It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

For one Obama skips his intelligence briefings
www.lvrj.com...

And two does this proves it as not because of the you-tube video?

The Marc A. Thiessen in the Washington Post writes, "During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting."

I think Clint Eastwood was right when he said, essentially, that President Obama is an empty chair president.

hello!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't know what happened to my above post or why, but I said Obama skips his intelligence meetings.
www.washingtonpost.com... 09a954e1_story.html

from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time. During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.

edit on 093030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
typical obama. Whenever something bad happens, he is personally to blame. he has never done a single thing right in his entire presidency. He hates America. He hates Freedom. He wants muslims to take control of the world. I cant wait till Romney wins so America can finally become a Utopia.

edit on 13-9-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

I don't want to piss on your anti Obama rant or anything, but according to half of ATS, Bush knew all about the events of 9/11 before they happened. Even if this story has any element of truth, do you really think it would get to presidential level to make that decision?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

typical obama. Whenever something bad happens, he is personally to blame. he has never done a single thing right in his entire presidency. He hates America. He hates Freedom. He wants muslims to take control of the world. I cant wait till Romney wins so America can finally become a Utopia.

I don't want to piss on your anti Obama rant or anything, but according to half of ATS, Bush knew all about the events of 9/11 before they happened. Even if this story has any element of truth, do you really think it would get to presidential level to make that decision?

Now is a bad time to blame Bush.

Our embassies are on fire as we speak.

Now the Muslim Brotherhood is attacking embassies in Sudan.

What's next?

The Obama Administration has a foreign policy disaster on its hands. Turn on the TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by WhatTheory

Woah hang on a tick
So Obama isnt the decision maker?

Look, my post was clear. Try to stay focused and stop beating a dead horse.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
One thing British people have noticed the last few days is worrying,,, The British Government have not said anything about the USA & UK Embassy attacks, the main reason is that they are nervous of upsetting Muslims within the UK, we have more Muslim terrorists in the UK than any other country, a total of 7.8 million of them, and most have come in to the UK without ID cards, and milk our state for everything they can get, lots are armed, they could if the Cameron gov upset them could take over the UK without a fight in 2 days, yes just 24 hours they would have a Muslim government here, London alone has 73% Muslims, Birmingham has 65% Muslim Bradford 84% Muslim, remember we have less Police & Army now than just 1 year ago, and 87% of our Army are over sea.
Now you can see why when Muslims say JUMP to Cameron he shouts YES SIR HOW HIGH SIR>>>>

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
One thing British people have noticed the last few days is worrying,,, The British Government have not said anything about the USA & UK Embassy attacks, the main reason is that they are nervous of upsetting Muslims within the UK, we have more Muslim terrorists in the UK than any other country, a total of 7.8 million of them, and most have come in to the UK without ID cards, and milk our state for everything they can get, lots are armed, they could if the Cameron gov upset them could take over the UK without a fight in 2 days, yes just 24 hours they would have a Muslim government here, London alone has 73% Muslims, Birmingham has 65% Muslim Bradford 84% Muslim, remember we have less Police & Army now than just 1 year ago, and 87% of our Army are over sea.
Now you can see why when Muslims say JUMP to Cameron he shouts YES SIR HOW HIGH SIR>>>>

I'm sorry but i think you are next.

The Muslim Brotherhood is filled with unconditional hate.

- Fly to Canada -

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I doubt they were allowed to leave the embassy's because it might offend the Muslims in some way and if the Marines did not have ammo for there guns then what exactly were they supposed to do.
Sacrifice of American citizens for the sake of bowing to the Muslims as not to offend them seems to be the order of the day.
I wonder how the parents of the Marines and Seals sacrificed and unable to defend themselves feel about there country about now. When does it become treason for our government to act like this? Its bad enough that they send our solders back on deployment 3 or 4 and 5 times into a war zone but when they finally get a duty somewhere out of harms way they die with an empty gun............................where's the outcry for Hillery's head??...........ya I know,she is not a Republican and Obama is the first black president thats having a hard time.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm sure you never blamed Bush.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Part of it stems from his portrayal more than anything else.

The media portrayed him to be "able to fix it all"- and since the game is going to change, now he can be *blamed* for everything. Doesnt matter WHO is president (all politicians, all criminals, but beside the point), they are just actors in someone else's play.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just like Pearl Harbor, they will allow attacks to happen so that we can enter into yet another war.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

I don't understand. If you had credible information why not warn the diplomats and lockdown the embassy.

Weren't we warned about the thread of 9/11 as well? But that got ignored? It seems our government has a habit of ignoring some really important information....

This is a genuine problem that needs to be fixed. If it can be prevented,then we need to prevent it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
One thing British people have noticed the last few days is worrying,,, The British Government have not said anything about the USA & UK Embassy attacks, the main reason is that they are nervous of upsetting Muslims within the UK..

www.fco.gov.uk...

“The UK condemns the brutal and senseless attack on the US Consulate General in Benghazi. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families, the loved ones and the friends of the four Americans who have been killed including, tragically, the US Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, who is someone who has worked closely and ably with British diplomats in Libya. We send our condolences to the government and the people of the United States and stand with them in this. Of course we have offered them any assistance that we can provide from our own Embassy and our own diplomatic team in Libya.

“It is the sort of attack that won’t achieve anything. These diplomats are serving not only their own country, the United States, but the people of Libya. They were working for the peace and stability of Libya in the future. I welcome the clarity of the Libyan government in condemning this action and of course we look to them to ensure that this is fully investigated, that those responsible are brought to justice, that such attacks are prevented in future and that the security of all diplomatic missions is maintained. It is also a reminder of the continuing need to bring law and order to all parts of Libya so that the people of Libya can have a safer, more peaceful and prosperous future.”

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good news.

Carney: Protests not directed at the United States

freebeacon.com...

sigh

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zero1020
Just like Pearl Harbor, they will allow attacks to happen so that we can enter into yet another war.

Like Pearl Harbor, war was inevitable.

Not much of a war right now. They are playing a game of - Capture The Flag - and then

retreating. What's the end game?

-----------
They appear to be attacking soft targets.

KFC in Tripoli - Embassies that only have rubber bullets - they are baiting the security

personnel to shoot them

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Good news.

Carney: Protests not directed at the United States

freebeacon.com...

sigh

They had to come up with something. That won' t last for long.

Carney will have to change his story or he will soon begin to look like Baghdad Bob.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Unintentionally, I believe, you have summed up the current agenda!

Obama's job- let the Muslim Brotherhood gain as much control of the middle east as possible to isolate Israel- almost complete, Syria yet to fall to them.

Romney's job- to step in and sort the Islamic countries (led by Iran) out and save Israel.

Of course, it is designed to start a world war but we're not supposed to know that just yet

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I said this before and I will say it again. Allof the timing on this is just too "Convenient". Who do you think benefits from continuing and escalating conflict? Follow the money people! The military industrial complex wants continued conflict...they haven't completely bled our tax coffers dry yet.

I have been accused of defending the POTUS...which is absolutely not true...what I pointed out was that none of the "sources" revealing this supposed stuff is legit...they are off the wall sources and "their" sources must remain anonymous...of course. This is red meat for the critically thinking impaired...nothing more...it's also called "propaganda".

I would not put it above the MIC (military industrial complex) to hire mercs to go in and do these things...rile up the American people (which we can see from this thread it has worked) and jump back and call for the purchasing of more weapons.

If you folks do not understand what "being played" means...well...ok...whatever.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here we go round the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
Here we go round the mulberry bush
So early in the morning

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

...ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

Ooops! That's the wrong one, isn't it?!

top topics