It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government in bed with aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Clinton would know.
If any government official was ever in bed with aliens it would have been him!

Remember the "Rockefeller initiative"?

Check out Hillary visiting the Rockefeller ranch in 1995.

Note the book she is carrying under her arm: Paul Davies "Are we alone?"

alien-ufo-sightings.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't ever give OUR government that much credit. Any civilization or technology capable of faster-than-light propulsion, or time-travel, or trans-dimensional shifting, would realize just how ignorant and self-serving our human species is. Any intelligence higher than humans would have nothing to do with us but rectal-probe us and throw us out with the other BIO-HAZARD in the galaxy, because that's what our current worth is as a species. At least that's what the value of the entire US Congress, House of Representatives, and Legislative Branch is worth...LESS THAN ZERO...

Besides, such knowledge and corporation would require world-wide organization, and not the sole-responsibility or property of the United States. To believe so is ignorant, naive, and grandiose.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't say its the government on the surface of things, its the CIA and Black Ops world wide. However, I'm not convinced all of our leaders "are themselves" so to speak.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ok i sort believe the government might have someting to do with all the sighting maybe making small craft as test to lure us away from something else or maybe something to come.?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
All I got to say about this is... a message to whatever secret government or whatever group reading this, which.. obviously someone is watching these types of sites:
please just tell us all you know about aliens, we deserve to know, just make it easy on the world and let that info out, let us make friends with these aliens, there's no point in keeping this info away from people... you are just holdings us back from moving on to the future

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
from what i said it has to be military test aircraft or experiments.maybe?but i still believe.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They know crash in Roswel Apollo all this time. Before was all now look. Aliens flying painted all over Bible is words thousinds of yeers. This site Reptilians owned and Greys trying to take control but Majestic 7 keep us safe. Spraying contrails making people die sometimes ungerground DUMB only place. Implants to infer with Reptilians that they cant see. Government known this all along.

People disappear since 1946 when trade for nowledge. Why so much tekhnologie jump. How else leeps so far? Greys will win and why they made us. Soon find have they base under wasser been here along. Blood type some monkeys are, and why smarter are those. Now air good to breath not, they pretend help but not truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
what do people think of all the alien craft seen around the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
IDK about the nanotech part of the equation, but I firmly believe the US government does know about the existence of aliens. IMO they are the Anunnaki, or whatever those who created us call themselves, and they have pretty much demanded that human leaders keep their existence secret.

It is a shame we do not have longer life spans so that their existence could have been passed on from one generation to the next. Unfortunately, our generations are simply too short-lived and we've forgotten so much of our origins and history due to this.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrg77

Blood type some monkeys are, and why smarter are those. Aliens here since Sumerians. Egyptian King enslaved aliens until Moses freed. Why RH Negative blood smarter and left hands. Also why left hands shunned long ago, even killed when babies, wanted alien babies dead. Aliens are us, unless monkey gene in blood. Aliens mad monkey genes people killed alien babies.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrg77

Blood type some monkeys are, and why smarter are those. Aliens here since Sumerians. Egyptian King enslaved aliens until Moses freed. Why RH Negative blood smarter and left hands. Also why left hands shunned long ago, even killed when babies, wanted alien babies dead. Aliens are us, unless monkey gene in blood. Aliens mad monkey genes people killed alien babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join