It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush - the world don't like him

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
That is possibly the most ridiculous post I have ever seen posted anywhere.

Oh - I get it - tounge in cheek eh? Way too suble for me!

Communication is ridiculous? What exactly is so ridiculous?

[edit] Oh, I see. You're only a troll. No reply is necessary, then.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Damned]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vladtepes
"Che guevara tried to free south american people". You are kidding me!!. That's what I was talking about, the way you Europeans tend to see things. He was a terrorisit, a minion of Fidel Castro and USSR. You have no idea what happened here in South America in the 60's and 70's. This region was targeted by communism financed by the Eastern block and those so called "desaparecidos" tried to impose communism by their terrorist and bloddy actions. They even bombed schools and churches. They even gunned my uncle down in front of his whole family!.

Sorry for your uncle. In cuba Fidel Castro and che guevara are considered as heroes. It�s just a point of view matter.

Churchil and Roosevelt were dictators?. You are so full of sh*it man!. They saved your European a.ss!!!

I didn�t refer them to dictators..And nobody saved my countrys as* during ww2

As for referring to me as "someone from Argentina" that doesn't surpise me at all, maybe my opinion is less "qualified" than yours. Im'n not defending my country at all. Since Peron took power (our own Mussolini), this country has gone to hell and will stay that way for many decades, unless we manage to kick out these populist bastards.

So your country is doing like sh*t and still you waste your energy on mocking europe. ironic..
-ap

[edit on 27-10-2004 by aape]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vladtepes
"Che guevara tried to free south american people". You are kidding me!!. That's what I was talking about, the way you Europeans tend to see things. He was a terrorisit, a minion of Fidel Castro and USSR. You have no idea what happened here in South America in the 60's and 70's. This region was targeted by communism financed by the Eastern block and those so called "desaparecidos" tried to impose communism by their terrorist and bloddy actions. They even bombed schools and churches. They even gunned my uncle down in front of his whole family!.

Churchil and Roosevelt were dictators?. You are so full of sh*it man!. They saved your European a.ss!!

As for referring to me as "someone from Argentina" that doesn't surpise me at all, maybe my opinion is less "qualified" than yours. Im'n not defending my country at all. Since Peron took power (our own Mussolini), this country has gone to hell and will stay that way for many decades, unless we manage to kick out these populist bastards.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Vladtepes]
And what has this to do with Europe and/or Bush exactly?
I am truely sorry for the death of your uncle.
If you talk about casualties and so on, do you think you are the only one? It might sound hash or hard but it is not intended to hurt you in any way, but you are not the onlyone. Since you know how it feels, maybe you can understand how it feels for the Iraqi moms who lost a son,child, uncle...
But does all this means that Bush should stay? Nope.
And that was what this topic was about, about Bush.
Does all this means America�s leaders are never wrong? Nope.
Ie. They put Pinochet on power, they supported the rebels in Nicaragua, they gave Osama power, they did lots of other things...
Just face it, Bush is a human, humans make mistakes, humans are judged on mistakes and achievements.
What did Bush achieve:
-A safer world? Nope, the number of attacks has increased.
-Peace in Iraq? Nope, they are still fighting there.
-Catching Osama, the world�s nr1 terrorist? Nope, or atleast they say they don�t have him, they still can find him miraculously which will boost Bush�s campaign.
-Catching Saddam: Finally a yes.
-Peace in the ME? Nope, it�s actually a bit worse...
-Making USA�s economical situation better? Nope.
Enough said I think.

This however does not mean that we despise or hate Americans by saying this. That is a lie.
I am gratefull for the fact that America came to help in the 2nd worldwar, but does this mean that every European should sit on his knees from then on? No, because they came a bit late and had their own reasons to come and help. No, because the events afterwards dragged the world down in a new war: The Cold War.

Also today, maybe you, living in South America, or the ones living in North America feel safer. But I personally don�t. I live in Europe, between The ME and you. Your army needs to pass here to go fight in the ME what makes our countries nice places to attack, in fact I�m sometimes wondering how it comes it didn�t happen so far.
Also the fact that he seems to like war so much makes me worried.
The fact that he seems to be able to let Americans think in ways like " You don�t like our President so you must hate us" or " You don�t like it,though luck, we are the world�s most powerfull nation" and so on. That sounds like things of the past, a past that hopefully doesn�t come back.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Calibre]

<< 6  7  8   >>

join