It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous’ Barrett Brown Raided by FBI During Online Chat - VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
What was he charged for? He cannot be held liable for being a anonymous supporter. Or spokesman for that matter. NDAA in action?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
My reaction:

At least he has a good lawyer...I think.

That was my thoughts exactly after watching that! It goes from random chit chat (telling the first girl to take her shirt off , and trying not to be distracted by the guy in the mask lol) to hearing whoever raided him screaming 'get down to the ground with your hands up!' Geez! They sounded intimidating! Does anyone know what happened to the girl that was in the room with him? How ironic that this was caught on cam.. Sheez!
Good catch OP! S&F!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

The Dallas home of Project PM founder Barrett Brown, an independent researcher, activist and informal spokesperson for Anonymous, was raided by armed officers on Wednesday after he uploaded the last of several videos to the Internet calling for an investigation into the FBI. He was in court later Thursday and charged with threatening a federal officer.

In retaliation for his arrest, Antisec posted the full credit-card use data for 13 accounts believed to belong to government officials, complete with .gov email addresses registered with the data.

rt.com...

What type of repercussion can come from being charged with threatening a federal officer?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
He was raided for the content of the 3 following videos.

Why FBI Agent Robert Smith Has Two Weeks To Send my Property Back, Part 1/3

FBI Ultimatum Pt 2

Why I'm Going to Destroy FBI Agent Robert Smith Part Three: Revenge of the Lithe

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interesting video. Makes me wonder how many of his rights they violated

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

He seemed to be very tweaked out , he was talking so fast and jumping from topic to topic .
I think that taking hits from his *smoke* in the first video then the fast talking "rambling" that followed makes me skeptical of what he says in the other videos

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
He's not mentally stable to stand trial. No sane person would go on a personal agenda against someone else and post things online against that person who wronged you.

Brown is not mentally stable. Severe mental problems. Poor guy needs medication and admission into a rehab clinic.

If somebody wronged you, you use the system to get them held accountable. Not rant and rave like a lunatic getting nothing done. Seal your lips and "get 'r done".....not whine and babble online.

Mentally unstable, I hope he gets evaluated by several psychiatrists and gets the help he needs. And to everyone else....learn from this. Blab blab blab on the internet with a personal agenda against the FBI.....even if they DID screw you....thats not the method to get justice and get them held accountable. Wise up kidz.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join