It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Falls from subway Platform, Gets Robbed and Then Run Over by Train [video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Man falls from subway platform, gets robbed and then hit by train

news.nationalpost.com...

STOCKHOLM, Sweden — A drunk, middle-aged man falls off a subway platform and is knocked unconscious as his head hits the tracks.

A bystander who witnessed the accident jumps down after him — but not for a daring rescue before the train arrives.

Instead, the witness steals the man’s valuables, climbs back on the platform and leaves his victim to be hit by a train.

The man — who was on his way home from a party — survived, but was seriously injured and doctors had to amputate half his left foot, Sweden’s TV3 channel reported.

Swedish police now hope that surveillance camera footage of the disturbing incident at a Stockholm subway station early Sunday will help them find and arrest the unscrupulous thief.....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is pretty sad and awful how some people just don't care about others in the world. To rob someone who has fallen onto subway tracks because they couldn't contain their balance and then leave them there to be run over is just wrong.

This is another example of how societies are falling apart. I hope they catch this criminal and give him what he deserves.

I am very glad to hear the victim survived the train incident.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
now thats serious bad luck ...

CX

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
There are some seriously messed up people in this world......reminds me of the guy that was in a bad way during the London riots, he'd been assaulted, had a broken jaw , then the ones that looked like they were going to help him, robbed him.

The lad still said he loved the UK after that.

CX.
edit on 14/9/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I see someone is making cash through advertising this video on youtube.... doesnt that make him just as bad as the guy who stole from the drunkard??

As to the guy who stole.... what a bastard! Looks to me like he was following this drunk and was going to rob him at the station anyway.... but you know what? That was quite a sad video!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm sure the guy who got robed couldn't care less about the money he lost.
Geez rob everything I have on me but dont leave me on the damn track.
He freaking lost a leg. I'm mad he left him for dead. I know it would be hard to lift him up but theres a yellow emergency phone, he could also drag him a litlte further of the station, so the sub can stop before cutting the leg.

Sigmund Freud was right, humanity is helpless.
For 1 "feel good" story theres a dozen of "i want to vomit" story.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ahh the human race.... let me know when that race is lost please.

I feel like starting another when it's finished.. maybe the human walk this time.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I see someone is making cash through advertising this video on youtube.... doesnt that make him just as bad as the guy who stole from the drunkard??

As to the guy who stole.... what a bastard! Looks to me like he was following this drunk and was going to rob him at the station anyway.... but you know what? That was quite a sad video!

I see ATS making money off advertisements on its website...does it make youtube video uploader just as bad for making cash on their advertisements too?

Business aside, it is the evidence we are after. So to answer your question, no, it doesn't make him just as bad as the guy who stole from the drunky because these are two COMPLETELY different comparisons of different categories.

new topics

top topics

join