It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya, Yemen, Tunisia and Egypt...The Real Reason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Libya, Yemen, Tunisia and Egypt...all within 24 hrs or so have their US embassies come under attack from what is said to be anyone from Militant groups to protestors. Depends on how much we are being told and how much of it we swallow I guess.

So this film seems to be causing outrage amongst the Muslim Nation and it also seems that more and more it looks like a false flag of sorts with the intent of pitting groups against each other. Can't even find the guy responsible...if he even exists. Even the crazy Christian group in the US is getting in on it and stating they will start showing it to their followers in the Church.

Too many threads to link to but if you're following it all I think I've covered the highlights.

So my question is if this is all just a ploy to start the Muslims in the Western Nations protesting and getting violent as well? And what happens if this is the case? Is this an attempt to justify the Martial Law clamp down that so many are predicting?

We have the gun laws under fire already. We have the Military in the streets and the air. We have the DHS buying up millions of rounds of ammo, tons of MRE's etc.

These are just questions I have as I'm looking at everything this week and it seems there has to be more than just a 9/11 protest for these events. I just can't seem to put my finger on it yet.

And therefore, I turn to the experts for answers and explanations.

Peace

edit on 13-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This is what we will have to deal with...notice that the oil rich countries right in the middle....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGuitarPlayerx

This is what we will have to deal with...notice that the oil rich countries right in the middle....

That I can see, but what of my questions as to why and is there another agenda here?

Thanks,

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm saying that from the (pauses as green bay scores a td) map and recent events its clear that we have managed to create a coalition of muslim nations that are precisely where they need to be to start a mid-east wide war, followed by a wwiii scenario...

i dont see it as an attempt to create mid-east type protests in the west, i see it as an attempt to restrict religious freedom here in the US, along with the restriction of other rights under the pretense of our own protection....

Japanese style internment comes to mind as well. but where would they put that many people ---oh wait i remember...
edit on 13-9-2012 by xGuitarPlayerx because: accidentally deleted half my post...fixed

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xGuitarPlayerx

In other words...big war=big money=stable economy=tptb get richer...

at least thats what they are shooting for...i think they'll get their war, but i think that it will go horribly wrong for them in the end...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And your right, we wont be safe here in our houses as we have been in past conflicts...they will geometrically expand the patriot act, and we will lose the rights that we hold dear, in the name of safety...and as gravy, we wont be fighting militaries who are incapable of touching us here at home...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I can't believe some youtube movie is causing all this commotion in many countries simultaneously. Spontaneous protests happen but they move in waves from one country to another, not several at once.
Given the groups behind the arab spring were Western-backed I suspect that same with these embassy attacks.
Why they want to get us to believe the Arab world all hate us is the real question. They've already taken out the governments they wanted gone so what's next?
Regional conflagration seems to be what's coming. As xguitarplayerx said it appears to be a set- up for WW3 - all the keep our minds off the collapsing economy and miseries at home. Keep the troops overseas so they can't rebel against the government here at home.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Notice the countries protesting are the ones recently inflicted with the United States supported Muslim Brotherhood so called Arab spring....

notice the Muslim Brotherhood is in charge of ALL these attacks

notice the Muslim Brotherhood is paid by the United States (in the billions)

now.... what do you really think is going on?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Keep the troops overseas so they can't rebel against the government here at home.

This makes more sense to me than a lot of other theories out there. At least it's a part of it IMO.

I just truly think that like 9/11 was used to instill and enforce the patriot act, this is another attempt to tighten the screws at home.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
plain and simple I would think it's a targeted psy-op of some kind.
those have worked the past 2 years REALLY good with social media.
in fact I would think this would be the next phase of their operation. now these angry individuals, organizations etc will be scouring the web for more of this stuff and get even more angry continuing until they become terrorists and fight against the US/Israel, whoever they are being designed to hate.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I think the movie is just a well designed straw, placed perfectly on the camels back by either the western powers that be, or the muslim brotherhood. in either instance the fight is gotten. in either way it is bad for us..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Oh yeah...ancient persia...think about it. what if this is the goal? what if they (the muslim brotherhood and their controller) think they can do it? what if they can.

edit on 13-9-2012 by xGuitarPlayerx because: fix image..

edit on 13-9-2012 by xGuitarPlayerx because: again..

edit on 13-9-2012 by xGuitarPlayerx because: dang it...

edit on 13-9-2012 by xGuitarPlayerx because: last try...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Emergency Message for U.S. Citizens: Kuwait City (Kuwait), Possible Protest in front of… There are unconfirmed reports of possible protests in front of the U.S. Embassy over the next few days, including this evening at approximately 8 pm.… Emergency Message for U.S. Citizens: Muscat (Oman), Security Situation in Oman Demonstrations have begun in front of the U.S. Embassy in Muscat. It is possible that the demonstrations could grow in size. U.S. Embassy personnel… Emergency Message for U.S. Citizens: Amman (Jordan), Planned Weekend Demonstrations at… U.S. Embassy Amman has learned that various groups have called for demonstrations in front of or near the U.S. Embassy this evening and tomorrow.

add three more stars to that map...from the dept of state travel safety website...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Bangladesh now...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
...and outside the US embassy in London...about 200 in that crowd so far.

Willing to bet France is on the agenda.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All of this is getting crazy. And don't forget about the rumors of Obama's Muslim backround.
What if he is behind this, trying to turn the US into a strictly Islamic country?
There's also "rumors" of him trying to demote our "first world/superpower" status (disarmament of nukes, putting us further in debt, etc..)

Now this is just a thought I conceived while reading this thread so don't accuse me of "trying to hype things up" so to say.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

And that was my point. It's coming to the West. Damn.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holidakd
All of this is getting crazy. And don't forget about the rumors of Obama's Muslim backround.
What if he is behind this, trying to turn the US into a strictly Islamic country?
There's also "rumors" of him trying to demote our "first world/superpower" status (disarmament of nukes, putting us further in debt, etc..)

Now this is just a thought I conceived while reading this thread so don't accuse me of "trying to hype things up" so to say.

Can't accuse you of anything as it seems that anything isn't so 'out there' anymore.

Good theory.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

His inertia where this matter is concerned is the VERY first time I've wondered whether that tire had tread.

I'm not saying it has tread. But now I'm turning it around in my mind.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by chasingbrahman

And that was my point. It's coming to the West. Damn.

Peace

And Monday at sundown, Rosh Hashanah begins - one of the Jewish high holy days that celebrates the new year. Next week, we may very well be wishing for the peace and quiet of this week. This could be one bloodbath after the other.

new topics

top topics

join