It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you dreamt about aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Not sure if I should post here or in the dream forum but as this specifically pertains to alien dreams I will post here.

Hi all.
I am very interested in hearing about dreams you've had which center around ufos or aliens.
How did you feel during these dreams? By this I mean- were you lucid?
Did you feel you were in an altered state? I mean obviously you are dreaming so you are in a dream state but aside from that.
Did the dream seem familiar?
Have you had recurring dreams? If so, do the dreams all have the same feel?
Did you know at the start what was going to happen during the dream?
Was there a certain smell? A light?
Were you terrified or calm?
Are you able to remember the dream over time?
Did the dream cause you to be fearful in the days following?

Please don't be embarrassed to post. Remember they are only dreams after all.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is my first time sharing a personal experience on ATS! How exciting. Well here goes

How did you feel during these dreams? By this I mean- were you lucid?
It wasn't lucid, but it seemed very very real. Although this isn't the only 'real-feeling' dream I've had, most others dreams felt more 'dream-like'.

Did you feel you were in an altered state?
Trying to think back to the dream (it was a few months ago) and no I don't recall feeling in an altered state.

Did the dream seem familiar?
The place seemed to feel familiar for some reason. Also in the dream, I was interacting with 2 other people who I seemed to know well/was close to. But I can't remember who they are, I don't even really remember seeing their faces.

Have you had recurring dreams? If so, do the dreams all have the same feel?
Recurring as in the exact same thing happening each dream? No, but some of my dreams do have similar themes. They just feel 'really real' for some reason. Could just effects from spending too much time on ATS

Did you know at the start what was going to happen during the dream?
No

Was there a certain smell? A light?
No smell, no light in particular.

Were you terrified or calm?
Excited, very excited which is why I woke up from the dream.

Are you able to remember the dream over time?
I usually try to recall the dream that morning, and then I'll usually share it verbally with a friend. That helps me remember most of it.

Did the dream cause you to be fearful in the days following?
No, just left me in wonder.
edit on 13-9-2012 by avwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by avwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello. I am new here but I have one that I would like to share. The dream was very realistic, I had woken up in my dream in the same position I fell asleep in facing the wall. I remember not being able to move and thinking "No you dont." I was still facing the wall but fell a presence at the side of my bed. Slowly I regained control of my limbs and threw myself over in an attempt to hit whatever was there. I hit air and saw a small pink/white thing move behind the wall into the other side of the basement. My room is in the back half of a basement and the laundry room is on the other side going toward the steps. I still remember in that dream nothing was out of place. The light was still on, clothes on the floor, pictures, etc. The little thing was small maybe three feet. I remember thinking "wait come back." and got up to follow it. When I went around the corner nothing was there. This dream happened a few months ago but I still remember it distinctly. I haven't had another dream like it and that morning I wasn't scared but kinda thought "what the heck?" I dont think it was anything special but its fun to talk about.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marymaryg4321

I have very lucid vivid dreams. I have had some that seem to be re-occurring as they have happened repeatedly throughout my life.

One is seeing the sun at night. Not really about Aliens but definitely out there. I know that it means everything will change. I know in the dream that I am dreaming and that it is night but the sun or a sun is out.

Another is about these lights that move rapidly changing course and almost dancing, they seem to be able to communicate to me. I know they are not human but I can seem to understand them. Often because this is a re-occurring dream they will be chased off by a helicopter or jets or something.

I had planned on writing something about my dreams because they are so vivid and because I often know I am dreaming.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have had several dreams involving ufo's or sky phenomena. I am a vivd dreamer but those often seem HYPER real. My most recent one involved a bunch of ships in the sky overhead but some of them were falling to the ground in pieces, as if they were being blown apart much higher up and falling to earth. There were even large parts that could best be described as robot parts (one of the things to fall was a giant metal foot/boot) that fell from the sky and littered the streets. The kicker though was a piece of a ship that had people in it. They looked like normal humans but they were all wearing black with a red symbol on their chest. As they fell toward the ground their faces were eerily calm. I turned my head because I knew the impact was going to be ugly. The beings had little to no protection and sure enough, upon impact they were reduced to just so many parts.

Each time in my dreams I am trying to warn others....to let them know what is happening. Its always night but its a bright, full moon night. I can't exactly describe what Im feeling as fear in those dreams. More like awe and bewilderment. When I wake up Im always charged up. Like I just came inside and was actually there. Freaky stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by avwood

Thank you all for sharing

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Wow...that is an incredible dream!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I remember just one and only a snippet.

It was a small green type with big black eyes. I had it's scrawny neck in my left hand and I was strangling it.
I then felt mercy for it and released my grip.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I know someone that has dreamt about aliens, he could have been abducted because it would have been in a period of missing time from when he was young, not even remembering the time around the missing time. I have had dreams about aliens, I could have been abducted, I've been looking into any chance and don't seen any events of missing time but could do hypnosis. I know someone that had been abducted by aliens and had a period of missing time, I am positive she is a true example of what everybody was talking about, and she had dreams of my reality which is a fact.

In my alien dreams, I have seen craft make designs in the sky. The greatest attribute to the UFO dreams is fear. Many dreams I am running from the UFOs, always wanting to hide. One dream I saw a reptilian with a space suit and he thought very down on me, I ran and hid under a counter in the gas station.

There is a great dream, the greatest of all dreams, and the first alien dream. After I had met this person I am sure of, we were talking for great lengths of time. I had a dream that aliens had traveled into the area and transferred her to my bedroom. It was related to our parents, she and I were chosen for a reason. I do not know why these people can travel in the future inside of the dream world and survey the earth, then go into a person's dreams and show them that they have done it, then manipulate phsycial reality in a person's life as if he was watching the person like a ghost in the house - That is fascinating. Some say it's all technology, but maybe the reason why is all psychological, even the ships can think.

To be abducted by aliens, one would have to at an unkown (psychologically unwilling to communicate with the aliens, this gets their attention) point in time look out the window, look out to the sky and wonder, talk in your soul and question if there is a bigger reality and if there is something there. They will send you a signal of some kind, and it will be a question as to if you want to accept the challenge of meeting them. I say challenge because of the reason why aliens cannot integrate with society - these aliens who visited did not have a want to phsyically dominate the earth as other beings in the universe would, yet simply if a person is able to travel around the world and select individuals, go into their dream world and give them dreams, then physically watch them, that is psychological.
edit on 17-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join