As many fall for the propaganda, anti American protests are sweeping the region

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
One thread receives attention as a protest is staged in Libya to show the Libyan people's 'support' for America, whilst the reality is anti American protests are sweeping the region-



The Muslim Brotherhood has called for a 'million man march' in Cairo.

www.telegraph.co.uk...



Protests took place outside US missions in Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia and Bangladesh. About 500 Iranians chanting “death to America” tried to converge on the Swiss embassy, which handles US interests in the absence of formal diplomatic relations, while demonstrators burnt American flags on the streets of Baghdad.

Each demonstration involved only hundreds of people, but with anger mounting over what is being seen as the latest Western insult of Islam there were predictions that the worst is still to come.



Realise that this is going to gain momentum now, the west allowed Mubarek to fall, thus giving the Muslim Brotherhood influence in Egpyt. All the people gathering to protest are angry at America for funding the Egyptian dictatorship for 30 years, all in the name of providing an ally to Israel.

Don't fall for some pictures of a pro American protest to say the Libyan people are upset over what happened, the Libyans want America out. They are angry at what happened to their country and the thousands that were killed by the bombing campaign. That protest was propaganda to hide the true sentiment in the country, which is one of increasing resentment.

What would you rather believe, a handful full of people with signs written in English for a western audience showing support for America, or the thousands of people all over the region causing chaos in protest against America? Use some common sense. The people of the region have been turned against us and deliberately so.

Realise that these people protesting and burning American flags are victims of propaganda themselves. This hatred towards America has been planned, many on this forum have seen this coming (the isolation of Israel leading up to major conflict is all part of the agenda using the MB etc).

This is the stage where the line between reality and fabrication become blurred. I have no doubt a lot of the recent violence has been orchestrated to cause disruption, but the people have suffered so much that they are full of anger and will mobilise to follow these orchestrators into violence.

We have a situation where those serving the agenda are stirring up hatred towards America all over the region (Muslim Brotherhood plus many of the factions of rebels who work alongside the intelligence services etc,) and the people of these countries are going with it because of all the suffering and violence already- drone attacks, bombing campaigns etc- combined with infiltrators stirring up trouble and orchestrating these protests, it is a recipe for disaster.

Sadly, that suits those behind this agenda for the region and the world.




posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
They need to grow up and realise that not everyone believes in an omnipotent sky fairy regardless of denomination.



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 



ne thread receives attention as a protest is staged in Libya to show the Libyan people's 'support' for America, whilst the reality is anti American protests are sweeping the region-


Sort of like how western media exaggerated. the Libyan people's hate for Gaddahfi while in reality only minority hated him and how west bought into that propaganda and killed him?




Don't fall for some pictures of a pro American protest to say the Libyan people are upset over what happened, the Libyans want America out. They are angry at what happened to their country and the thousands that were killed by the bombing campaign. That protest was propaganda to hide the true sentiment in the country, which is one of increasing resentment.

What would you rather believe, a handful full of people with signs written in English for a western audience showing support for America, or the thousands of people all over the region causing chaos in protest against America? Use some common sense. The people of the region have been turned against us and deliberately so.


Just like before, you are seeing what the media wants you to see... before they wanted to how the few fruitcakes that were against their leader, now they exaggerate the few that are pro-American. They are doing it because it worked before, most American believe what they see on TV and pour money in for protection from the "bogyman"



Best option is, get the hell out of that country, cut aid for EVERY nation, and go full defense in the home land.



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Wonderer2012

The 'million men march' remark was a direct comment from Egypt? Just curious as the below individual also used it. He also received support from the ME region on his beliefs.
WIKI_LOUIS_FARRAKHAN



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Duplicate Post...deleted.
edit on 14-9-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 



ne thread receives attention as a protest is staged in Libya to show the Libyan people's 'support' for America, whilst the reality is anti American protests are sweeping the region-


Sort of like how western media exaggerated. the Libyan people's hate for Gaddahfi while in reality only minority hated him and how west bought into that propaganda and killed him?




Don't fall for some pictures of a pro American protest to say the Libyan people are upset over what happened, the Libyans want America out. They are angry at what happened to their country and the thousands that were killed by the bombing campaign. That protest was propaganda to hide the true sentiment in the country, which is one of increasing resentment.

What would you rather believe, a handful full of people with signs written in English for a western audience showing support for America, or the thousands of people all over the region causing chaos in protest against America? Use some common sense. The people of the region have been turned against us and deliberately so.


Just like before, you are seeing what the media wants you to see... before they wanted to how the few fruitcakes that were against their leader, now they exaggerate the few that are pro-American. They are doing it because it worked before, most American believe what they see on TV and pour money in for protection from the "bogyman"



Best option is, get the hell out of that country, cut aid for EVERY nation, and go full defense in the home land.



Wooooo slow down kiddo.

The media want us to think that it is only a minority in Libya carrying out this violence. That was why they staged the pro American protest. Never has there been such a war for the mind's of the people- the line between what is real and fabrication are blurring rapidly.

The media wants us to think it's only a minority causing a disturbance.

In reality, many factions such as the Muslim Brotherhood are turning millions of Muslims into anti American extremists through propaganda and inciting violence.

The real agenda is not liberating the people of the middle east, it is about creating a Muslim Brotherhood bloc that will turn on Israel- once you see that agenda, then you can see through the propaganda and lot of what goes on.



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by Wonderer2012

The 'million men march' remark was a direct comment from Egypt? Just curious as the below individual also used it. He also received support from the ME region on his beliefs.
WIKI_LOUIS_FARRAKHAN


The million man march was from the head of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, which the elite wanted to take control of Egypt to make Israel more vulnerable (as has happened since the alliance is now lost between the two countries).

That theory sounds contradictory but the Zionists are just playing their part in a MUCH larger game- namely bringing this world to another major conflict.



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It seems that the elite might have just started world war 3.

A war between the Islamic world and the West.

Here is a quote from the infamous elitist Albert Pike.


"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."


Things have only just started to go wrong. These little riots are nothing compared to what is coming.



posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
It seems that the elite might have just started world war 3.

A war between the Islamic world and the West.

Here is a quote from the infamous elitist Albert Pike.


"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."


Things have only just started to go wrong. These little riots are nothing compared to what is coming.


I was going to quote Pike but didn't think this section of the forum would appreciate it


I've said it before though, this letter is verifiable to at least 1925, so it pre dated WW2 and got it exactly right. Now, it couldn't be any more correct for what we are building up to-



The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.



People get confused because they think Zionism is the NWO, when in reality the creation of Zionism was a tool much like Communism.

Forces are at work stirring up trouble, generating incredible hatred towards the west, the necons serving the Zionists are giving them all the reason to hate them as possible, it is fall part of one evil agenda to divide this world one more time.

It gets clearer by the day. How could anybody deny it? The Muslim Brotherhood, a creation of western intelligence is literally taking over the middle east, Israel is completely isolated, it is playing out the elite's plan to perfection.





top topics
 
4

log in

join