It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AF Makes Changes to its New Utility Uniform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. John P. Jumper has announced changes that will be made to the AF work uniform. Click on the link below for the full story.

www.af.mil...

I for one am not for this change to the new design. I believe that the current unifrom being tested works just fine and is alot better than the current style being used, ie the Army BDU. Everyone says it doesn't provide camoflauge needed in combet enviroments but they keep forgeting that this uniform is to be used at home stations only. The only benifit that I see from the new design is saving a few bucks on handing out DCU, Desert Combat Uniforms, when to AF members when theyt deploy.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The new blue tiger stripe uniform looks like something you'd buy for your kid at Wal-Mart. At least this improvement is green/gray and digital.

If we had kept that nasty blue one, we'd be the laughingstocks of the free world!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by monsoon65

If we had kept that nasty blue one, we'd be the laughingstocks of the free world!

umm i thought the normal blue was ok.
i mean blue's a normal ok colour

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by monsoon65
The new blue tiger stripe uniform looks like something you'd buy for your kid at Wal-Mart. At least this improvement is green/gray and digital.

I didn't see where it said they were going to be green/gray and digital. Is there a link to photos?

new topics

top topics

join