It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only ONE solution to end violence in the Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The violence and hate will NOT end just because we would withdraw our troops from the Middle East. Don't be naive.

The real problem (and excuse me saying it out loud) is the location of the Jewish state of Israel.

A new Jewish state needs to be established, elsewhere. Canada, US, Australia...

As long as Israel exists *where* it does today, there will be hate against them and against us in the West because we are Israel's allies.

Do you think this is a radical idea? If so..consider how many billions and billions have been spent already on wars, with the US and EU basically bankrupt..and consider how many lives have already been lost and will still be lost. Then maybe the idea of a new Jewish state won't sound as far-fetched anymore.

edit on 14-9-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I understand where you are coming from but it's my understanding (could be wrong, usually am lol) that the land that Israel is situated on is directly tied to what Israel is.
That would be like a group of people taking an issue with Gettysburg Battlefield here in America and asking them to move it. Will not happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
One solution?

Bomb Mecca.

Sure violence might escalate in the short term, but eventually they will fall in line.

These people have been treated too nice, and they only take advantage of it.

Time to show them we are not messing around.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The solution?

Mind our own damn business, and get the hell out.

Cut off foreign aid to every country in the middle east and let them kill each other.

We should close all of our embassies in the region as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The problem is greed of everyone BUT Israel
out of all the land in the middle east everyone want that little strip of land
Get over it.
Israel is there to stay.
and is they have to make glass parking lots out of everyone else for safety, then God bless them

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This thread frightens me, because of amount of people that actually support genocide.

"Kill 'em all" is the worst, and laziest, possible solution to the issues in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I guess people failed to check their history books, that area never saw any peace (like most every place on Earth)... But Israel wasn't the problem...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Seize the whole city of Jerusalem and make it a World Heritage Place

with a occupation force of UN troops as the principal residents of the city itself...
visitors, pilgrims, the former indeginious people that made up the populace of Jerusalem would be relocated in newly created 'suburbs' outside of the walled city itself....entry into the old city religious sites would be very controlled and restricted...of course after a TSA type body search

any violence/terrorism would be met with instant liquidation - no jury/no courts/just immediate death and incineration in a swine oven...

these sorts of treatment would temper the religious & political zealots big time
and hopefully bring some sanity to the peoples living in & around the World Heritage City
edit on 14-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No Doubt.

There has never been peace in the Middle East. Funny how OP thinks that the removal of the Jewish State, is somehow going to have everyone holding hands around there.

He doesn't even know the many sects of Islam, and how they like to "war" amongst themselves........

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
We should treat the entire middle east just like we do north korea and cuba. We dont bomb them. We dont invade them. We dont help them. We dont trade with them.

If muslims have a problem with us making fun of them they should make fun of us. To tell us to restrict our god given rights is proof that these people arent civilized.

And dont even get me started about the jewish state. Wheres the mayan, aztec, cherokee states?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Clicking on this thread title was a game. A guessing game.

I knew it was either going to be:

A) glass parking lot aka nuke/firebomb it all
B) blame the Jews and/or Israel.
C) a remote chance that something interesting and novel and worth reading and discussing was being proposed

It was a depressing game to play.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

problem is, we cant get out, because as someone said israel is rooted there..
and lets not beat around the bush, israel is white... and the middle east is arab/persian.. and with israel's reach deep into the US's underwear.. the US isnt going nowhere neither.

I dont think there is a solution.. i just hope the later generations can learn to live with each other.

See, the US's problem, is that they are butchering smaller nations for their oil..

So even if we abandoned Israel to the hordes.. we'd still be a target.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
The violence and hate will NOT end just because we would withdraw our troops from the Middle East. Don't be naive.

The real problem (and excuse me saying it out loud) is the location of the Jewish state of Israel.

A new Jewish state needs to be established, elsewhere. Canada, US, Australia...

As long as Israel exists *where* it does today, there will be hate against them and against us in the West because we are Israel's allies.

Do you think this is a radical idea? If so..consider how many billions and billions have been spent already on wars, with the US and EU basically bankrupt..and consider how many lives have already been lost and will still be lost. Then maybe the idea of a new Jewish state won't sound as far-fetched anymore.

Extacly how would they move the state of Israel? just pick up all the people and dump them somwhere? And who then gets Israel? And why should they move?

Plus no matter where people will be in the world there will be other people who hate them, so moving doesnt really stop the problem does it?

This is a stupid idea.

You know a better idea, is if everyone came together and chilled the hell out and agreed to disagree. Who cares less which god you follow, which animal you eat or dont eat, what sysmbol you show as a sign of you faith, if you like the colour blue or red?

Jez at the end of the day we are all the flamming same, for better or worse and its about time people started to realise this and put aside our petty difference and get on with each other. I have seen children from all difference races and beleifs playing together happily in the park, if kids can do it they why cant grow adults?

Rant over and breath

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

They do have a small claim to the land in that there is history there. They have no history anywhere else. BUT they need to co-exist with the previous occupants of the same land. Not force them out of their land.

As far as I can tell they did happily co-exist until someone set it on paper that it was THEIR land.

And it's not the issue. The issue is the constant meddling of the US in those countries affairs. I have no idea what Libya has to do with Israel, but I know Ghaddafi wanted to change-up the money system and he was creating a better Libya for its civilians. Libya wasn't even governed under islamic laws. Now it is.

The problem is US Foreign policy/Elite global banking war coupled with Extremist Islam, and so many other issues I cannot fathom to keep writing.
edit on 14-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The people, not the leaders, or the extremists on both sides, are the ONLY solution, to the problems in the Middle East. Each side has its OWN extremists, its own diehards. You have to eliminate that type of thinking, first. You have to let past differences end. Period. They have to stop teaching their children to HATE one another. Period.

That is the only solution, to lasting peace.

Love.

Heck, I would be more inclined that EVERY Jew, Marry an Arab, and have children. In 100 years, there will be NO sides to hate. Everyone will be of the same blood.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
NVM...

edit on 14/9/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/9/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

join