It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Protesters in Tunisia Reportedly Rampage Inside US Embassy Compound

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by elmrich

I really do not want this to escalate but allowing this to grow is not going to help anyone's cause.

Do you really think killing a bunch more Muslims is going to dissuade them from attacking the US and western conclaves? It hasn't worked so far and we've killed thousands. If anything it has made matters worse.

Have the wars in the mideast done anything to protect us from terrorists? Is al queda anyless a potent force?
The Taliban, Hamas, etc....
edit on 14-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Of course not. That was part of the meaning of my post but you seem to have thought it meant killing them. The war machine will make it worse. I hope there is an answer that we just haven't found it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by capone1

Originally posted by Suspiria

Why the HELL is the government not putting every American embassy on lockdown? How many warnings do we need?

Well it's not just happening to US Embassies anymore buddy...

I realize that. I only mentioned American embassies, buddy.

What do you mean by putting embassies on lock-down? They ARE on lock-down. Do you seriously think they're sat outside enjoying milk and cookies?

The embassies in these countries are already fortified. They're not just little houses plonked in the middle of a potentially hostile nation.

What do you think they should be doing that you think they are not?

Oh boy. Embassies are being RAIDED. Meaning, terrorists are getting INSIDE the buildings. You really think that's lock-down?

P.S. ....You later posted:
"Something I have noticed from a lot of the footage is that there are no security forces in these compounds holding people back or aiming guns at them."

But according to you, that is lock-down.

There is a big difference between having security, and being in lock-down.

edit on 15-9-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why the HELL is the government not putting every American embassy on lockdown? How many warnings do we need?

I think the answer is obvious...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join