East-
Constructive Chaos and Creative Destruction

(I know many of you dismiss Global Research as a source because it clearly has an agenda. Neo-Cons, Anglo-Americanism, Zionists etc. are terms that pop up to often, and thereby obfuscating the facts.
Remember, this is not about Democrats, Republicans and who's right or wrong, as i believe when we take away the labels we will find that the same power structure behind the Bush Administration is now dictating the politics of the current one. Strangely, i was not be able to find more 'conservative leaning' sources who provide similar information, even if only to expose the Obama Adminstration, other than extreme religious ones. If you know of any, please share.)

The “New Middle East” project was introduced publicly by Washington and Tel Aviv with the expectation that Lebanon would be the pressure point for realigning the whole Middle East and thereby unleashing the forces of “constructive chaos.” This “constructive chaos” –which generates conditions of violence and warfare throughout the region– would in turn be used so that the United States, Britain, and Israel could redraw the map of the Middle East in accordance with their geo-strategic needs and objectives.
Global Research November 2006

Some in Washington and Tel Aviv, are rejoicing about the military operations taking place in the Middle East.

Following the expression of Condoleezza Rice, the pains of Lebanon would be “the birth pangs of a new Middle East”. For the theoreticians of a «constructive chaos », blood must be shed in order to bring about a new order in that region rich in hydrocarbons. Planned since a long time, the Tsahal offensive against Lebanon is supervised out of the United States Defense Department.
Global Research July 2006

Fast on the heels of the regime change in Tunisia came a popular-based protest movement launched on January 25 against the entrenched order of Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak. Contrary to the carefully-cultivated impression that the Obama Administration is trying to retain the present regime of Mubarak, Washington in fact is orchestrating the Egyptian as well as other regional regime changes from Syria to Yemen to Jordan and well beyond in a process some refer to as “creative destruction.

The template for such covert regime change has been developed by the Pentagon, US- intelligence agencies and various think-tanks such as RAND Corporation over decades, beginning with the May 1968 destabilization of the de Gaulle presidency in France. This is the first time since the US-backed regime changes in Eastern Europe some two decades back that Washington has initiated simultaneous operations in many countries in a region.
It is a strategy born of a certain desperation and one not without significant risk for the Pentagon and for the long-term Wall Street agenda. What the outcome will be for the peoples of the region and for the world is as yet unclear.

Yet while the ultimate outcome of defiant street protests in Cairo and across Egypt and the Islamic world remains unclear, the broad outlines of a US covert strategy are already clear.
Egypt's Revolution February 2011

Too often when international politics and affairs are examined or discussed, the focus is on Nations and their goverments, the political players on the forefront, all the different groups who are only playing a role and change over time, while those orchestrating and directing it remain the same and so does the game.

I too have an "agenda" as i want to point out that the Obama Administration is also only playing its role. What we see unfolding right now is not happening by mistake, but purely intended and nothing will change with the next Administration.

I believe the players behind the scenses need to be identified in order to find solutions for a change.

I will continue to provide more evidence and information, but i would like this thread to be a joint contribution, so i'm awaiting your input.

'i
edit on 14-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer
Henry Kissinger - former Secretary of State, 1975

The Turkey-Cyprus Context
Henry Kissinger's statement occurs during the tense period in which Congress had embargoed aid to Turkey. Kissinger is telling Esenbel that he and President Ford disagree with the congressional action and will continue trying to change minds in the House and Senate, but notes that a congressional reversal in the near future doesn't look very hopeful. Foreign Minister Esenbel suggests that Kissinger might circumvent the embargo by helping arrange for European governments to transfer U.S. military equipment to Turkey. United States Ambassador to Turkey William Macomber, who was also at the meeting, cautions that such interference would be illegal, which sparks the scofflaw quote from Kissinger.
Original Transcript

edit on 14-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: edit the edit

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

"Some in Washington and Tel Aviv, are rejoicing about the military operations taking place in the Middle East.

Following the expression of Condoleezza Rice, the pains of Lebanon would be “the birth pangs of a new Middle East”. For the theoreticians of a «constructive chaos », blood must be shed in order to bring about a new order in that region rich in hydrocarbons. Planned since a long time, the Tsahal offensive against Lebanon is supervised out of the United States Defense Department."

Let me rephrase this quote from your OP.

"The wars are going well, soon we will control all the oil, and only Muslims will die as a result."

So ya, the US and Israel are happy with that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
This is only a question, I don't claim to be 'that' in the know on the Middle East crisis.

If all this is a construct of the West to gain control in order to obtain resources, from places that promote democracy; how is this going to work in 'their' plan?

Democracy is being spread in the Middle East, however the recurring theme is anti-Western resentment, mainly towards the USA, the UK, Germany and France.

To obtain resources you must have a stable Country and safe route of passage to enable a steady flow of those resources.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

I'm going to reply to you tomorrow more in-depth, it is long past bedtime for me now. 3.15am over here

If all this is a construct of the West to gain control in order to obtain resources, from places that promote democracy; how is this going to work in 'their' plan?

Democracy is being spread in the Middle East, however the recurring theme is anti-Western resentment, mainly towards the USA, the UK, Germany and France.

The premise of this thread is to outline, that there is a long-term, preconcerted plan of what we are witnessing only an interlude right now. Resources are not the main motive. The goverments of the Western countrys have also often changed during the 'execution' of this plan.
If you want you could read the Kissinger dossier (link in second post) as he is one of key figures for the past half-century.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I have already posted my thoughts on this in a couple different threads, however this may be the one that resonates the most with the information I have been trying to get out there.

I totally agree with your premise. I believe the Arab Spring and the violence in the Middle East is planned chaos and is being orchestrated at the highest levels of decision-making.

In 1996, the Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies, an Israeli think tank, published a paper entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm." The lead writer was Richard Perle, who became chairman of the Defense Policy Board in the US, and was extremely influential with President Bush. Several of the authors held key positions in Washington. The paper advised Binyamin Netanyahu to make a 'complete break with the past' by adopting a strategy "based on an entirely new intellectual foundation, one that restores strategic initiative and provides the nation the room to engage every possible energy on rebuilding Zionism ..." Their first step was the removal of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. 'A war with Iraq would destabilize the entire Middle East, allowing governments in Syria, Iran, Lebanon and other countries to be replaced.'

"Israel will not only contain its foes; it will transcend them," the paper concluded.

This is what I believe we are seeing. Along with the funding of the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations (including al-Qaeda, I have done my studying and research and they are just an arm of the CIA. Although the hatred towards the West does account for many extremists with legitimate ill-will harbored against the US, and of course Israel) they are creating discord and confusion in these Middle Eastern countries, to help realign the leadership more with the objectives of the US and Israel.

It is my belief that this soon will be coming to the US. We may soon see a terrorist event similar to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

what you and the OP have stated really rings true with me.
i have wondered about this since the beginning.
it all seems so "planned"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2

I have already posted my thoughts on this in a couple different threads, however this may be the one that resonates the most with the information I have been trying to get out there.

I totally agree with your premise. I believe the Arab Spring and the violence in the Middle East is planned chaos and is being orchestrated at the highest levels of decision-making.

In 1996, the Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies, an Israeli think tank, published a paper entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm." The lead writer was Richard Perle, who became chairman of the Defense Policy Board in the US, and was extremely influential with President Bush.
Several of the authors held key positions in Washington. The paper advised Binyamin Netanyahu to make a 'complete break with the past' by adopting a strategy "based on an entirely new intellectual foundation, one that restores strategic initiative and provides the nation the room to engage every possible energy on rebuilding Zionism ..." Their first step was the removal of Saddam Hussein in Iraq. 'A war with Iraq would destabilize the entire Middle East, allowing governments in Syria, Iran, Lebanon and other countries to be replaced.'

"Israel will not only contain its foes; it will transcend them," the paper concluded.

This is what I believe we are seeing. Along with the funding of the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorist organizations (including al-Qaeda, I have done my studying and research and they are just an arm of the CIA. Although the hatred towards the West does account for many extremists with legitimate ill-will harbored against the US, and of course Israel) they are creating discord and confusion in these Middle Eastern countries, to help realign the leadership more with the objectives of the US and Israel.

It is my belief that this soon will be coming to the US. We may soon see a terrorist event similar to 9/11.

I hope they keep there violence over there because it wont be pretty..
A lot of Dear hunters are stocking up on ammo & getting real tired of all the war games..

Terrorism is organized violence and vandalism.
Absolutely bounded by law.
Lawlessness is the law of terrorism.
Prodigies and genius are assets to the world.
Few of them are liability.
Better known as exceptions.
These exceptions head terrorism.
Juvenile delinquents, abandoned kids, exploited and abused,
Orphans, illegitimates, victims of utter poverty
Are the protégé.
Most join out of choice.
Few are forced to, result of frustration and despair.
Rest, just for the heck of it, oblivious to the non-existence of exit.
Best professional guidance and training is provided.
International faculty contributes.
Success rate is one hundred percent.
Graduated are numero uno desperados, killers, extortionists,
Hardcore criminals
If they can stir this all into a national problem it could be on our homeland over night..
ive been posting all week im tired of the war games!!!!

new topics

top topics

join