Jesse Ventura may run for President in 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura announced today on the Alex Jones broadcast of Infowars live that he would seariously consider running for President of the United States in 2016 if he is on the ballot in all states and territories and is allowed in the debates.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
lol.

Sorry it's the only word i can think of.

Btw your link is not working.
edit on 13-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

He hasn't lived in the US for years. He doesn't have residency, and as far as I know you have to be a current resident of the US to get on the ballot.

Not that Jesse would stand a chance, considering he's more celebrity crazy man than anything else.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

He hasn't lived in the US for years. He doesn't have residency, and as far as I know you have to be a current resident of the US to get on the ballot.

Not that Jesse would stand a chance, considering he's more celebrity crazy man than anything else.

~Tenth

On top of that , add all the content on the internet that would be used against him to totally ridicule him. It would be a disastrous campaign. His chance of becoming the Commander in Chief are below zero.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

What exactly has he said that could be held up and ridiculed?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Tenth

On top of that , add all the content on the internet that would be used against him to totally ridicule him. It would be a disastrous campaign. His chance of becoming the Commander in Chief are below zero.

Well it certainly wouldn't be politics as usual. Unfortunately, he insulted all of the religious when he was governor. He has no chance.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Everything he has ever said on infowars.com will be exposed, everything ever said by alex jones will be used against him.

Shows like this
will be used against him.

I am sorry if you like him but America is not going to elect a buffoon as President. He does a good job at "exposing" conspiracies but that is it. Governor gone wild, forget it, not happening.

Edit: Just reread what i wrote and started laughing when i realized America is more than capable of electing a buffoon as President...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Senior Ventura wouldn't be qualified.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Source - U.S. Constitution - Direct Text

Better luck next time.... He could run down there in Mexico perhaps? Or is he a man kinda between countries now? It's a tough row to hoe when the choice was made to run from the trouble up here instead of trying to help improve it. Oops...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am sorry if you like him but America is not going to elect a buffoon as President.

Haha that is a funny statement.

I might not live in the USA but I have been very entertained over the years at just WHO you guys like to vote into office.

Buffoon is actually a step up

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

I am sorry if you like him but America is not going to elect a buffoon as President.

Haha that is a funny statement.

I might not live in the USA but I have been very entertained over the years at just WHO you guys like to vote into office.

Buffoon is actually a step up

I was editing my post as you wrote this hahahaha.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the few comments so far are negative...

Here is a guy who wants to go completely independent - to attempt to break the two-party headlock on the system...a guy who won election as a Governor (showing he can run and win as a free thinker who is not beholden to special interests)...a guy who has not been afraid to directly challenge the Government on important issues...a guy who has not been afraid to challenge the MSM...

I would have thought that Jesse Ventura would be like the dream candidate for many/most ATS members.

He sure wouldn't be afraid to break a few eggs, or to step on some toes, during the debates.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
who is his vice pres alex jones

this guy is a fame whore.
edit on 13-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am sorry if you like him but America is not going to elect a buffoon as President. He does a good job at "exposing" conspiracies but that is it. Governor gone wild, forget it, not happening.

Edit: Just reread what i wrote and started laughing when i realized America is more than capable of electing a buffoon as President...lol

Haha I'm glad you corrected yourself before someone else did.

American's love their buffoons.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ventura would be assassinated by CIA, he's too outspoken, he's not a "yes man", he has guts to stand up for what he thinks is right... ahem JFK anybody?

I like the guy, and if he ran, maybe just maybe I would vote for the first time in my life, but anyone who knows political history knows that he would be in the cross-hairs, literally.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'd rather have Ace Ventura run, personally.

"Vote for me and everything will be ALRIGHTY THEN."

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ventura's talents would be more geared towards exposing conspiracies. He would never make the ballot anyway, "they" want a puppet whose ass they can stick their hands up and control like...Obama.

Not unlike this:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Senior Ventura wouldn't be qualified.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Source - U.S. Constitution - Direct Text

Better luck next time.... He could run down there in Mexico perhaps? Or is he a man kinda between countries now? It's a tough row to hoe when the choice was made to run from the trouble up here instead of trying to help improve it. Oops...

Ummmm
He is a US citizen...post his Mexican birth certificate if otherwise.
edit on 13-9-2012 by the owlbear because: sometimes ya just never know

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I will admit, I have not read the whole thread, BUT, I would have to say, I have never voted in my life..... I would vote for Jesse. No Bull$hit, direct approach. Hopefully he will clean house, and get some people in there that stands for the greater good. Or am I disillusioned??? Jesse , you got my thumbs up!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I hear ya. We need someone in office like that. Have we all forgotten the fact that Ronald Reagan was an actor??? So was Jesse........nuff said.....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET

Everything he has ever said on infowars.com will be exposed, everything ever said by alex jones will be used against him.

Shows like this
will be used against him.

HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!!! What is your peoples PROBLEM??? Regan, Swartzenneger, Come on people, both of them did good, Arnie gotcaught, just like Blago in Ill. Damn, wake up people, It has been done that way for a quite a long time........i'm going back to sleep....ZZZZZZ...zzz

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join