It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights Redux - New Sighting Reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I agree...those are FLARES

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just to add, although this one probably is a missile launch, here's some of the original (earlier time) footage from the original event and whatever these lights are, they aren't flares

Actually, the Phoenix lights in your video were flares dropped by aircraft around 10:00pm. The actual UFO was seen around 8:30pm.

I can't for the life of me find the documentary I just saw that had military personnel that confirmed the craft on radar and scrambled jets.

edit on 14-9-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Must be a wrongly titled video then and I can understand the confusion, they really don't look like flares. There is a video of the earlier sighting around somewhere.

And yes, I heard rumors that jets were scrambled and apparently one of the pilots of those jets was reported as being "visibly shaken" at what he'd seen.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That kind of looks like the radio towers in you can see from the 101 by scottsdale. But that doesnt looke like scottsdale
edit on 14-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Now that the first person to step foot on the moon has died, I wonder why no-one in the UFO community wonders why he did not make a death-bed confession. Maybe he did not see anything in the end.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Possible explanation... Luke AFB F-16 training dropping flares?

Aboslutely possible.
However once again as in 97',
the first pic shows perfectly straight alignment
(check it out) and the second example of flares shows
the imperfect zig zag due to wind. If the first pic are flares it
was taken at a "perfect" moment of horizontal alignment.
Yes vantage points should be considered but pics of flare drops
always show an imperfect horizontal line.

And while you at it check out the distance between lights.
It's dead on. I say not flares.
edit on 14-9-2012 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What about the Moon? It has the shape and would make sense to look the way it does if the person isn't holding the phone steady. Especially if done with wrong settings to the exposures.
edit on 15-9-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Must be a wrongly titled video then and I can understand the confusion, they really don't look like flares. There is a video of the earlier sighting around somewhere.

I don't think any video exists - or has come to public knowledge anyway - of the early sightings of the 1997 Phoenix object. I would like to be wrong. Has anybody else seen a vid of it?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

No mate, that's the earlier footage and it is not flares.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

The video posted was the one on the hillside overlooking Phoenix - it is flares. There is an earlier picture, but it doesn't show very much. Like I said, years later, and people still don't realize what they are looking at. Well played by the military unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

No videos of the larger V shaped craft(s) as described in this ATS thread however this guy purported to have taken footage of orbs in the area earlier the same day - pretty good footage actually and downloadable also here.

Otherwise there are a few stills from different angles here, not sure without checking what times taken so whether earlier or of the flare drop.

Somewhere, I'll have a search and come back, there is a very good summary of the whole event together with some professional photography analysis of both stills and video.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join