It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truly bloody amazing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yep, even ATS is full of eyes wide shut sheeple.

Here's the real truth.
If you've got a television your thoughts are corrupt, it's that simple.

S&F
edit on 14-9-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Truely the western world is being dumbed down, and feeded lies.
But so is the eastern world.
Truely most of the world is feeded lies. My guess is they just want to spark drama, so the middle-east gets pissed off, maybe to give Israel an excuse to invade Iran. Or some other country who has a leader who wont let his country fall to be "slaves" of the western bankers.
Its all a charade made for us. In the end they just want misery, fear and $$

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First, most of your facts are either incorrect or distorted.
However, I do believe the Muslims want to govern themselves. My belief is to let them do it. Let them continue to hang women by the neck from cranes in the public square. Let them continue to throw rocks at the head of defenseless women buried up to their necks in the earth.

I say let them govern themselves, just don't come to the U.S. England can do with them as they will as can Australia.

Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in the years following September 11th, 2001. In 1971, Muslim armies in Bangladesh began the mass slaughter of Hindus, through the years of Jihad in the Sudan, Kashmir and Algeria, and the Sunni-Shia violence in Iraq, the number of innocents killed in the name of Islam probably exceeds five million over this same period. As long as they stay in their own country, leave them to themselves. They deserve each other.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
...3. u.s support of dictaters like saddam .. ...

Woh, wait a minute...didn't US aid in the capture of Saddam in order to kill him? Which in fact did happen???

I have NEVER seen US support Iraqi leaders.....EVER!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Then you haven't looked hard enough.

It was the administration of ronny raygun & his nixon era criminal wunderkind(rumsfeld, cheney) that gave hussien the support to commit his crimes.
Then those same criminals(rumsfeld, cheney & crew) the US was stupid enough to return to power in 2000 turned around & bankrupted the country on the excuse of (oh look what he did) yet they were the same $%^#@*&^%$ that allowed him to do it.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
George Santayana, The Life of Reason, Volume 1, 1905 US (Spanish-born) philosopher (1863 - 1952)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes, America needs to pull out in a major way.
We should secure our borders and live off of American made goods only.
We should develop our own supplies and sell them to no one.
Let everyone else fight over their gods and starve to death if need be.
We need to make it extremely difficult to move here.
The third world needs to fight it out amongst themselves and may the best god win.
Forget about Americanising the rest of the world. PNAC is a joke and unfair to the other sovereign nations.
Let them be, let's take care of ourselves and instantly destroy with a push of a button any nation that dares to challenge us.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Woh, wait a minute...didn't US aid in the capture of Saddam in order to kill him? Which in fact did happen???

ahh.. selective memory syndrome ... common to westerners... during the iran / iraq war in the early 80's the u.s armed .. equipped and trained saddams army... then the u.s decided later saddam had to go as he wasnt useful to them anymore..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
However, I do believe the Muslims want to govern themselves.

I say let them govern themselves, just don't come to the U.S.

Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in the years following September 11th, 2001.

I agree with let them govern themselves and leave them alone.

But come now, terrorist attacks since 9/11 ???

Are you referring to freedom fighters fighting against US bombing and occupation, as you would if Mexico
was attacking USA

Geesh

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

And also if I were you, I would look up fall of building 7 on 9/11 which is smoking gun of false flag

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

You don't make money off trading with your neighbor. Two tomato for one potato is a nice system if you're a common man.

These people want wealth. Epic wealth.

Metaphorically speaking, these people want all other tomato farmers to be executed so their tomato is worth more. On top of that they want the potato farms to be heavily regulated so no actual farmer can be in the game.

This is a metaphor, the people that need to understand it will.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

seeing the posts the past couple days regarding the attacks on u.s and western embassies... had thought people here on ats would see beyond the lies they're being fed...its about far more than just a damn movie... the anger of the people in islamic countries has been building for a long time... a few of the many reasons behind they're anger... 1. israel being founded by british mandate 2. u.s support for israel and its policy of genocide.. 3. u.s support of dictaters like saddam .. mubarek.. the late shah of iran... 4. u.s led invasions and mass murder in iraq.. afghanistan... 5. western backing of coups in libya.. egypt.. 6. western stirring up trouble in syria trying for another libya.. the list is very long of reasons why the people in islamic nations are angry with the west.. theyve had enough of being exploited and murdered for profit... their anger is justified... but to see people here who are supposedly intelligent enough to see past the lies and propaganda they're fed spout the same ignorance and propaganda is truly bloody amazing... stop and think long and hard about it.. your being played for fools and idiots and falling for it..flame away as expect that once again truth will be/is something westerners dont want to face up to.. as for me.. going to put the kettle on.. fix a cuppa tea and enjoy watching the stars as its a beautiful night here...

It goes much farther back then recent history. They have been shafted and embroiled in war for nearly 2000 years. From the Crusades to the current wars in the Middle East...i think they need a break from all of the war and trouble. Their society (which has always been manipulated by self-centred people) has never had a break...
edit on 15-9-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The worst part of all is when the people of the US have no control over the agenda from the pentagon or those who pull the strings deep behind the curtain; many names folks are unaware of. Many politicians are chosen For the people as well as the two party choices folks have to choose from while both parties are controlled by some detached and psychotic tower that be folks under the influence of perhaps 'another'. It appears things are going to get very ugly soon if the people don't rise up and take back their innate/inherint rights they never really knew existed. Most are propagandized and conditioned from cradle to grave.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.
reply to post by goochball

Or Real "I"s Realize Real Lies.
Unfortunately, most think/do as they are instructed/told while indifference is indifferent to one's Conscience.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ahh.. selective memory syndrome ... common to westerners... during the iran / iraq war in the early 80's the u.s armed .. equipped and trained saddams army... then the u.s decided later saddam had to go as he wasnt useful to them anymore..

I was born in the 80's so NO, it is not selective memory syndrome, and NO, this is NOT common westerner thinking.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I was also surprised how quickly some people even on ATS started beating the war drums. My wife thinks government shills here were acting as agent provocateurs. Maybe. But that may not even be necessary to set this reaction off. All the years of conditioned beliefs and responses create this effect pretty reliably, even in people who in retrospect will see how they've been played.

Let's face it, the truth is people on all sides have plenty of reasons to be upset with each other. It's a vicious circle of anger that has built up for a long time. It doesn't take much to set it off. And there are people who likely believe they can benefit by doing so.

Whether the video actually set it off or not is irrelevant. It's seems pretty obvious the movie, the movie maker, and the people who backed or promoted the video are set up to be the patsies this time around on one level. Americans or non-Muslims in general are the patsies on another level. Israel and Jews in general are the patsies on another level (thus the apparently false story fed to the Wall Street Journal). Coptic Christians are set up to be the patsies on another level. The extreme Christian Right, anti-Islamic groups, and at least one former US military person (aka allegedly potential home-grown terrorists) are set up to be the patsies on another level. And Al Qaeda or Muslims in general are the patsies on still another level.

Everybody is being played against each other. But like Vegas, the odds are such that the house always wins in the long run.

"A strange game. The only way to win is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?" - War Games

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I was born in the 80's so NO, it is not selective memory syndrome, and NO, this is NOT common westerner thinking.

There are those who would argue that the current education system in the US purposely leaves stuff out to dumb the public down. Or maybe it's just a cultural thing because America is a young country comparatively, so here a hundred years ago is a long time. But in some parts of the world, memory is long and grudges are too.

So, yes, Saddam was allegedly our buddy before he was allegedly our enemy. And Muammar Gaddafi was allegedly our enemy before he was allegedly our friend before he was allegedly our enemy again.

The line in the US Marine anthem, "To the shores of Tripoli," is probably not a reference known by most Americans, but it refers to the Battle of Derne in the First Barbary War, the first land battle by the US overseas. I don't know whether it's true or not, but supposedly Osama bin Laden was still upset with the US over that, and that was in 1805. And supposedly he was still upset over the Crusades, and even upset with America over the Crusades, though the USA didn't exist then. Or maybe that's all propaganda, too, I don't know.

Throw Israel into that and you get regional, religious, and probably tribal hatreds that go way back.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Must remember this one!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

they are still watching tv, the tv talks to your subconscious
only watch Star Trek or good things, not war stuff and fast forward the adds

dont watch the news unless you can see the lies

<< 1   >>