It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood website demands that West criminalize ‘assaults’ on Islam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The last I heard, the capitol of the new Caliphate was to be Baghdad.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I havent left my country, dont care if others in other countries wanna act stupid and demand this or that because it 'offends' them
Grow up and grow a pair!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What I don't get is no one is forcing them to watch the video.
There are things in the world that are disgusting and inappropriate, you don't have to partake in it.
They make it seem like we went to tahrir square taped their eyelids open and forced them to watch it.

In your country you can protest all you want, burn our flag, but don't demand that we put limits on our freedom at home because you can't turn a blind eye to a distasteful video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Personally, I find cruel attacks on any religion to be shallow, uncivilized and it only serves to show how some people have failed to evolve with the rest of civilization, however I certainly wouldn't criminalize it. To the contrary; keeping it legal allows the rest of us to see how devolved those types are. Just like the radical baptist church that pickets military funerals; allowing them to do it allows the world to see their incivility and their complete lack of enlightenment and evolution. They are just one step above that of the ape.

Plese do not put the apes below those fools because it is an insult to the apes. Apes are not as smallminded as humas caught up i n duality can be. Humans can both be the brightest openminded persons and the most closeminded persons on this planet including all species. We have both the best and the worst beings on this planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think people should just start making Allah videos every week and posting them on you-tube. Letterman could have a "top ten" list. They don't even let their women out in the street to protest with them...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

According to the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt, Jerusalem will serve as their "new capital"; i infer from that statement that the 'new capital' he refers to is the capital of the future caliphate the brotherhood is working to establish.

Of course, it could just as well be in Baghdad. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Shoot

Them

ALL

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join