It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

german and british embassies attacked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Seriously, whats wrong with those people?
British government started this fire with Assange.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Its a little odd that so many embassies are being attack in such a short space of time. Libya, Yemen and now in Sudan too.. Makes you wonder if its been planned.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I say close all our embassies in the middle east, bring home all our personnel and troops, stop the foreign aid to these countries and lets start helping Americans here at home. All the other western countries should be following suit. These countries are nothing but timber boxes ready to explode. Let them reap their own violence, we don't need our sons and daughters to be sacrificed over extreme religious beliefs and be in the middle of secular violence.. It's time we start minding our own business and if countries are in the mist of a civil war, let them deal with it.

When will we all learn that we can't force our ideology and belief systems on other countries. It gives us nothing but heartache and pain to watch our innocent and brave soldiers die for dirty oil, corporate and government agendas.

If we leave and let them "mind their own business", the first thing which will happen is that the islamic nations will attack Israel.

So or so..it will blow up.

Hate won't reside just because we withdraw our troops, because the Islamic world WILL continue to condemn us for the existence of Israel.

Let's use some theoretical example, let's say we entirely withdrew..and the M.E. blows up and there is war between them and Israel...and if Israel retaliates we will just have another reason because they will BLAME the US again. What, in the hypothetical scenario Israel uses a nuke or whatever other drastic, military measure. AGAIN..it will be reason for them to hate, attack etc. US (us!)....regardless whether or not we actually withdrew all our troops.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by bellagirl
i have heard reports that the german flag was riped down and replaced with the islamic flag before they set the building on fire.

i think its fair to say this is now becoming a anti western movement now. not just targeted at the u.s

What is the "Islamic Flag"?

Same as yours "but on fire":
credit to Britishcomentator/comedian Robert Newman's"history of oil".

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chenbo

True...it does not.
And also, since you did not feel that way...that message wasn't intended for you, anyway.

And you did see my point...

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

What is the "Islamic Flag"?

Originally posted by 46ACE

Same as yours "but on fire":
credit to Britishcomentator/comedian Robert Newman's"history of oil".

Well...I hate to say it, but

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Jesus said you may speak against the Son of Man, but the one thing he would not forgive was to blaspheme (slander,scoff,ridicule) the Holy Spirit. So, i just ignore people when they make fun of Jesus. They wouldn't make fun of him or ridicule him or us if they knew what he did for them and all of us.

Yes. And thank you for your answer...my post was not meant in any way toward you since you are a peacemaker, not a hypocrite.

You ignore people that make fun of Jesus...and also you probably do not ridicule or intentionally insult other religions or their adherents...do you?
I know I have not seen that from you.

So you can dig what I'm saying, I hope.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
bambuser.com...

It's live here, just press live on the video

it's all kicking off 100's of them
edit on 14-9-2012 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Well, it is looking more and more like the 'Israeli Jew' wasn't Jewish at all nor a citizen of Israel...but was, in fact, an Arab Christian with an Egyptian name that is to the Egyptians the same as Smith or Jones is to us, and with Egyptian ties.

I tend to believe the suspected connection between him and the Koran-burning idiot, though. They have the same mentality and the same M.O.

So we've got radical fundie christians on one side and radical islamists on the other...and all the rest of us in between.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Thanks.

Holy crap.
So it must be something like 1 am in Egypt, I'm thinking.
I wonder what that place is, with the bright light just above it...it seems like there is much activity in and out of it.

This one is better...and has sound.
edit on 9/14/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
KFC? Come on!

Attacking anything is bad but KFC??? That is my life!!!

Colonel Sanders is like an icon to most people, an AMERICAN icon, with his suit of pure white and his heart of gold he shared his tasty recipe out of love. Where are all the die hard southern pride people? Where are all the shotgun toting wilderness people I've been watching on TV for years?
Go over there and put a stop to this crap!!!!!!!
I'm serious......GO!
IRENE....Say again....IRENE.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just a thought. I don't think Americans like swaping a chief in the middle of a war. Kind of handy and convenient I think, for the timing. The way our current one has acted, he didn't seem that surprised. Do I think he would do something like know and not act? Yes, yes I do. He may even keep the door unlocked. Cowards and traitors are so predictable.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the poor people that live there, I can hear windows being smashed

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBeast

Originally posted by sylent6

Originally posted by BadBeast
In a considered and proportionally insignificant response to these acts of terror, I am drawing a series of cartoons, depicting The Prophet Mohammad in a variety of different modern day roles. I've just done one of him as a Transgendered ladyboy, pole-dancing outside the Mosque. Another of him stood, ragged and filthy on a street corner, offering himself to passers by for crack money. And my favourite, as a poor, raped 13 year old Yemeni girl giving birth to her rapists baby in a jail cell, the day before they stone her to death for adultery.

I'm only doing them for my own amusement though. I'm not going to upload them or anything, because rather than lighten the mood somewhat (as they do for me), they might get taken the wrong way, by people with no sense of the satire, and actually inflame the situation. Still, it's quite gratifying from my end. It's how I manage to stay so optimistic in the face of such madness and horror.

By looking for any grain of humour, no matter how inappropriate, and lolling, lolling, lolling, with a laugh that will be written of in days to come, as "The Holy Chuckle".

And laughing as we go, we shall bestride the World like a Colossus of Divine Lulz, spilling our Healing Humour like an infection of Sacred Jollity over everyone, Moslem Christian, Discordian or Jew. Let him who has no joy in his heart be bathed in the panacea of our gentle scorn.

That's the plan, anyway. Anyone have a better one?

I'm sitting here reading your comment over and over and over AND I was hoping I read it wrong but I didn't. My question is WTF ARE YOU WRITING?

Please correct me if I am soooo wrong but why the hell would you draw cartoons like this knowing that this kind of stuff making people flip-the-hell-out and go on an rampage?

I bet you will tell me that, its your freedom of speech right?

If you actually read what I said, there's a bit saying that I was only drawing for my own amusement. I also stated that I had no intention of uploading and posting them online. Just how can my private scribblings make people "flip-the-hell-out and go on an rampage?" I'm not going to censor my own drawings, in my own home, just because some frothy fundamentalist, in a country far away might take offence. They're never going to see them!

And as for "freedom of speech", I'm British, and have no constitutional right to free speech.

Just by you saying this is why the world is itching and dying to pour more violence into the world because of your amusement right?
Actually, wrong. I'm not advocating any type of violence at all. My post describes my totally non-violent coping mechanism in response to the mindless violence of others. I haven't added to the sum violence of this debacle in any way whatsoever.

You wrote "my favourite, as a poor, raped 13 year old Yemeni girl giving birth to her rapists baby in a jail cell, the day before they stone her to death for adultery."

Its s#!* like that makes me sick to my stomach and throw up!!!! You really pissed me off!!

Are you suggesting that the above statement and the scenario it describes are somehow pleasing to me? That it doesn't make me sick to my stomach to know that this # goes on in real life? Because if you are, you've obviously got no sense of satire, and your choosing to take offence at my post is a reflection of your own issues, rather than of my intent. People are getting killed over pointless schadenfreude, yet you seem to be focusing on your own reaction to an imagined slight that you seem to think I've offered you.

I'm not the bad guy here, I didn't burn any Embassies or flags, rape any girls, or shoot any diplomats. I didn't call for any violence, or make any judgements. I didn't directly insult anybody. So, yanno, get over it, and focus on something real.

Well it must not be "so private" if your describing what your thinking of whether you uploaded or not because now " I am " responding to you in the matter of question.

If drawing those things elevates your mood to make you happy in the thought of people suffering well kudos to you my friend.

But you have already gave me the visual picture of something that's very senseless ignorant in my opinion. Obviously WE know you never committed these acts however, why must we be reminded of the horrific acts done in real life by someone who wants to sit around with nothing better to do than draw cartoons of a bunch of b.s.

The simple fact that you had to share your mental thoughts on the whole matter and give me a visual pictures of someone who must be sick or suffering from something ill, tells me you get off like these sort of things.

Expressing those kinds of thoughts of joking around is what gets people angry. The only difference between the filmmaker and you is...nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading an article on cbs news. I wonder "who is really" behind these attacks and why??

Oh I may have a guess but I would be throwing that ball to the left fielder and not at home base.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WHILE THE WORLD IS BURNING;
BIG TIME FIESTA CELEBRATIONS COMING THIS WEEK-END, 16TH OF SEPTEMBER 2012, IN ISRAEL.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of " the allegiance of 4 " ??? ...I was told awhile ago about this allegiance in the middle east of 4 countries that made a pact to remove the westerners from the middle east. And now the embassy's are under attack! Anyone?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Well it must not be "so private" if your describing what your thinking of whether you uploaded or not because now " I am " responding to you in the matter of question. If drawing those things elevates your mood to make you happy in the thought of people suffering well kudos to you my friend. But you have already gave me the visual picture of something that's very senseless ignorant in my opinion. Obviously WE know you never committed these acts however, why must we be reminded of the horrific acts done in real life by someone who wants to sit around with nothing better to do than draw cartoons of a bunch of b.s. The simple fact that you had to share your mental thoughts on the whole matter and give me a visual pictures of someone who must be sick or suffering from something ill, tells me you get off like these sort of things. Expressing those kinds of thoughts of joking around is what gets people angry. The only difference between the filmmaker and you is...nothing.
Judgemental? Much? If I want to "sit around with nothing better to do than draw cartoons of a bunch of b.s" then who the hell are you to tell me what I'm doing is worthless? I'm not doing it for you, I'm not sharing the actual cartoons, I'm not doing anything that impacts on you, or anyone else. And your comment, "Expressing those kinds of thoughts of joking around is what gets people angry." is a really facile thing to say.

You are posting your thoughts in the same thread as I am posting mine, but you seem to think your thoughts are somehow more worthy. I haven't attacked you, or judged your input here as you've judged me, as someone " who must be sick or suffering from something ill, tells me you get off like these sort of things". (Your command of English seems to be a little lacking here, so forgive me if I misunderstood)

What are you? Some kind of "Thought Police"? If my thoughts are making you angry, it's because you have decided they are less valid than your own pure, holy thoughts. If you think I should retract one word of what I said in order to spare your oversensitive and delicate feelings, then you are going to be disappointed. If what I said makes you angry, then I'm afraid you're just going to have to suck it up. I'm not responsible for the way you feel, or the way you choose to react.

I draw pictures as a part of sublimating an event into a mental format I can deal with. It's cathartic, hurts no-one, (except of course, you) and is entirely personal. Maybe you should try to find some outlet for your own shadenfreude, then perhaps you could get down off that awfully high horse you're riding, and formulate some kind of opinion that isn't based on judging the perfectly valid and pertinent thoughts of someone else. Namely, me.

Your argument here is utterly without any foundation, other than your own judgemental sense of outrage. You're making an emotional, knee jerk response to my logically formulated and well presented (I thought, at least) reasoning. How you imagine what I'm doing, to be affecting anything for the worse, is beyond me.
(I meant affecting anything relevant, not your poor offended sensibilities)

Now, I can keep this up like, forever, and I'm almost tempted to do so, just because I know you're getting so awfully cross, and tied up in knots. But that would be tantamount to bullying, and beneath me, both morally, and intellectually. So unless you actually have a valid point to make regarding my input on this thread, then can I respectfully request that you stop your over pious canting and your hand wringing false humility, and move on? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
Just a thought. I don't think Americans like swaping a chief in the middle of a war. Kind of handy and convenient I think, for the timing. The way our current one has acted, he didn't seem that surprised. Do I think he would do something like know and not act? Yes, yes I do. He may even keep the door unlocked. Cowards and traitors are so predictable.

I highly doubt that any president of the United States is in the position to orchestrate things like this. The president's job is to be the poster boy of the United States. Read this, sign that, smile for the camera. Guaranteed that the people behind these types of events are not people you see on TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They mock Jesus and behead Christians all the time, so screw them and their prophet. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join