It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

german and british embassies attacked

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by bellagirl

I wonder how many of these "protesters", actually saw the movie?

I guess ANYTHING "Western", is going to be targeted. Sad these people, need to resort to violence, because of a movie. Reality and Fantasy, and the lack of understanding the two.

They are crazy man, doesn't matter if they seen it or not they just need an excuse to kill people. I mean they marry 9 year olds and murder children for getting raped. Islam and every other religion that exists needs to die right here right now.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Allegiance of 4! They re to blame. This is planned .....you are correct.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So..... let me get this straight... A film depicting the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) is made in the US by a "supposed" jew, and they are bombing german and british embassies and saying death to england? what the FRIGGIN'! hell has it got to do with germany and england!!?? And I am a Muslim!!! Even I think this is ridiculous!!! This all started a couple of years ago, with egypt, protests against this that and the other because they wanted their government changed, now every bloody muslim country is protesting, and bombing, and killing, and just plain old whining about anything and everything!! It baffles me why they do it, it really does....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Another thing, why the hell are the countries that this is happening in not protecting these embassies? Why are they not mobilising troops to protect the perimeters? It seems to me they are just being left undefended for these murderous lunatics to attack unopposed.

Really guys, something is going to have to be done with this religion soon. It's getting out of control.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by butcherguy

In fairness it is only some Imams. Same as it only some Pastors, or some Priests or some Rabbi's.

Just because of some nutters, you cannot write a group of people off.

No, it is not just a handful of Imams and nutters. We are talking here about millions, possibly tens of millions of brainwashed, rampaging nutjobs foaming at the mouth and baying for blood over two whole continents!! Open your eyes man and stop pretending there is not a problem here.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If we leave and let them "mind their own business", the first thing which will happen is that the islamic nations will attack Israel.
reply to post by flexy123

We don't need to defend Israel, they can defend themselves. It's in their neighborhood not ours. If you lived on the east coast and you had a friend that lives on the west coast who is having differences and arguments with their neighbor's, would you think you have the right to intervene?

The policy of the United States got us into this mess. The more we push our influence on sovereign nations and start occupying their land, the more enemies we create.

How would you feel if China tried to intervene between the U.S. and Mexico?

How would you feel if China went to war in Panama and than occupied their country and set up bases?

How about if China set up bases in Venezuela and central America?

How would you like if China was trying to influence our way of life?

I'm sure you wouldn't like this and most Americans including our government would be concerned, to say the least. It would probably spark militias to take up arms and later be labeled "terrorists" by China. The last time the U.S. had another country occupying land close to our shore was during the Cuban Missle Crisis, and we all know how close we got to an all out nuclear war.

The U.S. has been encroaching upon too many countries and trying to influence their way of life, and trying to control their energy sources. We're now seeing the back lash of all that pressure. These countries need to change from within, not from outside influences. This type of influence was the same U.S. hype warned about when the Soviet Union was our enemy. Now we're doing the same thing that our country preached against during the Soviet Union era. We're also allowing our government to spy on innocent citizens, just like the KGB did back in the day.

The U.S. is spending billions of money overseas on military bases, foreign aid, wars and the defense budget, but at the same time, their digging us into a deeper hole of debt. I would think that alone is more of a threat to our national security than anything we're involved in overseas.

If we don't start investing and taking care of our problems here at home, we won't have anything to defend or even call home.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm sorry, I have only known this jesus through a ridiculous fairytale.... What did he do for me again? What did he do for this world because from what I can see, his influence doesn't mean very much to anyone in todays world.

His influence is the only thing keeping this world from tearing itself apart at the seams. I wouldn't say his influence doesn't mean much to anyone in this world, 2 billion people would contradict you on that. Christian charities and organizations feed, cloth and house millions of people across the world, without which many would starve and be exposed to the elements. If you ever have a stranger walk up to you and offer his/her help for nothing in return, odds are it was one of us, not many people would be willing enough to stick their necks out for someone who might cut their throats. Don't let the hate and anger consume you, it'll swallow your soul if you let it. I was once agnostic and atheist at one time. Miracles do happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I hate to break it to you but China has a heavy influence in Central America.

They are rebuilding the Panama Canal.

They helped establish the border between Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

They are supplying Nicaragua with economic and military goods.

They are influencing Panamas politics.

That was just from what I have seen this year they probably do a lot more.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanrak77
Another thing, why the hell are the countries that this is happening in not protecting these embassies? Why are they not mobilising troops to protect the perimeters? It seems to me they are just being left undefended for these murderous lunatics to attack unopposed.

Really guys, something is going to have to be done with this religion soon. It's getting out of control.

I don't mean to be rude but this comment is about, 500 yrs too late, and thats being conservative..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by queenannie38

I don't give a # about the beliefs and tenets of Islam.
Islams tenets are irrelevant to freedom of speech in the western world.

Nor do I need to know the exact amount of BS in the 14 minute video to say it's not the same as killing people.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Oh please dude! What freedom of speech?

IF I EXPRESS MYSELF AS FREELY AS I WOULD LIKE you can bet the moderators would ban me in minutes.

Are you serious to say there is freedom of speech anywhere???

If I badmouth the government of america bad enough do you not think I would get locked up in some federal jail or even killed covertly by the cia??????

Freedom of speech? Does that include iran's right to call israel what it wants OR DOES IT ONLY INCLUDE THE RIGHT OF ISRAEL TO BADMOUTH IRAN?

Grow up all you "freedom lovers". Please for the sake of god! So much hypocrisy is annoying.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Where did you get this info:

is made in the US by a "supposed" jew,

The guy has been identified as a Coptic Christian through-out all of the news articles I've read.
I never saw one saying he was Jewish. Show Me

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by queenannie38

I don't give a # about the beliefs and tenets of Islam.
Islams tenets are irrelevant to freedom of speech in the western world.

Nor do I need to know the exact amount of BS in the 14 minute video to say it's not the same as killing people.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Oh please dude! What freedom of speech?

IF I EXPRESS MYSELF AS FREELY AS I WOULD LIKE you can bet the moderators would ban me in minutes.

Are you serious to say there is freedom of speech anywhere???

If I badmouth the government of america bad enough do you not think I would get locked up in some federal jail or even killed covertly by the cia??????

Freedom of speech? Does that include iran's right to call israel what it wants OR DOES IT ONLY INCLUDE THE RIGHT OF ISRAEL TO BADMOUTH IRAN?

Grow up all you "freedom lovers". Please for the sake of god! So much hypocrisy is annoying.

No, you do have freedom to say and do what you like and you know it. I'm pretty sure you can go into any street in america and say what you like within reason just like here in the UK. This is a privately owned forum so they can dictate what is allowed here and what is not but as far as I've witnessed as long as you behave in a CIVILISED manner there is no problem. That in itself is freedom, just as if you start your own forum you can decide what people can and cannot say.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

Sorry for my outrage but if I go to harlem in nyc and keep uttering the N word and tell them to "bleep" themselves they would send me to the hospital for sure...if not a 9mm to the head. If you go to tel aviv and give the jewish fanatics a hard time...the same would happen.

There are limits to what you can say and do. That includes public places just as much as private places.

People have no business making fun of islam, just like muslims have no business making fun of christians.

You reap what you sow.

I believe most muslims have shown great restraint thus far after all we have put them through. People who cannot see this is because they have a severe judeo-christian bias and are gullible to be easily manipulated by the western media.

This is my honest opinion. "do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself" confucious

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by WeRpeons

I hate to break it to you but China has a heavy influence in Central America.

They are rebuilding the Panama Canal.

They helped establish the border between Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

They are supplying Nicaragua with economic and military goods.

They are influencing Panamas politics.

That was just from what I have seen this year they probably do a lot more.

And american, european, jewish outsourcing policies did not help making china the big powerhouse it is today?

Americans are losing their jobs thanks to the american government selling them out.

You can't have your cake and eat it too!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I'm not expecting freedom of speech to cave in to anything...religious fanatics or otherwise.

To stay on track, I said this is an example of two wrongs don't make a right.
You said that the wrongs are inequal; which, albeit is true...doesn't make one wrong LESS wrong than the other...wrong is wrong and there's no justification for wrong.
Feeling insulted as to one's religion more or less belies it being about religion because, ideally. 'religion' is supposed to get a person past those kinds of things...or so I always thought...of course, human behavior is not ideal and neither is religion.

I do not think the violence is justified for any reason...violence is not justifiable in my personal opinion.

I also do not think that freedom of speech is something we should defend when it is abused...i.e. as in shouting fire in a crowded theater that is not on fire. The reason is obvious.

The person who was responsible for crying fire is quite possibly not even someone who is American in the true sense of the word...it is suspicious that the man turns out to have an Egyptian name and possible family ties in Egypt. Without impinging on anyone's constitutional right to free speech, I cannot say that the man's actions and motives are defensible under the idea of free speech because he voiced intent of causing a reaction...and a riot ensued just as he seems to have wanted.

That isn't freedom of speech but abuse of that freedom. While it may not be illegal in so many words, it is still wrong. But that doesn't make the violence that erupted any less wrong...

Like I said, wrong is wrong.
And to abuse our freedoms in full knowledge that there will most likely be negative consequences for people who had nothing to do with it but who become victims to the reaction is not what someone does in the pursuit of happiness...maybe he is happy, seeing what's happened. But I think what he did was wrong, especially with the intent he himself claimed, even if his intentions hadn't been successful.

I'm not defending religious fanaticism or attacking a freedom that I do not wish to give up to appease easily offended and violent people. But I can't defend someone who uses that same freedom to incite attacks against other people.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

The guy has been identified as a Coptic Christian through-out all of the news articles I've read.

The man, himself, in interviews, said he was an 'Israeli Jew' and he had a facebook page, now removed, which stated something to the same effect.

NY Daily News

ABC

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

And I am not trying to say he was a jew or anyone metioned a jew, it was meant as sarcasm due to the "death to england, israel, u.s." b.s........so there!

edit on 15-9-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What about attacking Embassy Sweets? Empty it out and let these pumped up citizens demolish it for fun.

edit on 15-9-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The culture of the hyper-religious is often incompatible with a modern, secular, democratic state. Here in America, some religious extremists try to fiddle with our political system in a desperate attempt to impose their views on others, like certain evangelicals for instance. Yet other groups just segregate themselves from society outright, like the Amish, Quakers, Hasids, etc. However, when it comes to large parts of the international Islamic community, it would certainly appear that mass barbarism, violence and butchery is the order of the day. Can you imagine if Christians, Jews, Hindus, Athiests, etc. all acted the same way? Riots and bloodshed would ensue after every episode of South Park. My personal opinion is that, in the middle east, these folks have been oppressed by their dictators and their religion for a very long time, and it's going to take a long time before they can set up a functioning democracy They just don't get it yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
thepiratebay.se...

im watching it now, was not easy to find... most places keep taking it down from hosting.

its odd how they go out of their way to display gay kissing, animal love, polygamy, incestuous relationships, christian murdering, slavery, converting, rape.
every fear tactic that can possibly be used on a weak minded person is being blatantly thrown at the viewer.
Muhammad is named "the bastard"

Masters of many woman apparently can ignore the peaceful parts of the Koran if he wishes.

(im athiest btw)
i find the video incredibly offensive not because of hate mongering, but because it so bluntly is trying to start a fight.
its not even pretending to be educational.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join