It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Ships and Chinese Vessels Reported Off Coast of SF - developing story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

NAVY SHIPS and CHINESE VESSELS REPORTED OFF COAST OF SF - developing story

projectcamelotportal.co m

I am being told there are at least 3 confirmations of something going on off the coast of San Francisco, involving US Navy Ships and an unknown number of Chinese vessels.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:04:46 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: All Caps Title

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Can anyone over the pond confirm if this is true or not. If so what are Chinese vessels doing with US vessels. Is it some kind of war games or something else... Would be wishful thinking that they are arresting the bankers...
Is there any more sources for this.. Further link. www.marinetraffic.com...

projectcamelotportal.co m
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What Chinese vessels? It can not be war games, the Chinese do not have a Navy.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I do not see anymore Pr. Cam. as a reliable source. They had numerous alarms without anything to prove them. From asteroids to ships to bank issues.

Instead, the Real ships are the Chinese in the Japanese controlled islands. For that Pr Cam is silent. And how it could be if there is no money in a news that everyone knows it in minutes.

I'd be glad if the time comes when Pr Cam will offer more evidence for its unending claims. They won't be killed for that, as she once said. No one is killed for carrying out true news. That is another aura around them that they are somewhat as martyrs for freedom. No they are not. They are providers of news. In that case, providers of non-eventful news

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
oh crap that movie battleship foresaw this.....

Run away....

i jest of course.......has this been confirmed by any other sources?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Can anyone over the pond confirm if this is true or not.
Is there any more sources for this.. Further link. www.marinetraffic.com...

Nashville, TN here. I haven't heard/seen anything about this. K.Cassidy seems to be the only person on the Internet that knows about it...

edit on 14-9-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Maybe the Navy just wants to get hold of the new iphone before the ship makes shore.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What are the odds of this.
I heard that there are also some fish and seagulls off the coast.
I bet the dolphin man told her this.
edit on 14-9-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Need more than a blog post from K. Cassidy to take this seriously. These stories on bankers being arrested have fell flat on their faces time and time again.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Does Japan count as "off the coast of SF"?

Chinese Warships Enter Japanese Waters

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Note: I contacted Clif High about the above info and he directed me to the following site where he insists all vessels must be detectable at sea to other vessels using a transponder called an AIS. He says there is no sign of either large U.S. Navy vessels or any Chinese vessels in those waters off the coast of San Francisco according to this site:

www.marinetraffic.com...

...developing...

The whole story sounds silly, to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I found Project Camelot 3 years ago and the first thing I learned is to find Kerry annoying.
As another member pointed out, "off the coast of san francisco" means japan here, such a sneaky trick.

600 bankers will be held on a US navy ship, alright. I bet they will be brought to judgment before a trial. Its 11:11.
edit on 14-9-2012 by StareDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports of "helicopter gunfire" in Oxnard, California as well this morning. That is on the coast.

Really terrible source that I can't post here, that has also tricked me before with bogus reports of Chinese invasion in San Diego, but here we go, just in case.

Here are some comments made on Facebook: It sounds like a war zone outside!! Automatic gun fire.....booyah! Like · · Share. 8 people like this.. Makes me miss the marine corps 2 hours ago via mobile · Like.. Ha! I bet...unless our shores are being invaded 2 hours ago via mobile · Like.. It scared me!!!! 2 hours ago via mobile · Like.. I heard that.. I thought it was a helicopter lol 2 hours ago via mobile · Like.. You heard that to!! I thought it was just my water pipes. It sounded like heli gun fire...

Google that yourself to find it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
From a friend who is a ex seal trainer

"I have it from 3 reliable sources (Me, Myself and I) that I have no clue about any of this story and that "Transponders" are turned OFF when during certain EMCON (Emission Control) conditions. www.globalsecurity.org..."

Sounds like this story is bunk.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
maybe they're coming to collect on all the money they loaned the u.s...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

well they did just announce that they were printing more, hmmmmm *lol*

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I sincerely hope you are kidding us, OccamsRazor04. The Chinese have the second-largest navy in the world (after the USA). Okay, only one aircraft carrier, but a fair number of subs, destroyers and frigates:

NAVAL POWER

Total Navy Ships: 972
Merchant Marine Strength: 2,012 [2012]
Major Ports & Terminals: 8
Aircraft Carriers: 1 [2012]
Destroyers: 25 [2012]
Submarines: 63 [2012]
Frigates: 47 [2012]
Patrol Craft: 332 [2012]
Mine Warfare Craft: 52 [2012]
Amphibious Assault Craft: 233

From this page at GlobalFirepower [dot] com. And this page on the same website confirms their number-2 ranking behind the US.

The Chinese Navy is a major force and not to be taken lightly, especially in regions near their own territory.

As to this report about Chinese Navy vessels off California -- who knows? I have grave doubts but it's not one of those things that is going to be all that easy to confirm. Even if true we can't rely on the US military authorities to tell us a great deal before they've consulted with Dept of State about the matter.

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 14/9/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Wonder if there will be another 'missile' like last year.

That was cool.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

What do they have then, a Water Army? Someone has to operate their ships.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Wonder if there will be another 'missile' like last year.

That was cool.

Just maybe this so call missile test was not really a test

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join