It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you beat the courts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

May we go back to the points, I've made? I'd like you to explain this "Private" business you've brought up, and address my points on why it would be extraordinarily difficult, if not impossible, to make it happen privately.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

What you are doing is going into the internal accounting of the system itself, with an "acceptance".

Failure to honor that evidence of claim, is a dishonor on the judges part, if the case is not settled and the account "zeroed" out. So, if the judge does that, what he is in essence doing is making a "private claim". Now the judge is moving from fiduciary to claimant, and they usually want to avoid doing that.

Most of the time, they use a technicality to make it appear the case "went away".

That is, unless they sense and know that you are faking your knowledge, just watched a couple videos and decided to get bright one day in court. That will get you into trouble. They work to avoid people learning about this. But if it's learned, and applied, they cannot avoid it very easily.

edit on 14-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Since you claim to see this happen, it should be easy to record the next time it happens so we can see the process at work. If you are not a liar that is.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thanks guys, for disscusing this, I've been paying attention to both of you. Its very interesting.

I guess you are talking about the us justice sytem, is that much different to the uk system? The video seem to apply to the uk sytem, so I'm wondering just how different the sytems are as you have different classes of crime over there, felony ect.

I'm due in court soon and was thinking about trying this, anything really, as prosecution is going to push for 4yrs.

Magic and Charles, let's not argue too much over this,. Charles, what santos says in the video about how the "accounting is done in the court, is this accurate, or is this something you only learn further up the ladder? If so it would be understandable why a judge would be upset to know a member of the citizen-ship has come across knowledge from the lord-ship.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is this to do with the strawman theory?

If so don't use it. I'm no lawyer but by the sounds of it you can supposedly use it for just about anything. This guy made a youtube video of trying to drive without insurance, license etc in the UK and tried the whole freeman of the land thing and still got fined a LOT

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
just watch the anti terrorist deal with the courts on utube

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

santos bonacci is a grade 2 idiot - to put it bluntly

to demonstrate this - all we need to do is examine his claims of the etymology of certain key legal terms

writ , scribe , prosecutor etc

i won`t spoon feed you - look them up

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The only way to "Beat" the courts in the US is good ole money.

Anybody with money is exempt from the laws. Hollywood, Politicians, and anybody who can throw mass amounts of money out can get away from Courts and jail. That is THE only way to "Beat" the courts.

Proven every single day across the ole US of A.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you have not studied this stuff, and are not fluent in the understanding of it, I would not use it in court.
This is not a "silver bullet", since there are always corrupt officials. If you sincerely believe in your fight, and you understand the knowledge in this, then it's wise to use it, instead of passing it by. We would not be where we are, if everyone was afraid to fight for freedom. But, also many have failed and spend time in jail, because they pick up a theory, put it into action, without studying it's principals.

Many people have gone to jail trying out this material in court. But they go to jail, because they try it, without understanding it. If the system realizes you are onto this, and you cannot represent it correctly, they will roll over you. Some people go to court over and over, just to perfect and learn this material, but usually they are not facing 4 years. If they are, they have to really consider, that it may be the only way to NOT go to jail, but as well, it could just land you there, if you are not prepared.

My recommendation for you, is to study and study. But Winston Shrout's material, and study it. Study Roger Elvick transcripts. Watch Creo Harmony's videos on Youtube.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Dear Wifibrains,

I'm really sorry that you're facing trial. I didn't realize you are in the UK. Yes, the rules are different there. So different that you should ignore any specific legal advice that may have come up in this thread. The "Redemption" sytem that was mentioned here, is based on US ideas and federal statutes which have very little relevance in England or any other UK country. Please don't even think about trying it.

My non-specific legal advice? Have a representative trained in the system the UK uses. Figure out how strong your position is, Are you clearly guilty? Clearly innocent? Mostly guilty? That helps decide your strategy. In my case, if I was working with a guy who was clearly guilty, I would talk with the prosecutor to try to persuade him that the client was a good person, has learned his lesson, you know the kind of stuff I'm talking about. Then I would suggest that jail wasn't really necessary, or at least not for that long.

But there are so many different approaches. Was the law clear enough to understand? Was the defendant forced into the crime by threats from others, the list of choices is endless. Sometimes the best course is to stand up alone in the court, tell the judge you don't have enough money for a representative, you did do it, but there was something special about the case that deserves mercy, and pray for the best.

Talk it over with someone who has worked successfully on your kind of case before.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear Wifibrains,

I'm really sorry that you're facing trial. I didn't realize you are in the UK. Yes, the rules are different there. So different that you should ignore any specific legal advice that may have come up in this thread. The "Redemption" sytem that was mentioned here, is based on US ideas and federal statutes which have very little relevance in England or any other UK country. Please don't even think about trying it.

With respect,
Charles1952

I would not listen to a thing this person says, Wifibrains. There are obvious agendas out there. I know for a fact that this information can be applied in the UK, and Canada, and pretty much any nation that is Masonic controlled. But I would not run out and do it, either. Study it, and you'll be able to apply it in the UK. Tap into Winston Shrout's study group, they'll put you in touch with UK Redeemers.

Now, if you did something wrong, and expect to use this information to get off of the responsibility, that usually will not work. But if you have a true victimless crime, and you know your true innocence, then you may find freedom in the teachings. You have to go about it with a clear conscience. That's for sure.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join