It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persian Empire.....Think About It...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The red stars represent embassy "protests" (attacks)

What are the implications? I'm not sure. Iran has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad trying to restore Medo-Persia? I doubt it, but...Are there biblical implications here? I just found this interesting.

Add the sudan, jordan, and morocco to the list...

My first thread...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Both world map and world war 3 have been planned for many generations.

Quote from Albert Pike.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Everything is going according to their plan.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well Iran might have links to the Muslim brotherhood but they are not the ones who have hundreds of military bases planted across the world, so its clear who the real imperialists are(US/Israel), but just as the poster above me has said, its all going as planned, for in my opinion both the Iranian and Israeli/US regimes might be puppets to tptb, but who knows.

edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Persians huh....You know what I have to say to that..

Then we will fight in the shade

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Both world map and world war 3 have been planned for many generations.

Quote from Albert Pike.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Everything is going according to their plan.

I realize I'm showing my ignorance here, and do apologize, but when followers of the big three are killed, and then the atheists, is the intent to only leave religious people who don't follow the big three and agnostics?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
is the intent to only leave religious people who don't follow the big three and agnostics?

Yes.

They have probably computed this to equal 500 million people.

The same 500 million that are stamped (right now) on the Goergia Stones where the elite states that for humans to live in harmony with mother Gaia, the population cannot go above 500 million people.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

One of the best lines ever...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

In war, things always appear to be going according to ones plan; its part of the deception that is necessary for one of the sides to stay motivated to fight...

...until the very last moment when ones life flashes before ones eyes: one thing I've learned over the last 7 years.

for example:

many people believe the protests are a sign of war to come...I believe they are a sign that the war has ended.

best thing about it is that it won't take long for them to end so we can find out.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I have no doubt that there is an elite in this world who want everything to happen as your quoted text states. The statement in the quoted text may be very close to what they want it to look like if they were to succeed. I, just like most Americans (i would assume), would hope that the elect in this country would not engage in such a thing. but alas, the top-tier government of this country are no longer driven by the will of the citizenry. They have long ago become what Eisenhower feared they would as he gave his final presidential address about the military industrial complex...and worse. They are driven by the will of the corporations AND the military industrial complex. However, the fruit borne by their plan, i believe, will be bitter to them. And although still cataclysmic for us, they will be unsuccessful. They have, in my opinion, underestimated the power of the human spirit. Love will overcome in the end. Not satan. Not greed. not intolerant hate. Love.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Their rosicrutionist hopes will be dashed. Anyway, my brothers father in law owns a granite monument business here in the upstate and knows everyone in elberton who is in the business and he says the guidestones are a hoax...and the secret is well kept because the stones bring in $$....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Persia is an ancient empire, and persians an ancient people. The masses are often only common folks and readily embrace change. But its nobility or those deluded whom dream of belonging to that class do not.

It survive Alexander's conquest, his greek commanders rule and even muslim raiders from Arabia. But those minority had never lost their genetic trait to be held different from the rest of humanity.

While Islam sought to eradicate those traits, it never succeeded, after Umar launched an attack when the good prophet Muhammad died and against his strategy to win that civilised nation's heart and mind by imploration than exploitation. Thus the result of centuries of differences right up till today between persian shias and arabia sunnis.

The crux of the issue lays with the Persian elites belief and tradition of monarchial rule and thus the return of the Madhi and a presumed 'saviour of mankind' who will work hand in hand with Persia to bring it greatness and supremacy. This is not something that is written in the Koran, the holy book of the muslims, but a creation by Persians.

The only time the Madhi was mentioned by the prophet Muhammad was that he was a future figure gifted by Allah with ancient historical knowledge who will guide the muslim world to progress and evolve, and muslims will know who he is by his acts and wisdom. The Muhammadian Mahdi was not some endtime figure as prophecied by the Shias.

The Madhi had been around for centuries. Mahdi is known as the hidden one. He comprehends human nature, and thus stands aloof from human schemes and plans, seeking not for fame, glory or recognition, and prefers to guide as the hidden one with truths, logic and reason from Allah, and will not play into human's hand or apostate prophecies.

Unfortunately, the persian elites are hell bent on forcing him into their own mortal schemes, planned meticously by prophecising his appearance and even bending circumstances to fool others of him taking sides.

There were many impostors throughout the centuries, known and unknown. But it did not stopped the Shias.

In 1979, there was a siege in Mecca by radical religious extremists and when failed, blame upon the work of american alphabet agencies successfully. Thing is, many failed to consider - who hated Saudi Arabia more? Americans who need the oil or another Islamic sect?

While there was a revolution in Persia with the overthrow of the Shah of Iran in 1979, let it be known it was not as 'spontaneous' as it was presumed. No revolution is spontaneous, more so with a ready leader to take over the control of a nation.

It was meticously planned long in advance, with destabilizing units within Shah led Iran for years, as well as in the region, not only for the control of Persia, but the arab world as well, and thus the seige of Meccca.

It failed because of one country - the might of USA, and today, is the true hated enemy of the persian elites. Israel was but a sideshow to deflect attention of the reigning Sunnis from the centuries of warfare they had for Shias. The enemy of my enemy is my friend , and thus Israel was the easy game right up to today.

Failing to get control of Mecca, the only solution left is nuke power. The persian apostate leader talks with a fork tongue...ALL THE TIME. Today he preaches peace, but tommorow, his version of 'peace' is with him in control and domination of all religion. Lil' Kim use and manipulation of the world for his needs is not lost on the apostate leader. Only this time, it wont be as benign as food Lil Kim wanted. Religious supremacy is what he seeks.

And a 'Mahdi' is all he needs to complete his reign. Impostors abound anyway. He would never welcome the real Mahdi, for he would lose all control.

Thus his manipulation of world events for decades, right up till today, with the enermous wealth of persia seldom used for social expenditure, but his personal glory and aim, through his funded agencies of terrorists killing innocent men, women and children, and even sacrificing his own people and faithfuls, around the world, in lands that govts had been foolish enough to believe him

edit on 14-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What worries me is that he speaks confidently as if he has the ability to win a mid east wide war w/ Israel and the US...

When he speaks it doesn't smack of empty rhetoric....

He is wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
[ily to post by xGuitarPlayerx

Just about every middle east country is hoping Israel gives Iran a good spanking, regardless of the show they may put on in front of the camera.

Don't get me wrong, they are also hoping to see Israel get its lumps too. But most ME countries see this Israel Iran issue as possible taking care of it's self.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

hey, actually here comes the big ones....Damascus will be a ruinous heap for ever......in a nite....then the biggie after that local war.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xGuitarPlayerx

interesting thread.
but the truth is that Iran has no relations with radicals (Wahabies,Salafies,Taliban,Al_Qaeda). and the bigger truth is that they are enemies of Iran and they call persians as infidel (because most of them are Shia) this is why they want to Jihad in Syria !
it is hard to beleive that radicals in Pakistan killed some innocent shias just because they had a trip to Iran !!!
the same are suicide bombings in Iraq and ...
www.hrcp-web.org...
this is the dirty face of an usual radicalism in the middle east.
and the bigger bigger truth is that media call these a conflict between Sunnies and Shias. while it is a lie or a big mistake. Sunnies are not killing Shias, these are radicals that are suicide bombing and killing Sunnies and Shias !
those radicals are really blind and they are just some mercenaries. if I say CIA and Mossad are spreading radicalism in the middle east ....!
if you mean by persian Empire that Iran has influence in the middle east yes it has but none of them are subordinates of Iran. but this influence is idealogical. and Israel is mad at this because it knows that they consider Israel an occupier. yes Iran is absorbing those against Israel like a big leage.
yes Iran is trying to get near brotherhood in Egypt to influence the brotherhood oppositions in Syria. they have common attitudes towards Palestine issues. but they are independent of each other.
but Just think why do not those radicals(Wahabies,Salafies,Al_Qaeda,Taliban) that are thirsty for Blood wage a war against Israel ! because a knife will not cut it's own handle !!!
and to Americans, Israel is sacrificing USA for it's new world order. it is like USA for Israel.

edit on 15-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xGuitarPlayerx

He is only deluded by the central belief of Shiaism, built around and central upon the mythical Mahdi who is presumed by the Shias as having great powers, to slaughter infidels with magical powers and bring justice to a new world, with Shiaism being the main religion of the world.

Within Islam, there are many different sects and branches, mis-interpretating the prophet Muhammad's teachings for their own ends. Shias, Wahabism, salufists, etc, joustling for domination.

Saif Otaibi, the deranged leader of the insurgents that led the seige of Mecca, had been corrupted mentally, for he committed apostasy by claiming that Allah gave him a vision of who is the Mahdi, which was his fellow prison inmate Mohd Qahtani and for him to prepare the way, which led to the events of the siege of Mecca in 1979.

Only it wasn't Allah that gave him that thought and Shia's beliefs.

It was Persia's Khomeini and his agents in Saudi Arabia, providing the funds and troops for that lunatic's foray. Khomeini had a stake in it, for he long hated the Saudis and their persecutions for centuries, and with his return to Iran, it was as good as a time to put his plan into motion.

It failed. Khomeini immediately went into disaster control and management - he pushed all blames to USA and that those insurgents were american agents, successfully, and resulted in widespread inflamed and misplaced hatred of USA and the storming of the USA embassy in Iran within weeks.

Today, history repeats itself - USA being blamed and had its embassies stormed, by yet another lie - that it was the US govt's hatred of Islam and are the ones who made that offensive video.

People such as Otaibi and the Salufists as well as majority of the immans are easily manipulated folks. They are largely uneducated, even though they claimed to come from Islamic Universities. Those type of Universities teaches only one dimensionally - Islam, unlike the many other disciplines taught elsewhere in the free world - history, maths, science, engineering, economics, anthropology, etc, etc.

Thus those village idiots are easily fooled and manipulated. None more so than under the spell of the cunning and crafty likes of the persian apostate infidel leaders. Persia invented the game of chess - a game that involves a thousand moves in the mind for each chess piece on the board, and are particularly adapt in playing the chess of real life.

And it was from that failed siege in Mecca, it gave birth and mis-interpretated idealogies to salufists, Muslim Brotherhood, Osama, Taliban, and every radical Islamic militant one can find in the world, funded insidiously by the persian apostate leader, and fed with lies/hatred ot USA and progress, to achieve his personal aim.

This time around, if he fails to materialize the Mahdi, he will yet again push blame upon USA and the West, inorder to deflect attention and survive
edit on 15-9-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

So what you're saying is; Iran is the driving force and the architect behind the Western rhetoric and military posturing against them?

WTF have you been smoking, bro?

Iran has not aggressively attacked another nation in a century. The US has warred with over 190 since its creation.
Iran has expressed hatred for the Zionists in Israel (NOT the Jews themselves, Iran has a huge Jewish pop.). The US has said they want to destroy Iran and have plotted and backed revolutions to do so.

Who do you think is the real driving force between this Israel-Iran war?

new topics

top topics

join