It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video That Supposedly Sparked The Homicidal Acts On The U.S. Embassy In Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Personally, I think this video is just an excuse for the attackers acts, and why are muslims offended by this video anyway? From what I've heard Muhammed was a gay pedophile that murdered women, and children. This film isn't outside the realm of truth. So it offended muslims. Go cry about it. You don't see any other groups resorting to violence in terrorism simply from an offensive film. The American government should not have apologized. That was stupid. Send our military over there, and return the favor. This video, in my opinion, had nothing to do with the terrorist attack. That was planned, I think. What do you think? Do you really think this video was the reason for the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Libya?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

i doubt gay, because he had children. second, in the times of mohamed pedophilia was wide spread.this was common in europe, too. so, your ancestors, i guess from europe, probably did it, too.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And we wonder why people get killed over there? You insult their God and then tell them to go cry about it. That is the exact attitude that is digging us deeper into the abyss.

I think this video was the straw that broke the camel's back. We have been there for far too long for reasons that are completely asinine.

I suggest this as an alternative to our current war machine

Namaste
~~~~J
edit on 14-9-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't care to watch the video and don't have an opinion on it one way or another.

However, if the intent of the video was to portray Muslims as violent by inciting a barbaric response from a notable percentage of the Muslim population in the middle east, then what does it say if the plan worked to perfection?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That was the worst piece of horribly edited garbage I have ever witnessed.
I am ashamed to have wasted the 5+ minutes starting to watch...then I shut it off.
What a pathetic excuse for a film.

There is no way this particular film can possibly be real.
Parody maybe but no way a real make of a film.
Why or how would this even get across seas to that country to begin with?

This piece of garbage shouldn't even be allowed to air.
Poor, poor excuse of a film.

It offended me as a human to even watch it.

There are other reasons why the Embassy was attacked.
There is NO way this was it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hello!!!! it wasn't the film thats just the reason they are using. Mooseslums are going to get a spanking pretty soon and they know it

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I've heard Muhammed was a gay pedophile that murdered women, and children.

From what you've heard?

Would you like to walk into a Mosque and repeat what you've heard? I don't think you would. So why do you think its ok to come on here state this? You think its safe to come onto ATS and state this? You feel that confident in your anonimity here?
edit on 14-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I am pretty sure you meant Muslims. We need to stop spreading all types of hate and by you saying Mooseslums, you are no different then the people making fun of Muhammed. Slander is slander, no matter if it was meant as a joke.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Why or how would this even get across seas to that country to begin with?

Well that's what I keep asking, sure seems like a set up to me, they are over there rioting over a film, well not exactly a film, that we knew nothing about, someone had to alert people to its existence, the terrorist IMHO are involved.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This video was produced by a Coptic Christian wasn't it?
A persecuted group in Egypt btw.

In any case. A video does not excuse rioting in the streets.
They need to put some sort of active denial technology on the roofs of the embassies.
Anyone comes over the wall they get tazed or soundblasted.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The U.S. murdered a million people in Iraq for something that didn't even exist(WMDs)!!

And people are calling Muslims crazy....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
if your so passionate about killing muslims, go join the army!!!
and as a religious researcher/historian, i find your lack of knowledge appalling!
did you know that there is more historical document of jesus than there is for mohammad?
and that is very little!
history does show that europe has been 'buggering boys' forever!!!
as for mohammad being blood thirsty,it was only because the christian crusaders beat him too it!
there has been more death and torture in the name of christianity,than all the other death in the world combined!
inquisition
killing of the cathars
killing of the gnostics
boer wars
conversion of the 'savages' in south,central,and north america.
roman occupation of the british isles
witch burnings/hangings
shall i go on?
oh wait , the christians ARE still going on!
i refuse to watch this stupid video again,and i'm quite offended by it.
i should have not be posted here in front of an intelligent audience.
perhaps you would have a better crowd if you viewed it to a bunch of racist hicks,who think 'if you aint white,you aint right'.
deny ignorance my arse! this whole thread should be removed!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think the film was offensive, I couldn't get past 5 minutes either. I don't see why people put so much effort into offending others. I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentionally made and purposely shown to those who would find it offensive the most just to provoke more violence. Is this a build up towards a false flag perhaps? The timing is right.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Like the voice over section of the old woman. Listen from 10.30 into the video and ends at 10.39

edit on 14-9-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If I said "Budha was a big fat slob" do I expect Buddihsts to start attacking embassies around the World?? If I said "Jesus was a Hippie" do I expect Christians to start attacking embassies around the World?? If I said "Hindus are crazy" do I expect Hindus to start attacking embassies around the the World??

Come on now. Sticks and stones will break my bones.....ahhhh you know the rest. Get over it Muslims and quit using cartoons and horribly made movies to prove your point. I would be pretty mad myself if another Country invade the US and set up shop. Stick to the real reason your mad.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I would suggest all of us see it. Production quality was almost as good as a 5th grade class project. The content appears factual and accurate enough but I would equate it to the 5th graders mentioned above taunting the kid with two dads or the one whose mom is a stripper. The taunts may be true and accurate but they will upset those kids. This just looks like a childish attempt to inflame muzzie hatred of the west and with their intellect, or lack thereof they appear to be taking the bait.

The real question is who made it and why?
1) Was it a muslim group attempting to "rally the troops" against the west?
2) Was it a western power (US) wanting to stir the pot
so we could come in and bomb some democracy into them?
3) Or my personal favorite and one I have envisioned for 4 years, a plot combined with #2 above to stir civil unrest in the US complete with Martial Law and postponing or eliminating the election.

I felt from the beginning that if he was elected he could well be the last president, really can't say why, just a gut feeling. I can envision obama not surrendering the reins and trappings of power willingly. Actions speak louder than words, especially Teleprompter words that are simply repeated. He acts like an African dictator and God forbid you question him, if it appears he can't win the election somewhat fairly then look for the claws to come out. He "rules" with Executive Orders and Czars and that is all he needs in combination with Martial Law.

Boom the next Castro, Chavez or worse, much, much worse is created.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What has been seen cannot be unseen...

That had to be the biggest pile of crap I've seen in my life short of a visit to the Elephant house in a Zoo.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta

I've heard Muhammed was a gay pedophile that murdered women, and children.

From what you've heard?

Would you like to walk into a Mosque and repeat what you've heard? I don't think you would. So why do you think its ok to come on here state this? You think its safe to come onto ATS and state this? You feel that confident in your anonimity here?
edit on 14-9-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

You pseudo-threatin this poster over WORDS on the internet. WORDS posted on some conspiracy site. SERIOUSLY. Do not pretend that you are representing or speaking for any party. As I am sure they do not want you speaking for them. They are just words remember that my friend. They only do as much damage as you allow them to do. This is the issue at hand folks. Folks getting their knickers all in a twist over being "offended".

Back in the day the entire world was into gay pedophilia so what makes any one person immune to such allegations?
edit on 14-9-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Space.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Yea sticks and stones, but when we make fun of Muhammed, we are adding insult to injury. We have been in the Middle East for going on ELEVEN YEARS!! I was in freaking junior high, 7th grade, when 9-11 happened and I remember that sh!t. And pretty much since then, we have been in one war, battle, skirmish, assault or another over there. It is time we stopped bullying other nations. If we were truly the beacon of light we said we were, instead of an anchor of darkness, we would be actually trying to help the countries that actually need the help.

Irrigation, agriculture, PROPER institutes of schooling, astronomy. Fields that actually allow Humanity to take steps forward, instead of warfare which ultimately will put us in a "death spiral"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

you have to wonder is it a CIA production?

<<   2 >>

join