It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got this email, which I take with a grain of salt, HOWEVER...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So I get this out of nowhere today from someone who is far from an alarmist:

"I don't know if you follow such things but.......

My brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel 's largest underground military bases.

He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email.

He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel .

What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway.

Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows.

In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel 's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign.

His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people.

He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries.

He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall.

He has never seen this before either.

Just thought I would pass this along. My brother is not an alarmist by any means.

When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares.

There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence.

My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm."

Sooo..... I'm just passing this along but there seems to be some valid facts strewn through it as well.

And with the Syrian uprising, the Jewish guy from US asking Netanyahu for intervention, possible false flag events...

Who knows if this if a farce or fair warning but I deemed it important considering the source.

edit on 13-9-2012 by paratus because: edit

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Okay, I've re-read your OP a couple times now. I can't tell if it is you communicating with your brother or you received an email.

How do you know the person, can you elaborate?
edit on 13-9-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Who knows if this if a farce or fair warning but I deemed it important considering the source.

What's the source??

Okay, now I have put it together. Seems you are going off a simple unsolicited email, which are also known as bullsnip. Crap. Dung. Cowturds. There is nothing of use that will ever come out of unsolicited emails.

And the fact that you said "this came from someone who isn't an alarmist" is a big face palm, because the only way you know that, is by reading the email. The source.... In other words, I can write an email saying I'm the president, it doesn't lend weight to anything in it...

Ill repost my original reply, if you like unsolicited emails, head on over and read Boncho and the Girlfriend he never knew he had.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Instead of wars, each country should play League of Legends to determine the future of the world. That way all the cry babying and trolling could be for a reason...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

ABSOLUTELY! what if all wars were settled on the VIRTUAL battlefield?? much more humane

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

So was it from YOUR brother or was the e-mail one of those forwarded ones from "somebody's" brother?

If it was from your own brother it sounds pretty bad and like the S is about to HTF. If not from your own brother I would blow it off as spam.

edit on 13-9-2012 by littled16 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I verified this is indeed a forwarded email, secondhand, emanating from a source at Eglin AFB.

Do what you will with this info, I know it's far from verifiable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

If there is any credence to all of this (and I do not see why there would not be in light of recent events), then we've moved on beyond mere saber rattling...and I'm not too surprised. We live in an angry age, the zeitgeist a knot of frustration, rage, despair...with not much in the way of love or forgiveness to counterbalance it. I'll not go so far as to say that it has to come to a head, but it likely will. Certainly there are those that wish to wage war (zealots, profiteering sociopaths, those in denial of...well, most everything), but I suspect most are weary of such goings-on.

I've seen time and again on ATS of folks feeling "something" in the air. This may be why.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Or Risk, goes down well with mixed company...fun for the whole family. Barring that, any of the Avalon Hill series would turn the trick, especially if those that are charged with the gaming are history wonks and avid readers of Barbara Tuchman and William Schirer (which, admittedly, I am
)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
I verified this is indeed a forwarded email, secondhand, emanating from a source at Eglin AFB.

That's interesting but how did you verify it, and why specifically are you taking it with a grain of salt if it's from a reliable, trusted source.

I think we all would want to hear how well you know the person, etc. Which probably won't change much but at least lets us know where you are coming from...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not MY brother, this is from the sibling of the brother in Israel.
Sorry for clarification.

I think it's spam and no I'm not trolling...
Please no flags, stars or cookies...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Israel deploying Iron Dome in the last few days is absolutely real and verifiable.

United Nations UNIFIL troops are deploying in the area as well. However, it is nearly impossible to track IDF call ups and movements, so the only verification on that would be hearsay.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This article -- verbatim --- was posted on George Ure's Urban Survival site this morning. Either the OP is the one who sent it to George or he's FOS.

One reader email sums it up this way:

"My brother and his family live in Jerusalem [redacted] and his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases. He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel. What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway. Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows. In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign. His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people. He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries. He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall. He has never seen this before either.

My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares. There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence. My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm with Yom Kippur happening on the 25th."

Urban Survival
edit on 13-9-2012 by jtma508 because: typos

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ah, somebody is trying to make money from what's happening. Who would have thought?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Not MY brother, this is from the sibling of the brother in Israel.
Sorry for clarification.

Do you know anyone related to the sender of the email or is this just spam, you are still not being very clear for us.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Either the OP is the one who sent it to George or he's FOS.

Neither...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Are the headers in the message showing elgin?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
This article -- verbatim --- was posted on George Ure's Urban Survival site this morning. Either the OP is the one who sent it to George or he's FOS.

One reader email sums it up this way:

"My brother and his family live in Jerusalem [redacted] and his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases. He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military.

He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel. What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway. Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows. In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in Armor.

There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign. His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people. He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon.

It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries. He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall. He has never seen this before either.

My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares. There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence. My opinion is that I see the making of the perfect storm with Yom Kippur happening on the 25th."

Urban Survival
edit on 13-9-2012 by jtma508 because: typos

As I stated this is secondhand from the sibling of the brother in Israel.

Did it ever occur to you that it may have been forwarded to more than 1 person???

It's all over the web, any search can exemplify this.

I'm worried about the facts in the email, not personal attacks.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Israel deploying Iron Dome in the last few days is absolutely real and verifiable.

United Nations UNIFIL troops are deploying in the area as well. However, it is nearly impossible to track IDF call ups and movements, so the only verification on that would be hearsay.

Coupled with our destroyers arriving I believe this may have some credence.
And yes the Iron Dome is up.
Also, Israel is requesting Obama to come immediately only being met with silence on the part of the USA.
That is telling in itself.
However the 100's of IDF soldiers claimed at the wailing wall should be easy to verify but I cannot find pics.
I'll keep searching.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
maybe they saw this:

972mag.com...

the new recruits being inducted into duty...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join