It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

Thank you.Well explained.. I learnt something there.. I guess the dollar has its value because its in demand. If the demand drops the the dollar losses value..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
With trillions of dollars we arent short of dollar arent we ? Theres more than enough for everyone on earth.

So do with Zimbabwe.

Lets announce the keyword - inflation, heck even the big boys are leaving the dollars, would I ?
Its so obvious.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You, mate, are so stupid and overly uninformed .... Look to both sides of the road/street before you cross it.

China has over 700 million men and over 100 million women in their armed forces....
No need for bloody logistics. China has the capacity to start conquering countries close to its border and could keep moving ahead for the entire world if they were so inclined!

But they aren't a war-mongering nation like you lot!

Being typical of your kind, it's time to pull your stupid arrogant head in!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think your avator is symbolic of a futuristic USA... And you'll have the BRIC nations to thank for it!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pommy77
You, mate, are so stupid and overly uninformed .... Look to both sides of the road/street before you cross it.

China has over 700 million men and over 100 million women in their armed forces....
No need for bloody logistics. China has the capacity to start conquering countries close to its border and could keep moving ahead for the entire world if they were so inclined!

But they aren't a war-mongering nation like you lot!

Being typical of your kind, it's time to pull your stupid arrogant head in!

Kinda calling the kettle black with the whole arrogant thing are we not? China has alot of people but a very little navy and unless they could learn how to swim a very long distance in full gear ......well you get the picture.

They are probably 40 years behind in tech and that is huge look at what the Germans did in ww2 with 10 years ahead.

And lastly you are wrong about China they truly are a evil empire and the next 10 years will prove it. Look how they treat there own people. And you might want to ask someone from Tibet if they are war mongers. But I am sure you will just call me stupid and arrogant.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

"They are probably 40 years behind in tech"

Where did you get this from? 40 Years? You do know that China is actually manufacturing all the latest and greatest tech for the western world. They make most of the circuit boards for US weapon systems. You don't think they they can work out what they are for?

For every tech guy you have designing they have ten working to improve it for themselves. Truth is, we all have no idea how advanced they are, nor do we know what the US has up it's sleeve.

But 40 Years? Give it a rest.

Pics or you pulled it from some where.

P

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I must agree with the poster who observed this is a complete fabrication. Another thread was started on this and I fact-checked this time. Unfortunately, the ONLY results I could find all cite Lindsey Williams. I call BS.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by azamber

Sorry I dont think its BS....

China is buying crude oil from Iran using its currency the yuan, an Iranian diplomat has said. Oil transactions are usually settled in dollars but US sanctions make it difficult for Iran to accept payments in the US currency.

Iran is using the revenue to buy goods and services from China, Mohammed Reza Fayyad, Iran's ambassador to the United Arab Emirates, confirmed. China is the

www.bbc.co.uk...

This goes back to earlier year and at that time they where using Russian banking structures..

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Kinda looks like the US military,CIA attacks any nation that doesn't cooperate with it,interesting times ahead imo

edit on 30-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well it certainly looks like THE BUCK STOPS HERE , meaning the US has been out witted, at the deadly game of War and corporate takeover , and is now up for a hostile takeover.
When I use the term American , I don't mean the American people but the players ,you know the one's that are never accountable for their actions but rather deal in the lives of others. To them its a game , a chess game if you like.

They pursue their entertainment under the guise of duly elected officials . Officials I might say that are bought and paid for by private individuals and corporations .The ones that really pay for this deadly game are always the common man ,woman and child.
Are we in any way culpable for these events? A question every American needs to think deeply about. Did we get blind-sided by our sheer greed and bellicose behaviors ,did we fool ourselves and are we still fooling ourselves?

Here's where the major mistake occurs.
A Government no longer is responsible to the public that votes it in , if it gathers is members through corporate sponsorship . They are the stakeholders and the American government and its people ,its assets are bought and paid for , therefor all becomes ,only a profit making venture .

Which can therefor be liquidated at any given time by its shareholders. These shareholders garner support through outrageous propaganda and pit one nation against the next. To grow , not the assets of the country ,but their private companies, their directors and their owners.

Now will the rest of the world stand by and allow this to occur?

To answer this maybe we should look at how we have conducted ourselves in relation to our dealings with other nations and how we have allowed ourselves to BE CORPORATIZED.
Have they got a case?

Is the American product still a viable company?
To those that play the game , I believe the decision is NO !!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by SubTruth

"They are probably 40 years behind in tech"

Where did you get this from? 40 Years? You do know that China is actually manufacturing all the latest and greatest tech for the western world. They make most of the circuit boards for US weapon systems. You don't think they they can work out what they are for?

For every tech guy you have designing they have ten working to improve it for themselves. Truth is, we all have no idea how advanced they are, nor do we know what the US has up it's sleeve.

But 40 Years? Give it a rest.

Pics or you pulled it from some where.

P

Pics of what? Are you for real? They just took shipment of there first carrier the US has a couple.

Maybe you should look at how much China spends vs the Americans on defense. How many wars have they fought as of late? How many wars has the US fought?

I think the endless wars are nuts but to say China is advanced as the US is just plain stupid. And by the way the best tech is not designed in China I hate to tell ya. They can not even build a descent car.

I am not going to argue this topic back and forth because I really don't care. It is like playing cards with my sisters kids.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That only highlights two countries, though. The original assertion, as I read it, was that China had the infrastructure in place to start global trade in yuan for oil. In recent years, there have been other countries who bucked the dollar for oil, but none so far has set up a system to deal with the global oil trade, and that would be the concern in the loss of the petrodollar, from how I understand it.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
China trying to break the petrodollar . It will be attacked for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join