It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked, Bloody Man Gnawed On Woman’s Head During Wild Neighborhood Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Here we go again.

It seems that another "cannibal" was on the loose last week

CBS Philly -- September 13, 2012

HAWLEY, Pa. (CBS) – A Doylestown man, who was naked and bleeding profusely, gnawed on woman’s head all while “screaming like an animal” during a wild neighborhood rampage, state police said.

The bizarre incident played out in the early morning hours of September 7th in Hawley Boro, which is in Wayne County, Pennsylvania.

According to investigators, the incident began when 20-year-old suspect Richard Ciminio Jr. parked his car behind a home on Hudson Street, got out and stripped down to his underwear...........

Cops: Naked, Bloody Man Gnawed On Woman’s Head During Wild Neighborhood Rampage

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
2012: Year of the Zombie.

This is just unreal... but I actually found myself laughing at this article. The man jumped out of a second story window for goodness' sake. That's just...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Under the effects of PCP, or something similar, most likely.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Crap thats right by my old house!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Crap thats right by my old house!

well, is your avitar the picture of the guy?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Nah the guy in my avatar is harmless

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Strange place to gnaw, on the head! Surely an arm or leg would be more fruitful if he was feeling peckish?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I honestly don't find this funny, but alarming. If PCP does that to you, we would of heard of more "cannible/zombie" action back in the 80s and 90s. This is more widespread. who knows

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollFlanders

Strange place to gnaw, on the head! Surely an arm or leg would be more fruitful if he was feeling peckish?

Don't you know, he was trying to get to her brains, cuz that's what zombies eat!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Don't you know, he was trying to get to her brains, cuz that's what zombies eat!

Ahh yes, now that would make sense!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Theory: The economy is worse, but Drug addicts need their drugs, and will , at this point, take whatever they can find.

Pretty much people are mixing toxic stuff into "drugs " and selling them as something else.

People take these thinking they are going to get high, but it causes a mental & chemical reaction in their body and they just lose all sense of reality....their body is now taking over and their mind is lost.

I think it may be their body's natural animal like ways that are kind of on auto pilot. Like a short circuit of some kind they just sends them into an subliminal Rage.

just a theory though.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I just said the same thing!! Why do they always seem to strip down, then go for the victims head?? Since this is right over the bridge from me, I agree with the above poster...It's alarming & odd....and way to close for comfort

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes , I know I did wrong and I'm better now....I did some things I shouldn'ta hada outta but, can I still be your friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
I honestly don't find this funny, but alarming. If PCP does that to you, we would of heard of more "cannible/zombie" action back in the 80s and 90s. This is more widespread. who knows
Possibly "bath salts" too. Those too cause strange behavior in humans, and they have only become popular recently.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's very weird that these "zombie apocalypse" attacks all seem so similar. They seem to be occurring around the world. Here is one report from China:

Chinese 'cannibal' attack caught on camera as drunk bus driver leaps on woman and chews on her face

The recent terrifying spate of 'cannibal attacks' seems to have spread to China, as a drunk bus driver was caught on camera gnawing at a woman's face in a horrific random attack.

According to local news reports, the driver, named Dong, had been drinking heavily during lunch with his friends before the outburst on Tuesday.

He then ran on to the road in the city of Wenzhou, in south-east China, and stood in front of the car being driven by a woman named Du, stopping her from moving.

Dong climbed on the car's hood and started beating the vehicle while the panicked woman screamed for help.

When she left the car and tried to escape, the bus driver leaped on top of her and wrestled her to the ground.

It was then that Dong started biting Du's face, leaving her covered in blood and weeping as passers-by tried to pull the attacker off his victim.

Witnesses said that the bus driver had gone 'crazy' and was successfully resisting attempts to subdue him.

When police arrived, they managed to take Dong into custody, bringing the appalling rampage to an end.

Source

In the famous one in Florida recently, toxicology tests supposedly showed he wasn't under the influence of drugs like bath salts or PCP. And somehow I doubt bath salts are a common recreational drug in China (but that's just a guess).

People seem to suddenly go crazy, often rip off their clothes, often growl like an animal, and are difficult to subdue and often continue to eat others even after being shot repeatedly or tased.

If you do some searches, you find that this is happening in quite a few places. Very, very strange.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

ATS has a zero tolerance policy and discussing illegal substances.

Thanks,

new topics

top topics

join