It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre! Woman gives birth to horse!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The faun (also phaunos or faunus) is a rustic forest god or goddess (genii) of Roman mythology often associated with enchanted woods and the Greek god Pan.

Interesting looks like A FAUN and not the first one I have seen.

another similar:

That's a baby pig.

A very deformed baby pig, but still a pig.

Hydrocephalous (water head) effects them too.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know what happened here but the truth is to horrible and disgusting to talk about it

so i will not give more details

SICK !

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, and next we will be inundated with email scams asking you to donate money to the woman for her recovery.

Nigerian Email Scams never cease to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

As Dr. Evil once said,
"Okay! That's just gross ".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These are the same people that believe in witches and trolls too...Funny this stuff NEVER happens in a developed country...Just another idiotic religious story

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior

Bizarre! Woman gives birth to horse!

tribune.com.ng

A woman purportedly gave birth to a foal (horse like) creature, otherwise known as a baby horse

I love that...'a foal...otherwise known as a baby horse'. Really says a lot about the expected intelligence they have of their readership.

Anyway, brings back memories of that scary clip that Realspoke posted a few months about backof an interview with a lady and gentleman who like to pop down the stables to share 'quality time' with their miniature stallion.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Reminds me of reports from the superstitious Middle ages where women were claimed to have given birth to cats, goats, and other such things, where then the mother, or, the mid-wife, or someone in the village/town/city/community was then accused of witchcraft.

I suspect a witch hunt to ensue shortly, especially since this comes from or is associated with some religious people making the claim.

bingo! u win a star!
[now, if all of your posts could be like the above
]

during the church’s prophecy programme.

The identity of the woman was yet to be known but some church members said she started screaming during the prayer session and began bleeding from her private part just before the foal-like creature emerged.

General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still shocked by what came out of the woman’s womb.

He said during prayers he had a revelation that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb. According to him, as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and began to bleed and eventually gave birth to the creature.

Evangelist Wealth said he could not confirm whether the creature was dead or alive because he did not go near it.

“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people vomit several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophecies and miracles,” he added. The woman was reported to have gone for medical check-up when journalists visited,

uh-huh, sure

for all his bloodiness matthew hawkins the infamous witch-hunter was not one to be taken in by miracle mongers
and exposed a few of them during his career

i wonder what kind of NGO/CIA connections this "ministry has?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This reminds me of those finger surgeons from the Philipines who keep chicken livers and other entrails palmed in their hands and make the people think they're pulling evil chunks of flesh out of them.

www.youtube.com...

James Randi does it very well.
edit on 13-9-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I know what happened here but the truth is to horrible and disgusting to talk about it

SICK !

lol
dude, you do know that your conception of demons
comes straight out of the Malleus Maleficarum,
which was written by a pair of misogynistic psychopaths, only 525 years ago?
do you?

www.malleusmaleficarum.org...

“All witchcraft comes from carnal lust, which in women is insatiable”.
The Malleus Maleficarum [The Hammer of Witches, or Hexenhammer]

the only arch-demon i see involved here goes by the name of kissinger

The bogus arguments that Kissinger advanced were not original. One of his major sources was the Royal Commission on Population, which King George VI had created in 1944 “to consider what measures should be taken in the national interest to influence the future trend of population.” The commission found that Britain was gravely threatened by population growth in its colonies, since “a populous country has decided advantages over a sparsely-populated one for industrial production.” The combined effects of increasing population and industrialization in its colonies, it warned, “might be decisive in its effects on the prestige and influence of the West,” especially effecting “military strength and security.”

NSSM 200 similarly concluded that the United States was threatened by population growth in the former colonial sector. It paid special attention to 13 “key countries” in which the United States had a “special political and strategic interest”: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. It claimed that population growth in those states was especially worrisome, since it would quickly increase their relative political, economic, and military strength.

For example, Nigeria: “Already the most populous country on the continent, with an estimated 55 million people in 1970, Nigeria's population by the end of this century is projected to number 135 million. This suggests a growing political and strategic role for Nigeria, at least in Africa.” Or Brazil: “Brazil clearly dominated the continent demographically.” The study warned of a “growing power status for Brazil in Latin America and on the world scene over the next 25 years.”
www.schillerinstitute.org...
NSSM200

edit on 13-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think this is a real house fetus aborted early for different reasons due to nature Ive seen this in my cattle..
I don't believe for one min this person gave birth to it or any kind of miracle if you look at the pic carefully its got hoves just like a horse..I call BS on this one..peace,sugarcookie1
edit on 13-9-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: duh

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have a beautiful stretch of beach-front property in Arizona.

J

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

My ocean side property in Nebraska is way nicer than yours
... I'll sell it to ya for 500 bucks

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Please be a centaur...please be a centaur...please be a centaur.

Where's the Placenta, where's the Placenta............hahaha...........sorry couldn't resist...........

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
And that report was from the Sun newspaper, the worst daily newspaper in the UK and the whole world.......unbelievable.......................

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

SICK !

Don't stray into the dark corners of the internet Ben.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's funny how some folks are laughing the Nigerians believing that a woman gave birth to a horse-like creature yet these are the same people believing in unicorns, sasquatch, aliens, faeries, the loch-ness monster and santa claus.

Strange world we live in. LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by ElOmen
Please be a centaur...please be a centaur...please be a centaur.

I wanted a Unicorn. Unicorns are magical, and they have cool horns you can hang your hat and coat on.

Or Pegasus.

In nigeria the unicorn/ cantaur/ pegasus will get eaten. Nothing magical about that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Makes you wonder what she "slept" with to produce that.
Theoretically horses and humans aren't supposed to produce anything viable.

Now I need to wash between my ears with antiseptic soap!! Yuck!
edit on 14/99/12 by Elentarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
It's funny how some folks are laughing the Nigerians believing that a woman gave birth to a horse-like creature yet these are the same people believing in unicorns, sasquatch, aliens, faeries, the loch-ness monster and santa claus.

Strange world we live in. LOL

I'm quite happy to believe in sasquatch, aliens and nessie - I'll even go for the unicorns (why not? We've got 2 antlered animals and a one horned whale - a one horned deer could be a genetic thing), but I'm fairly sure santa clause doesn't exist; he can't fit through my chimney and he doesn't bring me any gifts.

And I'm also fairly sure that a human and horse (gross!) can't produce anything that isn't going to get aborted 2 seconds after egg meets sperm. So either someone is faking or they have been eating too many GMOs and that has screwed with genetics big time. Or maybe the aliens are experimenting???

BTW - you would think they would get a decent photograph? One with the whole body and head?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think this is hoax the church has come up with to fool the congregation,sort of like a fake miracle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join