It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not QE3 This Is QE Infinity!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There goes the greenback, soon itll be availible by the roll, just like toilet paper because thats what its going to be worth soon. Todays anouncement by the FED isnt just QE3, this is QE infinity, endless money printing. As quoted below this will continue for the forseable future, aka forever or until the bubble pops, and when it does (and it will) we are done. The printing press will be working overtime now, $40 billion a month worth, the dollar index which was well above $80 has been falling for a week in anticipation of this "QE" or money printing, the rise in oil prices are directly linked to this "QE" or money printing. Everything just got more expensive, metals and commodities aka Food, Gas, Gold, and Silver are up dramaticly, and life for average americans just got harder and more expensive. Hows that $4.00 gas working for you, well enjoy $5.00+ now, this will have the desired effect and depress the economy even more, we can not tolerate our food and energy this high we simply cant. Thanks Ben and Fed for screwing the people, AGAIN, and lining the pockets of your overseas money masters, you criminal.

This dollar devaluation has all been planned by Ben Bernanke and his Global Banker Bosses years ago, dont think of this as QE3 think endless money printing, and destruction of the US dollar (the petro dollar). The final pieces of the plan are almost in place, IT IS NO COINCIDANCE THE FEDS CHARTER ENDS IN 2013, this is how they work, create the crisis and ride in as the saviors. Mark my words they are creating a crisis for next year ( A depression) where only they can save the US dollar they will say and the people will gladly recharter the bank, they've been doing it for Hundreds of years.
This is the ACTUAL plan to devalue the US dollar by 40%, as stated by Ben Bernanke, to the National Economists Club on November 21 2002. He says it in bankers speak, very dry speech but is very important to get this to everyone and explain what is about to happen, he lists the steps he would take as Fed chief (which obviously he is now) to combat deflation and inflation in a slow or stagnent economy.
www.federalreserve.gov...
The thread about this subject from a year ago when i first read it and found the "Grand Plan"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Money Masters - the best documentory on how our banking system REALLY works and where its from, and who owns it.
www.youtube.com...

Commodities index - you can watch as your life gets more expensive by the second.
www.cnbc.com...

"The Fed is going all out to say that easy money is here for a very long time. Will markets warm to its latest actions? We think so." A quote from the article which ofcourse praises the money printing as good.
www.cnbc.com...

Oil Rises on Fed Stimulus And Mideast Unrest
“The market’s been incredibly volatile since the Fed release,” said Jason Schenker, president of Prestige Economics LLC, an Austin, Texas-based energy consultant. “In the long run this should be bullish because what they are promising is the gradual increase in stimulus. The $40 billion of mortgage debt each month will increase liquidity.”
Ofcourse our trader friend here is quite happy the oil price is spiking, im sure its nothing for him, but us average people cannot live, work, and play when our gas is $5.00+ a gallon and food spikes to record levels, we have familys to support.
www.bloomberg.com...

US Dollar Index - here you can watch what you make become worth less and less.
www.fxstreet.com...

Meltup - a great vid about the dollar meltdown and the gold meltup
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2012 by 1947flxible because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
40 billion a month... Ahh yes... another Half trillion added to the debt. Why not... We're already so deep in the septic tank, another bucket of turds thrown into the mix really doesn't change much either way but perhaps accelerate the fall a bit.

This is getting comical, even with the tragic reality of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Energy/technology revolution.

Monetary/economic revolution.

One or both.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Both, lets just do it without the fireworks if we can.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
reply to post by Soloro

Both, lets just do it without the fireworks if we can.

Agreed.

I'm kind of tired of that whole aspect.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well, we're screwed. I mean, what more can I add?

Folks, buy gold, silver, food, clothing, toilet paper, ammo.

See ya' America!

Been nice knowing you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't forget to invest equally in some fine materials made of copper, brass and lead too. Many metals will be worth more than paper money can calculate in the not too distant future....I'm thinking.

Why worry about getting our heads handed to us overseas? Our own people are doing so much more harm right here. This move is the last one....it's just a mistake the system has no room left to compensate for or handle for any length of time. I would have liked to see if Romney had what it took to change anything against all odds that he'd really try. It would have been worth seeing..anyway. Now, I'm not sure the economy has a way back anymore. I think we just passed the last exit ramp...and we're on this little road trip to the end now.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, don't worry, it is only paper, well special paper from Massachusetts.

You won't even notice, at least until you go to buy something. Then you find out your paper isn't worth what it use to. And the things you buy seem to cost more.

Might want to invest in a wheel barrow now while they are still reasonable, cause sooner or later and probably sooner, you'll need one to carry your paper to the market to buy a loaf of bread.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is the ACTUAL plan to devalue the US dollar by 40%, as stated by Ben Bernanke

I'm not defending the decision, but...

I think he used FDR as a "striking example", not an actual plan to devalue the US dollar by 40%

Although a policy of intervening to affect the exchange value of the dollar is nowhere on the horizon today, it's worth noting that there have been times when exchange rate policy has been an effective weapon against deflation. A striking example from U.S. history is Franklin Roosevelt's 40 percent devaluation of the dollar against gold in 1933-34, enforced by a program of gold purchases and domestic money creation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Infinity money printing..... This is all part of the end game. Markets will fall again soon. They will bump it up to 60 Billion a month, then 100 Billion a month, the 200, 400, 800, too hyper inflation........
edit on 13-9-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by beezzer

Don't forget to invest equally in some fine materials made of copper, brass and lead too. Many metals will be worth more than paper money can calculate in the not too distant future....I'm thinking.

Why worry about getting our heads handed to us overseas? Our own people are doing so much more harm right here. This move is the last one....it's just a mistake the system has no room left to compensate for or handle for any length of time. I would have liked to see if Romney had what it took to change anything against all odds that he'd really try. It would have been worth seeing..anyway. Now, I'm not sure the economy has a way back anymore. I think we just passed the last exit ramp...and we're on this little road trip to the end now.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I'm a "glass half-full" type of guy, usually.
Usually.

But this? C'mon!

After America won her independence, we've had all sorts try to ruin, break our country.

Never thought it'd be our elected officials and the Fed.
edit on 13-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I predict FDR is going to come back and haunt their sorry butts for the rest of their days if they keep invoking his name to somehow justify fiscal suicide. FDR has some good ideas...that have been warped beyond all recognition. He also had the benefit of ignorance in judging what he did. He couldn't have known where it would lead or what it could do. These people have no such excuses...and it took a world war to correct what happened the last time this type of situation built under the grand policies of Wilson and that bucket of bad ideas. World War III this time?

@herenow

I have a full size F-150. Ya think the bed is big enough to carry the grocery bill soon? I'm not positive...but I think it'll hold enough to get one cart full anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I predict FDR is going to come back and haunt their sorry butts for the rest of their days if they keep invoking his name to somehow justify fiscal suicide. FDR has some good ideas...that have been warped beyond all recognition. He also had the benefit of ignorance in judging what he did. He couldn't have known where it would lead or what it could do. These people have no such excuses...and it took a world war to correct what happened the last time this type of situation built under the grand policies of Wilson and that bucket of bad ideas. World War III this time?

@herenow

I have a full size F-150. Ya think the bed is big enough to carry the grocery bill soon? I'm not positive...but I think it'll hold enough to get one cart full anyway.

How are you going to drive to the store with gas at 1,000.00/gallon?
edit on 13-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It will all blow up eventually. It could be 2 years, or it could be 30 years. It's amazing how the magicians can keep the illusion going.

The system only works if people believe in it, and more and more people are not believing. So... it could be sooner rather than later.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yeah, you're right.... I can't use precious gasoline for something I can walk a couple blocks for. I'll just use a backpack for the money. What that buys won't fill it for the trip back but might make dinner, right? Errr.. I can't believe we're now in the position where this isn't necessarily a joke any longer. Can you?

I expected QE-3, but not this. Not the push off the cliff to a bottomless abyss.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm with you that the dollar won't last forever, but fail to see how this is "the end of our country".

Might the petrodolar crumble in the coming years? Sure. What does that mean, exactly?

It means we have to tighten our belts, and actually pay for what we purchase from the world with our own energies in full.

Boohoo.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
People don't realize that the Fed could buy the Bonds from the Treasury, but instead, they will notify the Banks they are going to purchase from them, then that gives the Banks a chance to get the Bonds from the Treasury, then mark them up so they can make money selling them to the Fed.

Of course, that is done with paper that has wet ink, freshly printed. And of course, to pay the interest on this new money, we have to pay taxes.

Quite a game they play with our money, cause in the end it has to come out of us.

Rather sad state of affairs if you ask me.
edit on 13-9-2012 by herenow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

@herenow

WWIII sounds about right. Once our country collapses, bringing many of the other world's top powers with it, there will be a power vacuum and the whole world will step up to fill the hole.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

The U.S. budget deficit for fiscal 2012 was 1.32 TRILLION Dollars. They just committed us to another 480 Billion a year on top of that. We're making it just under 2 TRILLION....per YEAR...in deficit. How much in funny money do some folks think we can do and still keep the balls in the air??

These clowns are about at the end of the juggling act.....and the world will ultimately decide when the Dollar is kaput. When the Oil markets dump the Dollar for another currency and the global trading tells Uncle where to shove his toilet paper...it's good and truly over. This move just insures there isn't much 'if' to it anymore, only when.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't know how long this game of musical chairs can continue, and neither do you! I set an assumptive date a few years back of after 2015. I intuited that with all the shenanigans in place already, what's another additional layer of nonsense or two to keep buying some time before the inevitable?

Countries can't outright drop the petrodolar so easily. Isn't that the reason we went into Iraq, and one of the reasons for going into Libya? Isn't it one of the main reasons we're pissed at Iran?

We have military supremacy. It lasts until the world decides to make a concerted effort to drop the petrodollar. We simply can't take on the whole world at once.

Still, my main point stands. Who the hell cares about the dollar? If it collapses, we'll simply put in place a new currency ASAP.

So what if the petrodolar falls apart? It just means we're no longer the sole super power of the world. Can't we just take this collapse of empire as is? England didn't disintegrate. Russia is better off now than pre-collapse.

Why must it be a SHTF scenario? It makes less sense to think this will be the case in 2012. They've kept this thing together for long enough that the rest of the world moved on. We're not quite as interconnected as we were in 2008. Contingencies for events like a dollar collapse are in place!

Not saying there won't be civil unrest, or martial law once the dollar collapses, but the end of the USA
run for the hills type nonsense?

No damned way.

Here's a screenshot from usdebtclock :

This shows the debt to GDP ratio for 20 countries. I highlighted the ten which are over 100%. We're one of them. So are half of the total!

You see...you can use big numbers to scare people, but without PERSPECTIVE, the huge numbers are meaningless...we also have the largest GDP OF ALL THE NATIONS.
edit on 13-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join