It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre! Woman gives birth to horse!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Bizarre! Woman gives birth to horse!

tribune.com.ng

A woman purportedly gave birth to a foal (horse like) creature, otherwise known as a baby horse, on Tuesday, at the World Liberation Ministry, on the old Benin-Sapele road during the church’s prophecy programme.

The strange creature, which threw the church members into panic, had died by the time journalists visited the church following the strange occurrence.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
sunnewsonline.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is most likely fake but it has been reported in several Nigerian newspapers. I just don't know what to think about this one, as it is scientifically impossible... Atleast i think so...

The horse was apparently dead when it was born (even more suspicious) so sorry to disappoint all of you who thought it was alive.

They should get some scientists to check out the horse but that's probably never going to happen since this happened in Nigeria...

tribune.com.ng
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-9-2012 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

It sounds like the Jersey Devil story of a woman giving birth to a horse like creature......hmmmm

Its basically the same tale rehashed, I gotta check it out more though..

It could be a seriously deformed baby idk

There is no embylical cord....so I call bs, it had to grow somehow in her.
edit on 13-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Uh, not sure if I believe this.

The identity of the woman was hidden from journalists who visited the church. Some church members who spoke with journalists said the woman was screaming during the prayer session and they noticed that she was bleeding from the vagina before the horse finally came out of her.

If it's true then that's simply disturbing; but to prove it they'd have to send the "horse baby" to a lab & get it thoroughly tested. Even then I'd be skeptical.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Didn't ATS recently make a new forum for the biggest Online whoppers that members find and don't properly fit right into the Hoax forum? Just sayin'....

edit on 13-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Please be a centaur...please be a centaur...please be a centaur.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Didn't ATS recently make a new forum for the biggest Online whoppers that members find and don't properly fit right into the Hoax forum? Just sayin'....

edit on 13-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Have you proven it to be a hoax?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Maybe we should all send them money I have 10 million that my neighbor left with me when he went out of town and never came back. I could transfer it over there and we coluld live like kings. I'll give him 50% if he sends me $10000 to cover the expenses of boxing the cash up and shipping it there

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I call BS!

If this were true there would have been several donkeys born from women in Tijuana by now.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Hey I got a rich old lady dying of cancer....who will give me part or a inheritance...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
cryptozooalgy forum here has abunch awsome storys like this
soooo weird

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

I was gona say "no pics it didnt happen" but after seeing the article i wash there had been no pics DESCUSTING!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The faun (also phaunos or faunus) is a rustic forest god or goddess (genii) of Roman mythology often associated with enchanted woods and the Greek god Pan.

Interesting looks like A FAUN and not the first one I have seen.

another similar:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I wonder if they will run dna tests on it, see if it is a deformed human

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

No the church probably kept it. will not let anyone have it, and make a shrine or something to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the picture looks plastic and fake imo

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reminds me of reports from the superstitious Middle ages where women were claimed to have given birth to cats, goats, and other such things, where then the mother, or, the mid-wife, or someone in the village/town/city/community was then accused of witchcraft.

I suspect a witch hunt to ensue shortly, especially since this comes from or is associated with some religious people making the claim.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No placenta either?
If it doesn't come gift-wrapped I don't want it!
I call horse-hockey on this one too.

(or is this Mr. Ed's secret love child?
)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

to bab it could have been usefull for explaining the jersey devil legend

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Please be a centaur...please be a centaur...please be a centaur.

I wanted a Unicorn. Unicorns are magical, and they have cool horns you can hang your hat and coat on.

Or Pegasus.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join