It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Supreme Court head calls for international 9/11 inquiry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This could be a ploy..

What if they do this investigation and then nothing comes of it.

Many more people will beielve the official story..

Damn their good...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
As usual, nothing will come of this.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
thank you italy!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
and I would have to say I think this is a step forward, for everyone saying nothing will come of this, I dont neccissarily agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im givin this a flag. although i havnt really ever been to much into this. ill flag it cause its about time someone did

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Even if some kind of investigation was launched, do you really think the U.S. media would report it fairly?

It's useless.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Spoken like a true 9/11 truth basher. Thats why i don't go to the 9/11 threads most of the time anymore, because people who will try to sound smart while not actually debating anything but still saying that other people are wrong. Both sides do it but its worse on the OS defenders side. They don't even really defend the OS overtly, but will still sit there and ignore evidence of it being wrong when they can't dismiss it with a simple verbal eye-roll and a "witty" remark. Like just discrediting the topic by saying this person is only making himself look and feel important because of his position.

I'm glad someone else is starting to talk about this though. The guy wouldn't just come out and Jeopardize his credibility unless there was serious damming evidence behind his claims. But people will still call him "a guy using his position to gather followers" or whatever else the Bill Mahr-wannabes will come up with.

Seriously though, i hope something good will come from this.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This guy has some pair of cojones on him for making this public, I salute him for having the courage to come forward. Really hope something comes of this but he will more than likely come out second best as the result of an "accident"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Was listening to Jesse Ventura several weeks ago on Coast to Coast radio. He gave some information on 9/11 that I had never heard before. I can't quote this word for word so will give it the way I understood Jesse to have said.

After the collapse of the towers it was noted that there were many cars which were parked on the streets even as far as several blocks from the disaster scene. If I am not mistaken Jesse said there were as high as several hundred such vehicles which were parked on the streets near the towers. These cars were caught in the dust and debris Any way it was noted that the cars metal elements were all that was burned. Paper was all about on the streets but the paper was not burned. The fabric inside the cars was not burned. Just the metal of the cars was burned..

I don't know this to be a fact and this was the first that I had heard it. Could that have been microwave? I know that I buy these small pizza pies that you put on a cardboard and microwave the pie. The cardboard gets hot but never actually burns. If you leave the pie in the microwave too long it will burn but the cardboard will not burn. If you put any metal in the microwave you will have a burned and destroyed oven.

Now if what Jesse Ventura says is a fact then I wonder what happened around those towers? I'm not into science but there must be a logical answer for this. Anyone got any ideas?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's been 11 years since the tragedy. ELEVEN YEARS. Any and all evidence has been obliterated. All we have is hearsay and conjecture that this point.

Even if an criminal investigation were opened (which hell, I'm all for but I doubt it would yield much) nothing would come of it. Who would they charge? They already nailed Osama Bin Laden right?

No but seriously great effort, but I doubt it would net any actual results.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This is what it is going to take. More high profile people need to call for justice and a proper investigation, the people deserve more than what the 9/11 Commission covered up.

History is such a malleable thing, isn't it?

All one needs to do to change history is attain a proper office of power and decree that your office has learned that history is a little different from what you're being told.

For example, the U.S. Civil war was over slavery, wasn't it?

Of course not. But it makes it easier to justify denying qualified people positions based on the pigmentation of their skin - because people of a different pigmentation were, obviously, fought over.

Hell, some people get a little carried away and try to change biology while they're at it. Did you know that you will not get pregnant from a genuine rape?

And, hey - did you know that the West is stealing Iran's rain?

The only reason you give this douche any credibility is because he's saying something that appeals to your paranoia.

You obviously haven't read the reasons for seccesion from the confederate states

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think this is an important development for the world as a whole, as is the effort to get George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, John Ashcroft and others indicted by the International Criminal Court in relation to incidents of "extraordinary rendition", which took place under the Bush administration.

If people and governments around the world stop buying into the United States' explanation of what happened on 9/11, there might be a chance to bring the juggarnaut of international agression, driven at this time in history by the United States, to a halt.

The world has problems related to energy resources but they are the world's problems not just the problem of the United States and not to be solved by military aggression.

If the richest guy on the street came out and started kicking the crap out of a bag lady on the sidewalk because he wanted to steal her money, people would be horrified, even if he said that the reason he was doing it was because 19 guys he couldn't name correctly had murdered three thousand of his closest friends.

That's where we are in the world. Nobody buys this stuff. They are just pretending to go along with it because they have to do business with the rich guy whether they like it or not.

I know the world isn't a playground and admonishing the US to "play nice" doesn't really address some real issues in international relations, but the course being followed by the Americans and the NATO countries at this time in history cannot end well.
edit on 14-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
this is unrelated to the topic, im sorry, can anyone, please anyone help me upload my avatar, I have read like 10 different threads on how to do it and they all seem to be outdated and offer no help. The buttons they tell me to hit arent there, the links are broken, please help

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its about time the world wakes up and takes a closer look into what happened on 911.

I've been thinking about what took place, and I have a few strange theories as to what may have taken place.

In the first place we know that thermite must have been used in order to bring down those buildings. Obviously no one could have put thermite in the buildings beforehand without arousing suspicion.

On the other hand, people in the know (possibly the CIA or others), knowing that specific people (terrorists) would be getting on specific flights and would be striking those buildings.

So... knowing that specific people were going to get on specific planes, means that someone could have had the planes loaded with thermite ahead of time. The thermite didn't have to be in the buildings, the thermite could have been on the planes and that is what brought those buildings down.

The other thing is that 400 million dollars worth of gold was missing, at todays prices that gold would be worth billions of dollars.

Federal agencies have been known to supply terrorists with ammunition, weapons and plans; so... is that what happened on 911?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The inquiry into 9/11 was a complete shambles.

Nice to see someone calling for a criminal investigation.

I wonder how long they'll be alive, or if they'll meet the same fate as David Kelly (and if you have no idea who he is, you should do a google search for David Kelly Iraq).

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Italian Supreme Court head calls for international 9/11 inquiry

www.digitaljournal.com

Fernando Imposimato, the President of the Italian Supreme Court, has raised the call for a criminal investigation of 9/11, comparing the terror attacks to the declassified "false flag" incidents carried out by the CIA in Italy under Operation Gladio.

He may now be detained indefinitely if he ever sets foot on U.S. soil. He is revealing classified National Security Secrets, which could hurt those in power, er..., hurt the security of America.

edit on 14-9-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.digitaljournal.com...

In addition, Imposimato made a stunning revelation. "I have collected in Italy evidence that the Iraq War was decided on by the U.S. Government before the 9/11 attacks with the help of the Italian Secret Service," he wrote.

"The only possibility for achieving justice is to submit the best evidence concerning the involvement of specific individuals in 9/11 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (ICC) and ask him to investigate," Imposimato concluded.

Thats cool. He is qualified. His evidence was collected within Italy's records. So thats still solid objective. And he's going to give it to the ICC. Whoops. Make copies, sir. You may never see them again. Something else from the comments section below the article:

It's already bad enough that Bush, Cheney and Dumbsfeld can't travel to Europe or Canada. After this, there may be nowhere to hide.

Ha ha, if thats true. Feeling the squeeze yet boys?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Loool! We'll bury them in questions, and the spin will be exposed. From there, let it roll...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It was about 6 or 7 years after the twin towers collapsed that I first actually began to see videos talking about how 9/11 did not unfold as the official story told. I spent about a year solid researching 9/11 and watching "documentaries" of all kinds. I finally came to the conclusion that whether or not our government took direct part in the destruction of the towers it was obvious that they were not telling us the truth about what happened.

It's basic practice for law enforcement agencies to test for explosive residue in a building collapse, but NIST didn't do a single freaking test for explosive residue when they had police and firemen reporting multiple explosions? The rubble was all shipped off to china to be melted down for scrap metal? Are you kidding me? The "official" story explains so little that it would be incomprehensible to think that any critically thinking mind could follow their trail of lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join