It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks at US Embassy's Linked.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have been scratching my head for some time trying to figure out what the Arab Spring and Middle East turmoil was all about. Everything just seemed to be happening too quickly, with far too many conflicting stories.
Last week I started looking at various maps of the Middle East and Northern Africa, I also began researching military strength, political history and conflict's in the region. One source I used was Wikipedia since they had a decent timeline of the Arab Spring conflicts and resolutions.
I printed a blank map of the region and shaded each area based on the current situation, I used red for countries where the government was overthrown during or shortly after the Arab Spring. There were four in total.....
Tunisia.
Egypt.
Libya.
Yemen.
Within the past 48 hours four US embassy's have been attacked, they are located in......
Tunisia.
Egypt.
Libya.
Yemen.
There is absolutely zero chance this is a series of random events, it is being orchestrated by someone for some reason. I almost believed the whole anti Mohammed movie thing at first, then I found out it wasn't really a movie, it was an internet posting. How did the news of an internet meme travel that far, that fast, and enrage so many people? It just DOES NOT make any sense. I was on the internet last week for several hours, researching regional conflicts and I saw a TON of information about religious and social issues, I never saw a single word about that movie.
I used blue to shade the next level of tension on my map, I hope I don't need to do a follow up.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I agree. That is likely why the warning of the attack in Libya was ignored. They needed blood. We should be very very very concerned about the next month.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I agree. That is likely why the warning of the attack in Libya was ignored. They needed blood. We should be very very very concerned about the next month.

They certainly seem to be in a hurry for some reason, unfortunately none of us will know why until it's all over.
And I think you're right on track with the blood thing, almost like religious sacrifices.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

We do know why.

Its an election year. During "external conflicts", people rally around the POTUS.

Israel wants to us bomb Iran. This could serve as the triggering event.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yup, it screams of orchestration. It seems Libya, Tunisia etc knew about the video before anyone else did. It came out of nowhere like wildfire and it almost perfectly coincided with 9/11 too.... So what better way to outrage the muslims and at the same time poke at the Americans in the soft spot.

Very, very suspicious.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have no idea of the sacrifice potentials there....but its pretty obvious the support America gave to the rebels of those countries didnt buy a lot of friendship......
The movie clip(thats what it was...)seems just too conveniently timed to stir up trouble within the Muslim countries,and it looks like a put up job to me as well......The objective seems to me to be getting boots on the ground,, and more deeply involved with the politics of the areas....perhaps fightng the terroristas in league with the goverments involved?
(i know they have a lot of assets we dont hear about over there already.....)
They are overflying with drones a large part of africa....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think what Americans really need to be concerned about is inflamatory statements by nut case racist pastors pouring fuel over sensitivities in the Middle east with his movies.

It is time USA made up it's mind if US Foreign policy is determined by careful analysis in the White House or some socially maladjusted white supremicist.

Why the United States is so universally disliked is no mystery to people outside USA, not even to America's friends and Allies around the world. A true friend would tell you if you had snot hanging from your nose, or your fly was undone.

USA you have snot hanging from your nose.

That's why these things keep happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
the video was posted in june

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

I didn't know that. I thought it was very recently.

Have you got a link please?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
I think what Americans really need to be concerned about is inflamatory statements by nut case racist pastors pouring fuel over sensitivities in the Middle east with his movies.

It is time USA made up it's mind if US Foreign policy is determined by careful analysis in the White House or some socially maladjusted white supremicist.

Why the United States is so universally disliked is no mystery to people outside USA, not even to America's friends and Allies around the world. A true friend would tell you if you had snot hanging from your nose, or your fly was undone.

USA you have snot hanging from your nose.

That's why these things keep happening.

I think the US needs to do a better job of finding the MOST QUALIFIED people to fill critical positions in the government. The Secretary of State should be someone with a PhD in Political Science, top of their class and aware of current issues. We have the ability to recruit and hand pick the very finest talent in the country but we just keep handing these jobs to cronies with obvious and tragic consequences. Nothing in Hillary Clinton's background matches the essential skills needed to be an effective diplomat.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

en.wikipedia.org...

i think the issue with it rose when it was translated to arabic,and who knows if this traslation was correct.
edit on 13-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

In that case I should have found it last week, unless it was targeted for some areas, and concealed from others. At the very least there should have been some mention of mounting tensions in the region over the past couple weeks.
It's like they did a screening where 1000 enraged Muslims watched it at the same time and ran out of the theater screaming.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

it was only recently translated to there language

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. It would have to be insanely popular to become so widespread there and I no one I knew had heard of the "movie" until they were blaming it for unrest in four countries. Come on! This didn't have anything to do with the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

have you seen it its cheesy bad acting with random words dubbed in it realy is pathetic,Watch from 1.30 when he is with his wife and daughter you will see and hear the first of the baddly dubbed in words,

edit on 14-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If the whole Arab world went outrage because of an idiotic and badly made YT short film than I don't know what to say. It seems that the level of brainwashed maniacs is reaching new heights each time, it is so easy to flame and provoke the masses that it is a shame and a disgrace for humanity.

I never thought about the link, it could be a well planned event now taking place. I'm sure the war of terrorism will now continue and will spread to other Arab countries, possible countries that have already overthrown/bought by TPTB.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye
If the whole Arab world went outrage because of an idiotic and badly made YT short film than I don't know what to say. It seems that the level of brainwashed maniacs is reaching new heights each time, it is so easy to flame and provoke the masses that it is a shame and a disgrace for humanity.

I never thought about the link, it could be a well planned event now taking place. I'm sure the war of terrorism will now continue and will spread to other Arab countries, possible countries that have already overthrown/bought by TPTB.

It doesn't take much to set them off.

The Muslim Brotherhood is full of unconditional hate.

----------

Who is giving the orders? Who is telling them to play a game called

- Capture The Flag - and then replace it with a Muslim Flag?

What's the end game?

I think they have an escalation planned. Israel ???
edit on 14-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the video aint the problem its an exuse,

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
erm....your either confused...or a sly liar!

they are linked because of the film.....nothing more nothing less.

libya is the ONLY exception....its obvious people there were waiting for a green light.

but in egypt it is over the tape...as well as all the other states

dont try and grab the bull by the horns and direct this story into what works with your agenda.

iv noticed people trying to be clever and look deeper....its black and white

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

ist ok we understand if you belive the MSM.youll wake up soon

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join