It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Does Libya Attacks Change U.S. Foreign Policy Moving Forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ben Swann taking it to the limits yet again. This guy always seems to hit the nail on the head every time. This latest video is continuing to report on the whole situation with the Middle East and Al Qaeda. He has released three videos in the last few days which all tie together and I suggest watching these three videos one by one if you've missed them. The last one is the latest video (released about an hour ago).

You know, I don't like to say I told you so... but really I've been ranting about these situations in Libya and Syria for over a year now and I warned about all of this. Now we are experiencing the "blow-back" of those actions. Of course the uprisings and chaos in the Middle East was planned and expected... this YouTube comment on the second video really sums up it for me:

Of, course, all the "nutty conspiracy theorists" predicted exactly this scenario...

Use Al-CIAda to get rid of the semi-stable old dictator who was playing ball with the west, then complain about the resulting instability; thus opening the door to direct intervention in the region.

Funny how that worked out to a T...

edit on 14/9/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
nope... amerika will continue its campaign of spreading oppression and tyranny.. erm.. freedom and dumbocracy... mass murder for profit around the world...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't have any love for Fox, but, interesting points.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't have any love for Fox, but, interesting points.

How many times does this have to be said...

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
How does a local news host get an interview w Obama? I wish every city's news station had a Ben Swann.

More to the point, why is Fox News that is controlled by the elite getting a one on one interview with Obama to criticise him on national TV?

Do your research man. Look up Ben swann and his media company that he works for. He doesn't work for fox they are merely affiliates with his company raycom media.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
What, the Foreign policy of bombing Middle East Countries?? Than no, it will only make our policy go forward.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Great Post OP. I cant imagine how Ben had a one on one interview with Obama. Leads me to believe that his Admin has no clew about real life or else they would have never let Ben interview him in the first place.

Hmmmm...blow back...where have I heard that term before. LOL.

top topics

join