It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. identifies anti-Muslim filmmaker

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well I just watched a trailer for the video. And Christians have been putting up with stuff like this for years, however, sometimes people put some really serious questions in parady's, in fact this is a time honored tradition to educate people. I think they need to loosen up a little and the world needs to have world wide human rights laws, that extend to all citizens freedoms, and equality, including freedom from theocracies.

How they reacted to this film shows what's in them.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
It's a film for chirsts sake!
It's free speech.

Of course,thats only here in America,well supposedly.
That film was used as an excuse and cover for those attacks.

I honestly have to ask,if any other religion out there was made fun of and ridiculed,would those people who follow that faith go out killing and rioting?

i'll freespeech about your mother and family?

would you like that?

no, you wouldnt and thats the truth

so i wouldnt do it even though I can

simply out of respect

so learn a lesson from that^

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Speaking out against someones parents, or targetting a person can fall under hate laws and other criminal laws, depending on what is said and done, even libel and slander, depending on if its harms reputation or is put in writing.

Religions are institutions, and control structures. They're up for a lot of ridiculing.

This video trailer, makes fun of visions, and then it talks about the stealing and grafting of other religious texts. Um, how is that comparative to what you said?

Religions are ISMs, ie they are philosophies opinions, not real flesh and blood people. And anyone they claim lived in the past could be manufactured.

I personally don't believe any of the stories about Mohammud. Its a fascist tool to spread an empire, not a spiritual tool, IMO.

And also IMO, it was Rome who didn't like the kind of Christians that challenged Rome, living across the middle east, who started this religion as a tool to cleanse the land.

www.redicecreations.com...

There is my opinion.

I guess humor is a good way to educate like the film, BUT I like saying things straight out!

I despise lies and corruption and denounce and renounce all evil doer's actions, which include, abusing women, owning women, forcing them to wear death shrouds or anything at all mind you. You don't own others. Forcing fascism or theorcracies. Having religious courts. Sexually abusing children. Torturing children, marrying children off. Having harsh systems of retaliation and dismembering people. The list goes on.

I speak up, and just state things. This is EVIL BEYOND, and yes we have evil in our country too. And I speak up to Murder Incorporated bloodlines running around in extremely messy diapers of harming ohters, and starvation, homelessness, and inequality of any kind.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The film was created and published for intentional conflict on a significant date, but unknown to the makers and financiers of the film, there was a BIGGER unintended consequence that will be divergent to those aims.

In a way, it was a good thing that the protests aroused spectacularly. On the surface, it seems gruesome and stupid to some, and 'holy' to the participants.

HOWEVER, when the adrenalin had all died down, realities will ultimately sink in, as all expressions of outrage spent often occurs.

It will lead to soul searching by those whom had been caught up by irrationalities, and will wonder why they did what they did, and try to find justifications, but such justifications will never be honest, for no human willingly accepts responsibility for self action or blame.

What had they actually achieved that could better their daily lives?

Nothing. Worse, it will only turn away the very ones whom had been helping them all along.

Hate america or the west by all means. America does not need the Middle East with its dwindling oil stocks. Nor does it needs the masses, often kept in poverty, stupidity and chains by their elite. The rest of our world is big enough for the west to live and trade on.

Arabs and muslims will get what they wish for - poverty, stupidity and enchained by their rulers and regressive village idotic immans who know nuts about civilisational progress except for power and priviledge, destroy the very gift that the good prophet Muhammad had intended for them - evolution.

Majority of the protestors are the under-educated, lacking in opportunities, unemployed young, who sees the widened income gap as an unfairness. Unable to hit back at their leaders, their anger are deflected upon foreigners and misled.

And it will only get worse, as delusions built upon delusions eventually crumbles, as the afghanistan masses will testify when they lived under the Taliban rule, under the supposed 'holy' sharia law.

It was very good that the Muslim Brotherhood was voted in. Finally, they REALISED the realities and responsibilities of civil administration, instead of barking out from Tahir Square freely to condemn rulers. May the village idiotic Imans be elected as legislatives as well, so that they know what the real world is, instead of power hungry and not need to be held accountable for his limited education actions.

Muslims too have free will. And like all humans, they need to make mistakes and learn. Arab Spring was the opportunity for education. And learning they will, either easily, or often the case, the hard way.

May the moderate and intellectual muslims take the courage to speak up against the regressive fanatics that is harming Islam more then helping it, instead of fleeing to safer nations to start or grow their family. The country needs these people to help the muslim world progress and evolve and not let the power hungry but never held accountable fanatics rule.

Islam is never about dogma or outward rituals. It is about civilisational progress and evolution for a people, to fulfil mankind's destiny to the stars.

If it refuses to reform, then it will be left far far behind and even extinction. The rest of the world had already progressed, and making progress. Even atheists ( only fellow humans whom had yet to know our common Creator on their own free will ) such as China is reaching for the stars....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I doubt it was a surprise to anyone that this type of response would occur. We all know that certain Muslim's are much more extreme with their religion. The vast majority, however, are not. Extremists do not speak for the majority.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

My question is.. Why would there even be an investigation?

Shows to tell you, who the US government is really working for ... doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

why they going after a filmmaker its not his fault. they need to find out WHO is funding these terrorist activities and hit them with all our might if you cut off the money men then they are just pissed off guys with rocks. i personally am against any group who calls itself religion who advocates violence against non believers. THE GOD i believe in would not like his name to be used to fuel such hate.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by kdog1982
It's a film for chirsts sake!
It's free speech.

Of course,thats only here in America,well supposedly.
That film was used as an excuse and cover for those attacks.

I honestly have to ask,if any other religion out there was made fun of and ridiculed,would those people who follow that faith go out killing and rioting?

would you like that?

simply out of respect

Yo momma jokes rarely end in riots and murder however.
Respect is something not required, tolerance is.

This always niggled me. People telling me to respect religion. I do not respect religion! I tolerate it though. respect means give it credible stance equal to my own, when I see it as someone believing in the tooth fairy and also murdering people whom think otherwise..what is to respect about grown ups believing in tooth fairys first off?

No, respect is not required, everyone gets offended by something, doesn't mean people should forever say nothing..what is needed is global tolerance for one another...realize your neighbor may be an ass, but don't let that influence who you are as a person.

The only relevant question on this is, is this clear free speech, or is it yelling fire in a theater for fun. that is the only gray area to any of this.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

would you like that?

simply out of respect

Would you kill him and start burning stuff though? No you wouldn't. No sane person would.

How can you justify an attack on an embassy which led to people being murdered? Not only did the murdered people had nothing to do with the video, even if they did they do not deserve to be murdered for their hateful opinion, just like you loons that spend your day spewing anti-Israeli/US rhetoric don't deserve to die in my opinion.

If I was to meet any one of you anti-Israel crowd in the street, even the worst troll, no matter how much his opinions bother me, I would never even dream to kill him. Why? Because I'm a normal human being.
People who kill other people for their opinions, and in this case it wasn't even these people's opinion at all, are not normal human beings - and so are the people who justify their actions.
edit on 14-9-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamanix2012
Another psy op success for the satanic order.

Sad but true. Humans are just waiting to revolt and riot so.......... they fed them the bait. & it worked.

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I thought Grand Theft Auto was awesome.
But I never stole a car or went on any rampages in real life.

Has anyone ever turned on the tube and watched network TV?
Most of the stuff I see on there nowadays is highly questionable and unethical, and this is coming from a virtual car jacking serial killer.

I found the secret weapon.
The "OFF" button on the remote.
edit on 13-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Yeah I agree 100%, those guys starting riots and killing because of a stupid lowbudget film are really making the muslims look bad!! Its like they never noticed we are living in the year 2012, not the stoneage..
Im really pissed...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join