Earths Unsolved X-Files (Part 1 of 3)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you want a link, just google all the stuff thats quoted..?
Im sure it wouldnt be that hard to find the link.

Im surprised this thread has so many s/f. Its just the same stories rehashed on this site. And its all copy/pasted.
Isnt there some rule about this?

Stop being a hater dude.
This was new for me. Star & Flag

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thank you OP for so far what seems to be a great collections of stories of the unknown. I love stories like these.

S+F for both your posts.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

sorry double posts
second line
edit on 9/15/2012 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brackforce

The guy was a former marshal, I thought they were trained to disarm bombs, fight drug dealers, and handle the situation properly.

So I would say, this guy was no idiot, but more like a desperate man.

If we get the story right, explosives went off, didn't do a whole lot of damage other than people got burned. The guy saw it hopeless and decided to shoot his wife, who was part of the hold-up, then shoot himself.

It's one of those "WTF!" moments.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sure this possiblity has already been discussed either in the past or in this thread, but i'll go ahead and propose the idea anyway.

Could "Taman Shud" be an anagram? I pulled up one of those internet anagram solvers and plugged it in. I haven't been able to search the results yet because the list is so long, but maybe if a few people glanced through they would catch something that might better explain the case, or even find the next clue!

wordsmith.org...

Here are the results if anyone wants to check it out!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Tamam shud apparently means "the end has ended" -- it's the last thing on the book page.

For anagrams, "Hunts a dam" ? I don't know. Worth a try haha

The removal of clothing labels is pretty common in espionage. As are book ciphers. So the big questions are where was he from and what was he up to. My guess is that the answers are already known by the people who needed to know.
edit on 15-9-2012 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have really enjoyed reading your threads, There great.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Regarding the Taman Shud case, the words translated means "the end" or "finished"

Perhaps an elaborate assassination?

Also this bit from the wiki article is interesting:

Taman Shud case- further research

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Excellent thread. Off to read part 2!

It's members like you that make ATS shine.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I had only heard of the Versailles time-slip which I personally think is an hoax.. I mean you can smell marketing all over it, thanks for the article, very fun read

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Very interesting files. I had a great time reading most of them & I encourage you to keep this up they are very fun and interesting to read, The mysteries to some of these are unbelievable....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Love the series, wish there was more....
where do you collect all of these?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

3. The Taman Shud Case

I noticed something, and I have the beginnings of a theory regarding this code.

I played a lot of word games in my day, and as soon as I saw "AIAQC" I read it as "And I am quite certain." I saw the "MLIABO" and, except for the B, it read to me as "My life is already/almost over." I couldn't fit the B in. I thought about the poison and looked for a P. Sure enough, there's "ETP" at the end of one line: eat the poison.

I don't have the code in front of me but also the last line I believe had something that I saw as "If they take my ... " or "if they tell me." And so on.

The B still puzzled me, so I looked at the second, crossed-out line, and something struck me immediately about it. The letters are lined up exactly under the first line, as if the MLIAOI were either him deciphering the line above, or encrypting it. You notice as soon as he writes a second I, he crosses that line out, as if he realizes there must be a mistake because he has an I corresponding to two different letters.

I think he began again on the lower lines, and may have made a few more mistakes. That could be the reason for the X over the O. In fact that entire line could indicate all those letters are wrong.

So my theory is that perhaps this is a double cipher of some kind, which makes this something of a Rosetta stone. All four lines are not one code; the first two lines = the second two, encoded.

The next thing to look for is whether the number of letters match between the first two lines and the second, and they don't, but again I believe there are mistakes in one or both sets, which is why some of the letters are poorly shaped: they were wrong and he wrote over them.

The second thing to look for is whether the patterns match between the two sets. I can't see the code in front of me, but IIRC the top line had ABAB in it, so the bottom set should have a similar pattern, and I don't see that, although the T's also form an interesting pattern.

I didn't have a lot of time to work on this, but I wanted to throw this out to you guys to see if you might agree. Thoughts?
edit on 9/21/2012 by lindalinda because: formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lindalinda

I love a good conspiracy but my take on ciphers and cryptics is no match for yours - especially given that analysis.

I am like "bloody hell thats good"

Then I thought the word "Bloody" is a good match for that B letter - see thats how much I know about these things

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The interesting thing about the Cokeville Miracle is that it verifies Rebecca Springer's writings about Heaven's inhabitants being sent to Earth on divine missions:

"She explains how Heaven's inhabitants are frequently engaged in missions or tasks that are an extension of God's callings and gifting in their earth-life."

Read it online for free here.

"Within the Gates" (formerly titled "Intra Muros"), which was originally published in 1898, is based on the 19th century vision of heaven by Rebecca Springer (1832-1904).

"Within the Gates" (formerly titled "Intra Muros" after the Latin for the same phrase and originally published in 1895) is the remarkable account of author Rebecca Springer's experience of being taken to Heaven in her spirit while her body lay dying and unconscious for several weeks. This is an excellent book to give to grieving family members.

The copyright has long since expired and the PDF can be found here and here

Two films were made about this incident:

To Save The Children (1994)

Unsolved Mysteries - The Cokeville Miracle

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank-you so much for that wealth of information. As soon as the kids are in bed I'm watching both those, and have just downloaded the pdf.

This story resonated with me immediately that I read it for the first time and I believe that the kids were indeed visited by heaven and saved that day.

Seems most the the local community feel the same way.

NB: I've taken the time to read a lot of the posts and links that you have provided in previous responses through-out this site - please keep it up because your statements are not going unnoticed, by me anyway.

Cheers again.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
This story resonated with me immediately that I read it for the first time and I believe that the kids were indeed visited by heaven and saved that day.

I agree. I have heard of so many similar stories that make it so obvious that children are highly favored in times of trouble.

Several years ago a tornado came through Alabama where I lived at the time and a group of believers were inside a church that was in the direct path of the tornado. While the building was being torn apart, several kids inside saw angels holding up the walls which turned out to have saved their lives.

"You may have heard the true account of a church (with children inside) being directly hit by a tornado and all the children afterwards saying to their parents about the “butterfly people” saving them. Even one child who was thrown off into a field somewhere, told her parents too, that the butterfly person caught her and placed her on the ground gently.

There was another incident of a church (with children inside as well) in Alabama, I believe, being directly hit by a tornado. The walls of the church were about to collapse on the children. Afterwards, the children said they saw angels on one side of the wall pushing the wall back up and calling for more angels to come and help them, and then on the other side, they saw demons pushing on the wall to fall down upon them. Thankfully the children were safe."

The Unseen Realm

Children see angels holding up church walls during tornado

Ian Clayton has been sent on many supernatural "rescue" missions:

Vincent Tan's supernatural encounters with an Angel named Gabriel

BTW, thanks for the very kind words from an Angel in training.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If its not .NU I wouldn't be able to read it. Some of these cryptics are just too esoteric.
The Eskimos have hundreds of different words for snow which we would never even dream of. For example think about just the different types of snow an Eskimo might encounter hunting polar bears.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join