It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Colorado? Contrails? Missile crash?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
kdvr.com...

According to this story, people believed they had seen everything from a plane crash to a UFO. White Sands offered up that they had launched a missile early this morning, but insisted no one in CO would be able to see it. When pushed for more info by CO State Police, White Sands told the CSP to "stand down" regarding info.

What makes this more intriguing, is that this "contrail" was spotted all over the west and southwest, according to FB comments on this article and this one, from MSNBC:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

What is interesting about the second, above article is that, 7 hours after the first article was posted, more info was put into the article, discussing how it should obviously be seen all over the west, even though White Sands denied it should even be spotted over the border in CO, let alone Salt Lake or Phoenix. With White Sands calling for CSP to "stand down" on something obviously "normal", it raises my eyebrows.

Thought I would post this for general interest. I live in CO, between Denver and the Springs, but missed it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Oh goodie! I love stuff like this.

Flagged for later enjoyment...........cheers!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A lot of info regarding that UFO in this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Sorry! Did a search with my keywords, found nothing. Will check it out

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Ha, thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Another link for your thread
azstarnet.com...

Photos of an unusual formation in the sky over Tucson started to be posted on Facebook just after dawn today. The twisting cloud-like formation sparked a lot of awe and speculation across the Southwest. The early morning show in the sky was courtesy of missiles fired from New Mexico that left a brilliant white contrail.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: mistake

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
is it wierd for me to think that they are revamping their patriot missile systems by destroy a test ballistic missle when are are possiblilities that Iran might counterattack israel and us bases middle east with said ballistic missles?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannikilla13
is it wierd for me to think that they are revamping their patriot missile systems by destroy a test ballistic missle when are are possiblilities that Iran might counterattack israel and us bases middle east with said ballistic missles?

What I want to know is, is it standard protocol, is it safe to do this over populated areas? I know NM has very empty, remote areas, but still, seems risky to me. I admit, however, that I have absolutely no knowledge of how that should work, mind you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
A woman's son took this pic in Phoenix Az...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those lights look nothing like what's posted here, I just thought in interesting being that people say they spotted this in the west and S west.

I had something bizarre happen last Sunday night. I live in great falls Mt. And I had been in bed for about 15 mins, there was no rain, no lightening but all of a sudden a huge white flash engulfed my whole room and poof gone.
I thought maybe rain was coming but after laying there for another 15 mins and no rain sounds...I decided to go out side and see if anything was up...I found nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Thanks for sharing. Seems these were two different sightings, though it is interesting that they were seen back-to-back.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I saw this over Salt Lake City that morning. Low on the mountains, I thought it was a small brush fire. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Looks like a missile trail.
Made to be quite visible if anything might be called eventful.
Notice I didn't say unusual cause I would get deluged by hordes of
usual photos of bright missile trails.

Perhaps they are testing trail making for better chem trails.

new topics

top topics

join