It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who honestly believes there is NO conspricy in Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Would like to discuss this further. 9/11, huge conspiracy... Libya, IMHO no conspiracy. Although, ats, is quick to shoot the gun it really doesn't make sense in my opinion. I was hoping to open some dialogue to see general perspective on the Libya situation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

It takes no conspiracy to incite muslims to violence, surely anyone paying attention for the last 40 years knows this. Nuff said.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon

It takes no conspiracy to incite muslims to violence, surely anyone paying attention for the last 40 years knows this. Nuff said.

I'll drink to that.

ETA: I think the conspiracy is about timing, not that it's being done on film sets or under false-flag principles. Previews have been out since since July, why did they protest on 9/11?
edit on 13-9-2012 by thesungod because: see eta

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerMcBacon

If you swap out the word "Muslims" and replace it with "Christians" or better yet, "Americans" that statement would be just as true. Heck, if you take out both those words and put in the word "people" it would still be true.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

I may have missed something brother, but I think it's quite easy to verify this all happened 9/12 their time. Or am I wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Name me the last time there was a violent protest at any Consulate in America.......waiting. Don't compare these animals to Americans. It won't float, and your hip sarcasm is hence lost brother.
edit on 13/9/12 by DangerMcBacon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

if it was aimed at us, they would have done 9 12 there time so it would be 9 11 our time that way the act would influence us
edit on 13-9-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

if it was aimed at us, they would have done 9 12 there time so it would be 9 11 our time that way the act would influence us

what drives me crazy is....

Dutch people made the movie.

Go attack a dutch embassy

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm your Huckle Berry. And thanks, not sure here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No, it was an Israeli Jew:

Bacile identifies himself as an Israeli Jew and said he produced, directed and wrote the two-hour film, "Innocence of Muslims”.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Beat me to the punch. It broke all over the news here on 9/11.
edit on 13-9-2012 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Bacile identifies himself as an Israeli Jew and said he produced, directed and wrote the two-hour film, "Innocence of Muslims”.

News to me, wow... this changes the dynamic.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just because that happens to be true doesn't mean it is what is happening. It's not enough said. I havn't formed an opinion yet. I have suspicions going in all directions at the moment. There isn't enough info yet. More needs to be said. Let's here from the horses mouth. And no one is interviewing them...

I can't confirm whether this movie is even what this is about in the first place. Can you? Let's here some Libyans saying what they think.

meanwhile the "guy" behind the film has evolved into an EGYPTIAN Coptic christian, and Obama said "they are not our allies."

This could very well be a set up in some way.

I can't tell yet. Once again NOT nuff said.

To the Post above mine:

That was later changed to "Egyptian Coptic christian" NOT "Israeli jew" His name changed as well. They saw the supposed real guy and looked at his supposed ID, supposedly...
Been watching CNN most of the day while I sat here messing around on the internet..
edit on 9/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yah it was a total coincidence.

The timing of the movie to coincide with 9/11, the maker of the film an Israeli Jew, Sam Bacile, who has now "gone into hiding". Now its being reported hes not even real...

A Texas court has slammed American police for acting as protesters inciting violence here, theres no doubt they are engaging in false flag operations abroad.

Whats amazing is that the US led NATO invasion in Libya saw some 26,000 sorties and 9,600 strike missions killing tens if not hundreds of thousands yet theres all this alleged outrage over 3 people???

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

If you swap out the word "Muslims" and replace it with "Christians" or better yet, "Americans" that statement would be just as true. Heck, if you take out both those words and put in the word "people" it would still be true.

Why then are we (the US) not mopping the floor with some people right now?

If your theory held water we’d have seen retaliation by the US....or even a CALL for retaliation; we’ve seen nothing but apologies so far.

edit on 13-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Libya will be invaded. I think I have this scenario crystal clear. We will cut a path of destruction through libya then Egypt , around through to Syria and then cut across to Iran which should be about 3-4 months from now. At that point Isreal will have picked apart the Iranian defenses to the point where buttons the fire missles will not work. At first it will look like a clear cut victory but slowly the elements in the middle east will regather and Russia and China will support this area (they have to). By the mid 2025-2030 scenario I see happening, will be at least a test of American superpower and at worst a conflict arising out of a semi vacuum of power, cyberhacking and blatant disrespect for anything american.It really might depend on the y-22 and the f-35 and whatever else we have to "reset" that part of the world. Whatever the arab spring started, its on, no more games. And yah, withdrawl as many troops as possible, cant we just build more super carriers ?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Umm... No?

APNewsBreak: US identifies anti-Muslim filmmaker

He's a Coptic Christian. Look at some other threads on this topic.

ETA: Here's a thread pointing this out from the other day... ATS thread
edit on 13-9-2012 by thesungod because: see eta

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

what drives me crazy is....

Dutch people made the movie.

Go attack a dutch embassy

At least pretend to be informed!

This attack had NOTHING to do with this stupid low budget movie. It was planned months or weeks in advance. The average protestor doesn’t walk around with RPG’s, mortars and an assault team capable of a 5 hour firefight.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

What is his nationality, guess i am lazy

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is it really a conspiracy anymore? Look at the timings of all of this crap, 9/11, elections, looming war with Iran...

Israel is having a harder time selling the west on their BS nowadays. After 9/11 it was much easier to deliver the western world to their agenda because the anti-muslim sentiment was rampant.

This was an attempt to:

1.Incite an attack from the muslims, which doesn't really take much to do tbh.

2.Gain a reaction from the west.

3.Hope like hell having it all occur around 9/11 will send us down memory lane.

And with that they can get better support going into Iran. If not, perhaps allow romney to garner the overly-patriotic types.

The zionist have been doing this stuff since forever, like attacking Americans and blaming Egyptians and ultimately getting us on their side for war efforts and profit. But they are getting arrogant if not downright sloppy. The media is scrambling to distance the creator of the film with being jewish now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join