It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush - the world don't like him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"According to a survey, voters in eight out of the 10 countries, want to see the Democrat challenger, John Kerry, defeat President Bush in next month's US presidential election.

The poll, conducted by 10 of the world's leading newspapers, including France's Le Monde, Japan's Asahi Shimbun, Canada's La Presse, the Sydney Morning Herald and the Guardian, also shows that on balance world opinion does not believe that the war in Iraq has made a positive contribution to the fight against terror....."

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
LOL, heck 50% OF AMERICANS dont like him.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The Queen of England once said to him (before he was Pres) "So you're the black sheep of the family then?"

She musta heard about the dandruff problem at Camp David!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Bush has made his bed and unfortunatly ours for a long time to come his Bullish behavior has found him a place in history as a tyrant stormtrooper who has nothing better to do than to pick on the little guy with one exception terrorists who are either directly or supportively responsible for 9/11 I say stormtroop away Mr Bush kill all those F**KERS

[edit on 15/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is what I believe. The world doesn't hate the American public. It only hate the American government for what it has become and the handling of the war. It's no wonder the world hates the Bush Administration. So for those who don't understand why the world hates us or the current Administration, this article might clear up a few things for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
All the nations polled in overwhelming numbers said they like America and Americans.

Distrust of Dubya is, however, widespread.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I agree with you people the reason of the hate against America is just directed to one man, and as the leader of our nation, and what he does, he does in the name of the citizens of our country.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree. It's our gov. they don't like. Americans themselves aren't the ones sticking their big gov. noses where they don't belong. However, in a country that claims to elect and control the gov., no one is innocent. If we stop supporting the corrupt a55holes and just openly admit that we have little or no control, they'd go much easier on us, and maybe even help to liberate us from our run-away train gov. Everyone knows that the US gov. is no longer content with merely controlling America. They want the world. That's what bothers people the most, IMO...especially non-Americans.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Damned]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep i have to say its true,

I live in ireland and no-one and mean no-one here likes the Bush administration.
To be honest ive never met anyone whos not american that likes Bush.
So let me ask you a simple question....(Americans)

Would you want or vote for a president that the world hates and if so why?

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Merkeva]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
[edit on 10/29/04 by WisdomMaster]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

Originally posted by mrmulder
Here is what I believe. The world doesn't hate the American public. It only hate the American government for what it has become and the handling of the war. It's no wonder the world hates the Bush Administration. So for those who don't understand why the world hates us or the current Administration, this article might clear up a few things for you.

Well, by now they hate the American people too, as we have been very supportive of our president and we all think like Bush. In fact we are going to re-elect him.

Um, excuse me? I don't support Bush and I doubt he'll be re-elected.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh, BTW, my opinion is that Bush is a good CEO, he runs America like a business.

All Bush did was to secure the relationship with main suppliers by acquiring them (invasion). Bush would acquire all suppliers and create a monopoly over the world resources. This is a sure win situation. George W Gates and Macro$oft.

Of course, as most CEOs, he decided to award sub-contracts to family owned businesses, as he could hide the papers.

HELLO? Do you think you have freedom of speach in your office? Try to say that your boss sucks! You are fired (to guantanamo)!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

HELLO? Do you think you have freedom of speach in your office? Try to say that your boss sucks! You are fired (to guantanamo)!

Whoa wisdom master you got me worry for a moment there.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
President Bush is a visionary.

President Bush has integrity.

President Bush is a strong leader, not swayed by world opinion.

President Bush will be re-elected, without doubt.

Democrats on this Liberal site actually have begun to believe their own lies.

There is an old saying....'can't see the forest for the trees'

The US was attacked. The US is fighting back. End of story.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
President Bush is a visionary.

President Bush has integrity.

President Bush is a strong leader, not swayed by world opinion.

President Bush will be re-elected, without doubt.

Democrats on this Liberal site actually have begun to believe their own lies.

There is an old saying....'can't see the forest for the trees'

The US was attacked. The US is fighting back. End of story.

Hehehe
, good one. Is not caring about world opinion a good thing? I mean, if one or two countries dislike your policy, that's fine, but when MOST of the world, INCLUDING 50% of the citizens of the country you "represent" (he doesn't represent me!) dislike you, maybe it's time to take a second look at the situation. And if you can't agree with that, then I at least hope that it will be a moot point after he is thrown out of office on his Ace. Keep on towing the party line, bud. We'll see what happens in 3 weeks.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bassisgreat
Hehehe
, good one. Is not caring about world opinion a good thing? I mean, if one or two countries dislike your policy, that's fine, but when MOST of the world, INCLUDING 50% of the citizens of the country you "represent" (he doesn't represent me!) dislike you, maybe it's time to take a second look at the situation. And if you can't agree with that, then I at least hope that it will be a moot point after he is thrown out of office on his Ace. Keep on towing the party line, bud. We'll see what happens in 3 weeks.

i expected nothing less in reply. i would caution one in believing the polls, as they can be construed to show anything. further, the statistical chance of a US election being 50/50, or thereabouts, two elections in a row, is slim to none, and slim left town.

sooooo, either you are correct, and Kerry wins hands down, or the reverse is true, and Bush wins, hands down. i do not for one moment foresee a replay of year 2000, though it is the dream of the liberal media.

and i do NOT subscribe to the notion the world hates the Honorable President Bush. that such sentiment runs in liberal, leftist circles does not make it so.

i

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

and i do NOT subscribe to the notion the world hates the Honorable President Bush.

Okay, so why does the world hate us?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Interestingly, in Russia more than 50% support Bush vs Kerry. But then again Putin has 70% approval rating while the country is going to hell, so for me this just goes to show that the rest of the world is right.

And, Bush is no visionary, although he probably does have visions.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Okay, so why does the world hate us?

who says the world hates us? are you perhaps too eager to believe the liberal US media? that is your choice.

the same "world" you and others claim have such hatred for the US, they are clamouring to enter our borders, to live here, to taste freedom.

they see the US as free, and know it is so, yet do not understand the way to go about achieving such freedom in their own country, so the easy thing to do, is emigrate to the Great United States of America.

Mexicans, Guatemalans, Peruvians, Cubans, Germans, Indians, Pakastani's, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian alike, they are here in the homeland of the free, why have they come?????? Because they hate us????

you figure it out, my friend.

edited to add, the untold countless nationalities that have come, and continue to come, Bosnian, Egyptian, French, Italian, Korean, Chinese, ad. infinitum.......

[edit on 15-10-2004 by smokenmirrors]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

who says the world hates us? are you perhaps too eager to believe the liberal US media? that is your choice.

Actually, I don't believe anything the major media feeds me anymore. I'm not liberal or conservative. Nice try though. If world doesn't hate us than why won't the majority of the countries in the world join us in the war on terror?

[edit on 15-10-2004 by mrmulder]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join