An AWESOME process for a quick meditation enlightenment (pure bliss)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Read your OP and just had to laugh.

Good stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choice777

That video right there explains why no sane e.t. will ever come to this planet and show itself in daylight...it would be mocked by the entire galaxy for visiting a subspecies as the one in the video.

Never assume how an alien we know nothing about thinks

What you described sounds very human, yes maybe there are aliens with similar thinking to humans but there are also probably aliens who think nothing like us.
edit on 14-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

VERY COOL arpgme and thanks for the POSITIVE vibes

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You can even laugh at your problems or fears in order to rewire the brain for you to replace the fear with Joy.

If any problems come up in life, LAUGH AT THEM!

Preferably when you are alone, otherwise people will call you crazy. I

One of the best shows ever haha.
edit on 14-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
I smiled while reading through your post. I believe it even helped lighten my mood just thinking about laughter. My 3 year old daughter laughs like a maniac sometimes, and rather than giving her the "you are a crazy one" look, maybe its time to show her how crazy her mom can be.
edit on 14/9/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: woops typo

Haha i did exactly the same, started reading, i smiled and cackled! hoho.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA !

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I just started laughing to myself because it's so easy really.

Who'd a thunk it?

Great post S&F!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
good thread..

OP mentioning brain doesn't know the difference between fake laugher and real laugher, but at least the fake smile and real smile are a bit different from each other. ..maybe with fake laughter, if you are good at it, you can turn it into a real laughter with a little skill so I guess that could be it

Anyway, here's a little test, if you can spot fake smiles from real smiles: www.bbc.co.uk...

And here's something on fake smiles versus real smiles from bbc science site:

Most people are surprisingly bad at spotting fake smiles. One possible explanation for this is that it may be easier for people to get along if they don't always know what others are really feeling. Although fake smiles often look very similar to genuine smiles, they are actually slightly different, because they are brought about by different muscles, which are controlled by different parts of the brain. Fake smiles can be performed at will, because the brain signals that create them come from the conscious part of the brain and prompt the zygomaticus major muscles in the cheeks to contract. These are the muscles that pull the corners of the mouth outwards. Genuine smiles, on the other hand, are generated by the unconscious brain, so are automatic. When people feel pleasure, signals pass through the part of the brain that processes emotion. As well as making the mouth muscles move, the muscles that raise the cheeks – the orbicularis oculi and the pars orbitalis – also contract, making the eyes crease up, and the eyebrows dip slightly. Lines around the eyes do sometimes appear in intense fake smiles, and the cheeks may bunch up, making it look as if the eyes are contracting and the smile is genuine. But there are a few key signs that distinguish these smiles from real ones. For example, when a smile is genuine, the eye cover fold - the fleshy part of the eye between the eyebrow and the eyelid - moves downwards and the end of the eyebrows dip slightly. Scientists distinguish between genuine and fake smiles by using a coding system called the Facial Action Coding System (FACS), which was devised by Professor Paul Ekman of the University of California and Dr Wallace V. Friesen of the University of Kentucky

edit on 15-9-2012 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this one OP!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's more.
Once I tried one of those meditation Osho weekends. They called it "mysterious rose"
We were instructed to start laugh after first ring-bell to next one and laugh for 20 minutes. Then another 20 of cry and finally 20 of silence. All of it lying on the ground without eye contact with others in a hall.
Ok, I was not in the mood but after one minute of hearing that crazy guy's excentric laugh people exploded with laugh one after another. Me too... 20 minutes of group laughter was indeed funny.

I barely cry but after the first part the emotional gate was open so with a little help of a book tears of joy became tears of sad pretty easy.

Then I enjoyed 20 minutes of well feeling of an empty cup.
edit on 15/9/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

top topics

<< 1   >>

join