It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hailing ‘blessed’ 9/11 attacks, Al-Zawahiri tells Muslims to exploit US ‘weakness’ to purify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hailing ‘blessed’ 9/11 attacks, Al-Zawahiri tells Muslims to exploit US ‘weakness’ to purify their countries

Al-Qaeda leader urges followers to ‘liberate’ every inch of Muslim land, including Palestine

I guess the timing is just about "perfect" eh?

Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri on Thursday released an audio recording hailing the “blessed” September 11 terror attacks as “the greatest blow” America had ever suffered. He also asserted an Islamic duty to “liberate” every inch of Muslim lands, and called upon Muslims to “purify” their countries of corrupt leaders during what he termed a period of “American weakness.”

Muslims should “topple the western proxies” left in their countries “and especially the Saud clan and the gulf sheiks in the Arabian peninsula,” he declared.

Al-Zawahiri also urged Muslims to capture citizens of countries that fight Muslims in order to hold them as hostages and force the release of Muslim prisoners.

What is going on anyway?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There's a whole lot going on at once but something is gearing up and gearing up fast. This is not good, and the question I have is why now?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They do realize that they would be exterminated right, if they tried this...I'm not aware of too many countries that imbrace these people..So yeah, great idea hammakannapunna or whatever you're name is..I think his fancy towel hat is wrapped too tight

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Even if America left the Middle East, to its own devices, Extremists would STILL be calling for the "infidels" heads.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
There's a whole lot going on at once but something is gearing up and gearing up fast. This is not good, and the question I have is why now?

I've been wondering the same thing.

The answer I keep arriving at is "U.S. Presidential Elections". Incumbents aren't elected during wartime.

join