It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith Fox News heading to the grove?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Did anyone else catch the end of shepard smiths news programme on Fox last night.

I was only half paying attention but when he was signing off, he said he wouldn't be in tomorrow night because he was heading to the grove. He was joking that someone (couldn't make out the name) needed his horns shaved back a bit. He was laughing then that most of YOU don;t even know what he is talking about.

Looked for a clip on youtube, but its not up there yet, I am sure it will be later.

Couldn't tell if he was just joking about the whole thing or he was sharing that he will be heading some Boho Grove meeting.

It was funny but wondering if that gathering is on this weekend. And one of the main anchors of FOX news is heading there?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is where being from the South and a huge college football fan has ever helped me out on this site lol.

Shepard is an Ole Miss graduate, as well as a die hard Ole Miss/college football fan and the place where everyone (or most fans) tailgate on Saturday's for the football games is a large section on campus called The Grove. It's also known as one of the best tailgating sites in the country. I looked at the date and you posted this on a Friday, the game was on Saturday and they played Texas that weekend who are called the Longhorns, which is what his horn comment was in reference to.
edit on 2-10-2012 by MadhatterTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
He was joking that someone (couldn't make out the name) needed his horns shaved back a bit.

Probably Bevo.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This thread should be required reading for EVERY. SINGLE. USER. on ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AvisNigra
This thread should be required reading for EVERY. SINGLE. USER. on ATS.

LOL. Agreed.

top topics

join