It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video That Supposedly Sparked The Homicidal Acts On The U.S. Embassy In Libya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I've heard Muhammed was a gay pedophile that murdered women, and children.

From what you've heard?

Would you like to walk into a Mosque and repeat what you've heard? I don't think you would. So why do you think its ok to come on here state this? You think its safe to come onto ATS and state this? You feel that confident in your anonimity here?
edit on 14-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

That is not what I heard, I heard he was a bisexual pedophile that murdered men, women, and children.

Why would it not be ok "to come on here state this?" It is not as if he was using foul language and making crazy accusations, simply stating facts. He may have used the word "gay" when bisexual would have been more appropriate, but come on gay sex is gay sex, you knew what he meant.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

From what you've heard?

Would you like to walk into a Mosque and repeat what you've heard? I don't think you would. So why do you think its ok to come on here state this? You think its safe to come onto ATS and state this? You feel that confident in your anonimity here?

You pseudo-threatin this poster over WORDS on the internet. Words posted on some conspiracy site. SERIOUSLY. Do not pretend that you are representing or speaking for any party. They are just words. This is the issue at hand folks. Back in the day the entire world was into gay pedophilia so what makes anyone person immune to such allegations?

my intention was not to threaten anyone?

i just think its pathetic he can come on here and start spouting something he would not dare say in public. sad and pathetic. a coward.

and i also think he should consider what he says before he posts, because if he honestly thinks he is using the internet anonymously he is a fool.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

I think the film was offensive, I couldn't get past 5 minutes either. I don't see why people put so much effort into offending others. I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentionally made and purposely shown to those who would find it offensive the most just to provoke more violence. Is this a build up towards a false flag perhaps? The timing is right.

It was VERY clearly "intentionally made and purposely shown to those who would find it offensive the most just to provoke more violence." What strikes me is the childish nature of it, no sophistication whatsoever, just an in your face mockery intended to inflame passions among muslims. It was strange all around.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

From what you've heard?

That is not what I heard, I heard he was a bisexual pedophile that murdered men, women, and children.

Why would it not be ok "to come on here state this?" It is not as if he was using foul language and making crazy accusations, simply stating facts. He may have used the word "gay" when bisexual would have been more appropriate, but come on gay sex is gay sex, you knew what he meant.

Its not ok becuase its not a proper dicussion. Its simply stated to incite more anger.

Its pathetic religious trolling at its best.

Its dishing out more hatred with the intent of getting more hatred back.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by KaiserSoze

you have to wonder is it a CIA production?

I don't know about that, surely they could do better, but,

the only way you can make a film this bad is to make it that bad purpose.

Anyway it was never about the film, all the talk of the film makes us not focus on the real problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I strongly feel this movie was just another way of kickin the hornets nest known as the middle east. They are a bunch of pist off ppl over there. They hate america because of what we think is best for them. We could make a movie about how Mohamed liked to make model planes and he liked the Yankees and they would of attacked the embassies. TPTB know this and went over the top in trying to incite. That was the plan.

Well played evil doers.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't know how you can say it was a fact? What I mean by that is a lot of the "holy" books have been edited heavily through the ages to fit the time period. I don't think we should say that Muhammed was for fact gay, straight, bisexual or asexual. Who knows? He could have been Annunaki or an Ant person from Tokpa. To make assumptions without viable proof is ignorant.

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I guess I just don't see the "hatred", he said what he has heard is what is portrayed in the movie, not that he thinks it was a good idea to make this inflammatory nonsense. While the movie was clearly a hateful act simply stating what we have heard or seen or simple facts is not.

With all of the commotion surrounding this movie I have yet to hear anyone challenge anything presented as factual in it. Unsavory, unpleasant, unnecessary I think so. Untrue, no I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

I don't know how you can say it was a fact? What I mean by that is a lot of the "holy" books have been edited heavily through the ages to fit the time period. I don't think we should say that Muhammed was for fact gay, straight, bisexual or asexual. Who knows? He could have been Annunaki or an Ant person from Tokpa. To make assumptions without viable proof is ignorant.

Namaste
~~~~J

Good point.

I'm thinking "fact" like they would as in if I were muslim I would deem the entire Koran to be factual. Not like I was there and have personal knowledge of his sexual practices.

Ex

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Malcolm X tells the truth of Islam:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
This video was produced by a Coptic Christian wasn't it?
A persecuted group in Egypt btw.

In any case. A video does not excuse rioting in the streets.
They need to put some sort of active denial technology on the roofs of the embassies.
Anyone comes over the wall they get tazed or soundblasted.

I really doubt that it was produced by a Coptic Christian, take a look at some information from another thread.
"The film was admittedly financed by donations from Jewish families", all you have to do is follow the money. None of the Coptic Christians I know are poor (I'm sure plenty are though) so if this were true they would not have sought donations from Jewish families. I think saying it was a Coptic Christian producer is simply one more way of stirring violence between Christians and muslims.

Facts

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

And we wonder why people get killed over there? You insult their God and then tell them to go cry about it. That is the exact attitude that is digging us deeper into the abyss.

I think this video was the straw that broke the camel's back. We have been there for far too long for reasons that are completely asinine.

I suggest this as an alternative to our current war machine

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 14-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

Make sure you really really get what this ATS'er said. Re-read before you go to bed...when you wake up....because I'm hoping it will help you to grow up!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Mind blown

He says, and I quote, "So it offended muslims. Go cry about it"

Do you think that is an okay thing to do? Do you think it is okay for humanity to just walk around and insult people and not apologize for it? We shouldn't have to insult people to begin with, because all it does is rile them up.

And why the sudden attack on me guy/lady? Not like I have been rude in this thread?

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 14-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Lol op great video, I almost fell off the couch watching it. SnF!

Allah is a douche, jesus joins him on the douche bag couch with mohammad. God serves them all douche in drinking bags. Christians and muslims alike need to get a life. If I offended you good, I hope you die with hot seathing rage in your heart that can never be quenched for my blood.leaves a sick taste in the back of your mouth huh?

To everyone that wasn't offended, good, nice to see some brains in some of the populous.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I guess the video was handed around over there first, so they can all get all worked-up over it before any of us get the chance to view it here?

I heard about the violence before learning of the video.
And for that reason alone, I will abstain viewing such a piece of propaganda.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I thought it was pretty funny, I don't think anyone should abstain from seeing it. It is almost like borat, in its ability to point out the obviousness of the problem through, over the top rediculousness.

It wasn't offensive at all, as long as you didn't go in looking for somthing to be offended about.

Honestly it was just about the exact style of sasha barron connan's work ( hope I spelled his name correctly.)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I got into an argument irl with someone today over this video. They said that the embassy attacks were the fault of the man who made the video, and that he should be criminally charged. I was like what!!! No, this is the fault of mulsims in those countries who feel the need to resort to violence over anything and everything. They do not want other people to have an opinion, if that opinion is different from their own. Basically, they do not want to tolerate anything but what they believe. It isn't that they cannot, they choose not to. That really is barbaric, and from what I can see, the Jews and the Muslims are both barbaric due to their fanatacism over their respective religions. There are some Christians who are fanatical, but I'm sure the numbers are extremely low compared to these other religions. I bet that Mossad is responsible for more killings than all Christian fundamentalists in recent times.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Hell yeah it's okay. If another person simply offends you, that person doesn't deserve to die. Get over it, and be a bigger person not to let anyone get under your skin. That is what I'm saying, but your lack of reasoning seems to be keeping you from understanding that. If you are inferring that I am being insulting, I feel for you.

Let me put this into a perspective you might be able to wrap your mind around, since you almost seem to be attempting to defend these murderers, and since you don't understand the words previously typed by myself. If you offend me, does it make it okay for me to storm your house, beat you half to death, drag you from your home, leaving your bloody hand print on the wall from attempting to latch on to anything, before I get you out-side to brutally murder you in public?

Since you can't seem to understand what I meant in my first post, you left me to bring a little more knowledge into your life. If you get offended, you don't murder someone because of it. You should suck it up, be the bigger person, and move on with your life. That is what I obviously meant when I said, AND I QUOTE, "So it offended muslims. Go cry about it."

By the Grace of God, I have been this nice to you, not to say anything to negative to hurt your feelings, and drive you insane with hatred.

"There Is Only One True God"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join